Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

KillxLucky

*tumbles in*
I thought you would.
Sorry I've been a bit MIA the past few days.
c:
How's everyone?
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

I'm MIA as well right now. Stressed out as we're trying to figure out which 7 plus seater we want to get. I want AWD at least for around here due to winters, so that leaves one minivan but I really don't like minivans, and we have two SUV's we're looking at, one has nicer features for tech but does't have a cd player and I love my cd's. The other has the cd player and feels nice and smooth ride. We're going to check out the other one tonight and test drive it.

How are you all doing?

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky-
*hugs n' snugz*
I am well, still unsure of what I could post at this point; despite you already saying I could. I'd like Vit and Bhaltair to finish talking first. XD I just wanna stand by and read what they say while it's just the two of them.

@Final-
*BIG HUGS*
I missed you!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I guess I'll ping in too xD I'm struggling over here as well. We just got new tires after waiting until our tires were so bald you can see the metal part of the tire. Luckily it doesn't rain here too much. I'll be working on my posts this week, sorry it's taken so long. I was so stressed and tired I forgot about anything but sleeping to be honest. I'll be alright thought. I just started doing some leash training on on my dog too c:

Finalwolf - did you ever pick one that you liked?

Loremaster- Watch Bhaltair make a fool of himself xD

Loremaster Kenchi

@The sweetest of all potatoes
*Munches ravenously on popcorn and drinks his vanilla Pepsi greedily* +_+
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Final; I wanna know if you picked out one you liked as well. I'm doing sort of okay. Trying to stay afloat in everything and figuring out some minor details with life. :T It's hard staying on top of things and staying motivated with anything when lack of sleep/depression are knocking at your door. >/

@Sweets; No worries. I honestly don't mind this pace, hopefully no one else does either. It's nice little breaks between posts as I straighten out and attend to other matters P:
*also needs to get new tires* x.x
How's the leash training coming along?

@Kenchi; *hugs*
Sorry, I know it's a bit of an odd time rn. Fillers are welcome if you're up for it.
You could always have Mute interact with V and Bhaltair a little more. Or bother Nuka.

O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky - Same though xD As long as my interest still holds I'll be here. I have one that was pretty slow but I felt bad because I wasn't giving the roleplay as much attention as I should have. But then maybe I'm only good with a couple roleplays being that I have so little time to post. I have to agree with what you said to Final, I'm struggling myself and then add holidays to the fact that I work retail/grocery and it's obnoxious. so many rude people.

Leash training Jax is going really well! He knows the basics of heel, so that helps. I'm doing the method of as soon as he tugs I firmly say "no" and then abruptly change course and turn around until he realizes we get no where if he tugs. Today he did really well ignoring a neighbor. When I realized he wasn't going to walk nicely by, I pulled him aside immediately and gave him the command "look" to keep his focus on me while the neighbor past. Eventually we'll try that with friends that he knows but for now we're keeping it pretty basic. Birds, cats, and anything that moves really (including shadows) still catch his attention. He has stupid high prey drive. Oh! but when he is walking nicely beside me I give him treats, praise, and the "yes" command. And we stop at every corner before crossing and have him sit with a "Halt". I'm hoping that he will be better on the leash by the time we take him to the beach next month and to see my brother c: Totally not because I want to prove I'm the better dog trainer than my mom who had a "wash out" service dog But I love training Jax, I love seeing when it clicks in his brain and learn.

Kenchi - I do have my older wolf that can come poke at Mute, She's Relic's mom. I have yet to make her an introduction but I can add her to the list of wolfers to post and have her bug him xD

finalwolf

We finally decided on the one we want and will be putting down a deposit tomorrow for them to find the exact one we want and should have it by the end of this week. Stressful, but exciting to be done with this. This was something huge that I was stressing on. (Not everyone knows this, but we are currently 14 weeks pregnant with a surprise baby). So lots of stress figuring things out right now as we thought we where done.

@lucky, I totally understand the lack of sleep right now. Depression I'm pretty much out of now thankfully. Though lack of sleep...yea Insomnia is my best friend while pregnant -_-  Makes things 100% worse as I can't think straight.

@sweet, Glad leash training is going well!    

