The Milfs of Cougar Street (freeform neighborhood roleplay)

Started by NileGoddess, June 18, 2016, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 25, 2016, 05:14:39 PM
Chrystal, there is a heavy male presence in the game, and by going only lesbian, your are basically removing yourself from about half or more of the player base and possible scenes.

I'm aware of that, but it's not something I have a choice about! This is why I'm asking rather than just submitting a character... If you think that having a pure lesbian character would not work, which was the case in Haibane's latest game, and is very often the case in group games like this, then I will, regretfully, withdraw my interest.

If however you think that there are sufficient females who would be interested in a brief dalliance with an experienced lesbian who is equally at home dangling by her boobs from the ceiling as she is swinging a flogger or paddle, then I will create the character for your approval.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NileGoddess

I'd just hate to have you go through the effort of making a character only to not have any real opportunities. All of our milfs are bisexual, I think, but we only have one bisexual/lesbian girl, and this game is more about the play between the milfs and the boys.

Tsuunade

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 25, 2016, 07:55:49 PM
I'd just hate to have you go through the effort of making a character only to not have any real opportunities. All of our milfs are bisexual, I think, but we only have one bisexual/lesbian girl, and this game is more about the play between the milfs and the boys.
Just wanted to interject a bit on the subject, I think My character is the only one inherently Lesbian, every other girl/female involved is straight or bisexual.

Ron Don Volante

I couldn't pick just a MILF or just a girl so I made both. I could probably do one or the other but if there's a demand I can play both! :)

Milf - Draupadi
Name: Draupadi Kaliyuga

Marital Status: Married, Neil Kaliyuga

Career: IT Project Manager (hasn’t worked in eight years)

Upkeep: Liposuction light botox of the lips.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant and very bicurious

Secret Fetishes: Although entirely inexperienced in BDSM she has read about it for years and has been itching to indulge in all of its sordid aspects. In particular, she is very interested in life as a domme. She has a penchant for humiliation, having done so much of it to her husband over the years, that the idea of inflicting it sexually is an incredible turn on for her. She’s particularly interested in learning the ropes as a domme but putting the screws to a young man. While she is very interested in receiving anal sex she has no interest in giving oral sex to a man.

Appearance: Born in Mumbai, India (and moved to the US when she was twelve) Draupadi has light brown skin and long, thick, wavy brown hair that she spends a small fortune maintaining. Unusual for her ancestry, she has green eyes. She is always dressed in the latest styles and dresses extremely classy especially considering some of the more ostentatious fashion choices of the other ladies on Cougar Street.

Personality: Draupadi is an arrogant bully and she’s never bothered to do much to hide it. She’s worn the pants in her relationship from day one and kept her husband in line for the past twenty years (having married right out of college on her parents’ instance). The only reason she’s been able to maintain her positions is that she enhances her abusive personality with the right amount of politicking, ass kissing, manipulation, seduction, and overall Machiavellian plotting. Recently her husband, a highly overpaid university administrator, has taken a year exchange gig with a college on the East Coast, at Draupadi’s “suggestion” of course, and her daughter is off to college on her own accord. Now that Draupadi is alone she can finally indulge in so many of the things she’s only dreamed of.

Girl - Helo
Name: Heloísa “Helo” Pinheiro

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Computer science student/possible model (still undecided)

Sexual Preferences: Submissive, bisexual (strong preference to women)

Secret Fetishes: Helo has a romantic idea of a dominant commanding person, which, for her, means  an older person, turning her into a rather naïve version of a submissive out of “Fifty Shades of Grey” or some other popular version of BDSM. Although her breasts and ass are what she very often shows off on camera and with her clothing, she’s particularly interested in this dominant person controlling her orgasm and making her masturbate over and over again. And she’s always wanted to see what those weird sex machines could do.

