Of Ice and Fire [M/M]

Started by Observing Trifles, December 01, 2016, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

A story involving one of my original characters, whose detailed profile can be found here.

I'm looking for someone to write for his new partner.

Overview:
          Ruler of Khortaq, a kingdom of Fire Elementals, Azrael has a great many responsibilities on his shoulders - and a great many secrets. Unbeknownst to the public, he has a violent second personality that emerges when under great strain, a personality that would sooner burn the entire kingdom to the ground than to see it flourish.

Conflict between Khortaq and the neighboring nation of Silvana, a kingdom of Water Elementals, has gone on for years, and one year prior to the beginning of our tale sparked the beginnings of war. Desperate to bring an end to the destruction and restore his legacy, Azrael is that much more wary when a stranger from a foreign land finds his way into the kingdom.

The man says he is from Laquir, a smaller nation of Ice Elementals with which Khortaq maintains a good relationship. He claims to be the bastard son of the Silvanian king and a Laquirian gypsy, who after discovering the truth of his parentage desires revenge on the father who rejected him. Skeptical, Azrael places him under close watch in his household - which was exactly what his new house guest had hoped.

Expectations:
          As I imagine it, the stranger is telling the truth when he claims the Silvanian king is his father. He had known this his entire life, as the king had kept his mother on as a unofficial concubine and taken care of her after she expressed a desire to move on. The king used this relationship to his advantage, recruiting his son for an espionage mission into Khortaq, where he is expected to get close to Azrael and begin his downfall.

No one in Silvana knows about Azrael's second personality. They suspect that something is very wrong with him, but they're not sure what. As such, the Silvanian court doesn't know what he'll find there, but they're hoping for one of a few possible outcomes:
               - Raising doubt about Azrael's mental stability and capacity to rule.
               - Discovering vital pieces of military information that will lead their side to victory.
               - Feeding Azrael incorrect information that will cause him to make the wrong judgement calls.

Somehow, despite everything, Azrael and the spy will form an unlikely bond. One that will make it very difficult for the spy to continue his work with a clean conscience, and even more difficult for the Khortaqian lord when he discovers he's been tricked.

The Sexual Stuff:
          Anything goes here. I'm willing to do anything from light to extreme, depending on my partner's preferences.

Generally speaking, when I've written Azrael in the past, I've written him as a man with a very strong dominant streak who enjoys sadomasochism. This is not a requirement, merely something of which he's capable if my writing partner is interested in those sorts of things.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.