@Kenchi, I can also bring Jag over to Mute if you'd like as well. Plenty of opportunities it seems for everyone's character(s) to bug Mute XD

Also, Happy Easter all.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky #Thugwolflife aka #Besthugs4life
- I think a filler post will do me some good right now. In addition, I FINALLY figured out what I'll have happen to Mute for the Elder Moon! >:3 Oh-ho-ho, there WILL be a story told! That aside, I DO want Vitani and Mute to have an interaction, but I want them to be alone (thus awkward, since only she'll be speaking XD ). Because after all the crap that went down on his rescue, I think it's warranted. Mute will want her to have some peace. So I wanna wait till she's done talking with Bhaltair first, at least.

@Final and Sweetest Yam #Mommas4loifbutwhocouldstoppem?
- YES! YES to BOTH...AT THE SAME TIME! >8D
*Impersonates Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars* "DEWIT"
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I will see what I can do for Kize lol

This week so far is being terrible. I forgot about easter and everything and the work struggle of retail is, well, a struggle lol. We're going to do a clean tonight and my shift is friday 2am to 11am. I used to be able to do over night but it's been years and I'm not a fan anymore.

KillxLucky

Forgive me guys. I'll be posting this weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone~
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on May 01, 2019, 11:04:02 PM
Forgive me guys. I'll be posting this weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone~

I'll forgive you if you forgive me xD I haven't been on top of anything lol

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on May 02, 2019, 05:04:08 PM
I'll forgive you if you forgive me xD I haven't been on top of anything lol
Deal. xD
*waves to everyone*
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

so my mother in law has been sick for what they thought was the flu for the past month. Turns out it was E coli, she was hospitalized for a few days but is now on the road to recovery c: Gave us a bit of a scare though. If any of you get sick and don't get better/ results doesn't sound right please get a second opinion. Cause they sent her home with like ibprofen for her fever and said she had the flu.

KillxLucky

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on May 09, 2019, 09:39:40 AM
so my mother in law has been sick for what they thought was the flu for the past month. Turns out it was E coli, she was hospitalized for a few days but is now on the road to recovery c: Gave us a bit of a scare though. If any of you get sick and don't get better/ results doesn't sound right please get a second opinion. Cause they sent her home with like ibprofen for her fever and said she had the flu.

Glad to hear she is doing better.
Is her recovery still successful? Is she still getting better?

@Everyone;; I know I haven't been around much.
I'll be honest and say my motivation has completely diminished, not from lack of interest in the roleplay but from things going on in my life. I am going to try my best to get a post out this weekend, even if it's just one
and, to me, that's some progress. 
How's everyone else doing?
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

I'm hanging in there,  if only barely. This upcoming week will be clutch to see if I can land the interview. I saw the Vice President of my campus sitting at a table with my supervisor and others, on Friday. So I pray things start looking up.
And I too have not lost interest in the rp. Just swamped. :3c
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

"And I too have not lost interest in the rp. Just swamped."
That is good to hear. I was afraid my absence was probably causing you all to lose interest. :c
But, I understand like gets busy for us all. I do hope you land the job, Kenchi. You deserve some blessings thrown your way. Good Luck~ Let us know how it goes (:
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

I'm still here too. I check every few days for posts. I'm getting a bit busy again, got two parties to throw at the end of the month and first of June. Then I got a rummage sale to prep for after that for mid-June, then I need to prep for our trip to chicago in July. Then after that start prepping the kids for back to school in Aug X'D Then school will be here and then baby will be and then Halloween and then holidays and oh boy X'D

SweetPotatoPie

@lucky, She's doing much better. She had another fever the other day but over all she is doing much better. I have a few replies written down in a notebook, but I haven't been able to find the time to type them up.

Also, I took my doggo to San Francisco and he did such a good job!! Except for the pigeons, but that was all. The crowds, cars, and elevator he did amazingly well. Even with the little taxi boat we went on!

KillxLucky

KJ should be coming up tomorrow. Sorry about Nu not having a picture, atm. I gotta go steal find his layout from the rp on Gaia. xD

We have a new member who joined today, Cascarones and their wolf Jadene. Welcome~

@Final; Busy, busy, mama. But it's all good. No worries. The pace is decent for me right now. Especially with me moving into my own place soon and starting up with school again. *nodnod* Glad all is going well.

@Sweets; That's super good to hear! && Are you talking about Jax? Or your other boy? It's always nice when the work you put into an animal pays off positively. <3
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

Eeeee! I was about to go to bed but I was accepted!

Hello everyone! I've looked at all the profiles and I adore everyone's wolves. I can't wait to play with you all! It's nice to meet you!

KillxLucky

Hahaha, I know that feeling. xD I love that feeling of being excited for a new roleplay and eager to jump in and post.
Also, may I call you Cas?
O/o thread here.