Appearance: Of Brazilian descent, Helo has ass length jet black hair, bright blue eyes, thick full lips, large breasts, and an ass that could rival anything the Kardashian sisters could field. On top of that she has a beautiful and charming smile, excellent skill in makeup, and a fashion style that emphasizes every one of her advantages.

Personality: From a young age, Helo has always found herself being the object of attention from men and women. She seemed to revel in her role as the “hot girl” all throughout school and parlayed it into an unexpectedly large following on Instagram as she started uploading sexy selfie after sexy selfie with plenty of bubbly commentary that gets lots of attention and more than a few modeling offers thrown her way. She keeps this appearance up day to day but behind closed doors she’s shy, nervous, quiet, and mostly scared of what she considers unhealthy desires. That’s all about to change however…
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Aragem

Is there room for another girl character?  I'm interested in portraying a bi-sexual daughter of a milf or high school student.

CaptainErotica

Okay here is the updated character sheets.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Reina Masterson (Nagi-chan)

Marital Status: Married to Cade Masterson

Career: Currently none, but use to be a daycare teacher at an International school in Japan.

Upkeep: ( All Natural Asian Beauty)

Sexual Preferences: Like many Japanese women Reina is generally submissive, but sometimes enjoys dominating from the bottom, shyly making suggestion or manipulating the scene to go her way. Although interested mostly in men she does find women attractive and is bi-curious.

Secret Fetishes: Reina has always wanted to be explore the art of Shibari. She is also secretly interested in erotic body painting. While her husband has seen her with other men, she has never watched him with another woman, which she really wants to see, but they  just haven't found the right girl yet.

Appearance: Reina like most Japanese women who take care of their bodies is forty-five and can still pass for thirty or even younger. She almost always keeps her natural jet black hair long just past her shoulders. Although she is finally starting to show the effects of age her moderately sized -but big for a Japanese woman- are still perky with tiny nipples. Her legs are still toned from years of hitting the gym and chasing three year olds around all day. And her ass is tight and curvy. She is tall for a Japanese at five feet seven inches and she weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds.

Personality: Reina's nickname when Cade met her at work was the "Ice Queen". She often came across as cold and selfish and always gave the male teachers the cold shoulder, but maybe that's because they were always hitting on her. It was her defense mechanism to keep them at bay. Underneath the facade is a kind, caring person who loves children, sports and of course sex. When it comes to work and her every day like she likes to be in charge and can even come across as a bit of a bitch, but in the bedroom she is manipulatively submissive.

Name: Cade Masterson

Marital Status: Married to Reina Masterson

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Navy Veteran/ Former English Teacher and Daycare Teacher in Japan/ Currently working as a government contractor and often out of town for weeks or even months at a time.

Sexual Preferences:  Cade walks the line between Dom and Sub. While he prefers to be in charge his desire to please his partner often causes him to submit to their wishes.

Secret Fetishes: Although he tries to be dominant in the bedroom his ultimate fantasy is to be completely dominated by a latex clad whip wielding dominatrix. He is also obsessed with orgasm control but his wife is too strong willed to give him that much control over her and he hasn't found a woman willing to let him try with them.

Appearance: Cade has wavy brown hair usually kept short to medium length and bright blue eyes that always sparkle with amusement or excitement. He is around average in height and weight at five foot nine and one hundred eighty pounds. Though in shape he is not overly muscular. He is most comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans, but does dress up on occasion.

Personality: Cade lives to laugh and make others laugh. Often times he comes off as immature. He tends to try and talk his way out of an altercations. He is a huge flirt and is not afraid to let a woman know if he is interested in her, but sometimes he tries too hard. He is a kind and gentle person who usually puts others before himself. In the bedroom he ties to be the one in charge and loves tease and play with his women, but almost always ends of doing whatever the woman wants. His only goal is to please his lovers.

Aragem

Name: Angela Barnes

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Currently studying historical literature and works part-time in her father's doctor's office as a receptionist. 

Sexual Preferences: Submissive towards both men and women.  Open to anything, including bdsm themes, spanking, rough play.  But will not participate in water sports, scat, or anything bordering on torture. 

Secret Fetishes: Angela finds that she is secretly attracted towards her stepmother/stepfather, and has had fantasies of having sex with them while her mother/father is away.  She is alarmed and ashamed by this attraction and keeps it to herself, though if watched, she can be seen almost salivating at the night of her step-parent.

Appearance: Angela has pale skin with vibrant red hair with pale blue eyes.  She usually wears eyeliner to highlight her eyes, which she believes are her best feature.  Usually wears her hair loose and long at her shoulders, though can lazily throw it back into a ponytail at her job.  Wears fashionable outfits when off duty, but wears scrubs at work.     

Personality: Angela is usually reserved, stands at the back of the crowd or sits in the back of the classroom where she can be left alone with her own thoughts and fantasies.  She's usually impulsive one she gets an idea in her head and will over react to situations out of her control.  Angela loves her parents dearly and the divorce broke her heart.  When her parent remarried, she maintained a cool attitude towards the 'interloper', but gradually melted upon her attraction towards them.

NileGoddess

Captain, Reina's pic is not linked correctly, but I managed to view it. What is the age of the model? She looks to be a bit young to pass off in her 40s. I looked up Akane Soma and found reference to her being born in 1975, but can't verify it on any legitimate websites. If that's the case, she'll be fine, but the pic needs to be representative of her age.

Aragem, Angela looks good. Follow these instructions.

Ron Don Volante, your characters look fine as well. Follow the same instructions.

CaptainErotica

Not sure what happened with the pic. I will try and fix it. As for the age I too was worried about that, but I really liked the picture. I also googled her and she is apparently 40. The picture may be from when she was younger. I do see Japanese women in their forties and even fifties who could pass for twenty years younger. I could also lower her age a bit or try and find another picture.

NileGoddess

You won't have to repost it, just edit your last one.

CaptainErotica

Okay fixed it. Had a ] out of position. I also added a few pictures at the bottom of the spoiler. I still prefer the original, but if one of the others fits better I can change it. I will also keep looking. The problem with Asian women is many of look 25 when they are 16 and stay that way into their 30's or 40's. Then at around 50 they look 80.

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 25, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

Fair enough. Unless Tsuunade (and/or Aragem) is in need of an older woman to educate her character... I will leave you to it.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chrystal on June 26, 2016, 03:37:38 AMUnless Tsuunade (and/or Aragem) is in need of an older woman to educate her character... I will leave you to it.

Well, then it would be a single roleplay within a group game, and I'm not going to allow that.

Chulanowa

Hmmm, kinda interested in either a boy or girl for this. Not sure which, and it's a little late in my evening to go picture-huntiong to decide. But interested!

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 26, 2016, 06:00:00 AM
Hmmm, kinda interested in either a boy or girl for this. Not sure which, and it's a little late in my evening to go picture-huntiong to decide. But interested!

At this point, we have enough girls, so I'd like to fill either the man or boy roster.

Captain, the pictures are better, but I'm still not entirely convinced if she's milf material yet. Let me think on it, and I'll have an answer later today US central time.

CaptainErotica

No worries...in the meantime I'll keep looking for someone a little bit older looking.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: CaptainErotica on June 26, 2016, 06:45:27 AM
No worries...in the meantime I'll keep looking for someone a little bit older looking.

I've actually hit this same problem looking for beautiful East Asian women who are in their 40s (easily done!) but actually look close to their ages in all those glossy shots (not so easily done!). Here are some ideas for you:

(In order: Michelle Yeoh, Maggie Cheung, Gong Li, Kelly Hu)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

CaptainErotica

I love Maggie and Kelly, They aren't Japanese. I really wanted to find one in a hot kimono or one of the crazy Japanese get ups. Unfortunately all of those women either are too young younger than their age. I was going to use Namie amuro (38), but even she looks younger. Koyuki (Last Samurai) is 48 and at least look somewhat 40 ish on a bad day, but there aren't any sexy pictures of her floating around. Googling Japanese Milf or cougars brings up a lot of naked pics. 

*looks through pictures of his wife who is 43. Hmm...maybe no one will know.* (jk)

Ron Don Volante

CaptainErotica

That third picture could work, but hopefully one of the ones I showed will work or the other 10 or so I have waiting.

It's scary sometimes trying to pick up girls in Japan. I was flirting with one on the train once thinking she was about thirty and after we kissed she told me she was sixteen. I think I left burn out marks on the train floor getting the hell out of dodge. Another one I thought was in her early twenties turned out to be forty-two. So yeah...

Kokaine

Submitting Savannah's son. I bumped his age up a little and will make the change in Savannah's sheet if he's approved.

Name: Santiago Ortiz-Mitchell

Marital Status: N/A

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Student Athlete (basketball), Majoring in Business and Philosophy with an eye on Law School. Does not work but has been slowly developing his own investment portfolio with the aid of both his mother and father since he was 16.

Sexual Preferences: Santiago doesn't really consider himself a dominant or submissive in the bedroom (and isn't really interested in trying to define himself). His preference is pleasure, which means he could care less who is on top or who is on the bottom so long as both parties are enjoying themselves. He also loves women of all ages, though he has very little patience for some of the games younger women like to play. He would say that he is heteroflexible, which is to say that while he's not attracted to males, he's perfectly fine with sexual encounters that include other males so long as there is a female involved. He enjoys romance and seduction regardless of which side he's on and enjoys vaginal, oral (especially giving), and anal (giving) in many forms. He's generally open minded in the bedroom.

Secret Fetishes: Half clothed trysts, the more public the hotter. Moans in his ear, hands in his hair, scratches up and down his back, being gripped tightly-all of it pushes his buttons. Rough sex. Cum marking/cum on skin. Spanking. Light breath play. Using his mouth almost anywhere. Fucking women in other men's beds. Dirty talk. Mutual masturbation. Role playing. Light bondage. Being used as a fuck toy. Face fucking.

Appearance: Santiago is 6'4" tall and as a basketball player for the local university, he's in fairly good shape though he lacks the bulk of say a football player. Due to having what some would call a baby face, he prefers to wear neatly trimmed facial hair but has been known to shave upon request. He enjoys dressing to impress but likes a balance between function and fashion. He has a full sleeve of tattoos which started as a bit of a rebellion but now they are just an accepted part of him, though his mother will still occasionally sigh over it.

Personality: Santiago is a fairly confident guy with his own personal brand of swagger. He's generally quiet and prefers one on one interaction to large groups but he's still a social guy who knows how to have a good time. His thoughtful and soft spoken nature means that people usually listen when he does decide to speak but there's nothing shy about him. Those who know him know he's got no shame in his game whatsoever and that women are absolutely his kryptonite, especially the bossy/feisty ones.

Having grown up in the neighborhood, Santiago has had an appreciation for older women almost all his life. He's done favors (nonsexual) and work around more than a few of his mother's friends' homes but until now has done his best to keep from crossing certain lines out of respect for his mother whom he adores above all others (and because she'd have murdered him).
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NileGoddess

I was called into work last minute, so I will not have time to review profiles today. I should have time tomorrow morning.

NileGoddess

Managed to have a free 20 minutes, so I can take a look before I leave.

Captain, if you have a decent face picture for Reina, I will accept both of your profiles.

Kokaine, Santiago is approved as well.

rpguy37

Still looking for players? I'd love to play one of the young men in the community!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

NileGoddess

Quote from: rpguy37 on June 26, 2016, 09:47:28 PM
Still looking for players? I'd love to play one of the young men in the community!

We're a bit full on boys at the moment. At this point, I'd say either milfs or men are desired.