The Milfs of Cougar Street (freeform neighborhood roleplay)

Started by NileGoddess, June 18, 2016, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpguy37

So I'll draw up a man then....

Any MILFs in need of a husband? Or should I do a single man/dad?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

CaptainErotica

I narrowed it down to three choices. If any of them work for you than I am good to go.

NileGoddess

The last model appears to be Koyuki Kato, who is 39. She would be suitable. All of the other pictures are from wardrobe sites, and the models are clearly in their late 20s or early 30s.

CaptainErotica

I liked her in Last Samurai, Just didn't really like any of her pictures. I will edit my sheet with her picture.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

NileGoddess

MagicalPen, this is the interest check. Please refrain from posting here now.

NileGoddess

CaptainErotica

Groovy baby! Thanks for putting up with my face claim antics.

NileGoddess

Quote from: rpguy37 on June 27, 2016, 06:57:15 AM
So I'll draw up a man then....

Any MILFs in need of a husband? Or should I do a single man/dad?

You'll need approval from the player if they want a husband, so you'll probably be better off with a single man.

rpguy37

Name: James Darrow

Marital Status: Divorced

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Proprietor of "Crafty McGhee Brewery" an blossoming business that makes delicious craft beer and has distribution coast to coast. Definitely considered "new money" as his brand is becoming a household name.

Sexual Preferences: Straight with a submissive lean.  Recently divorced, his ex-wife was a lifestyle Domne who really broke him into the role.  Now that he's on the market again he is kind of rediscovering himself.

Secret Fetishes:  Enjoys being restrained, tease and denial, forced orgasms, oral sex (giving and receiving), strap on/ass play, and perhaps a few kinks he hasn't discovered yet. 

Appearance: James takes care of himself, he's in decent shape for his 40s but not a gym rat or marathon runner.  He's 6'2" with brown hair that is starting to gray and piercing green eyes.  The beard is a new addition since his divorce, trying to redefine himself.  He typically wears jeans and t-shirt or flannel, comfortable with himself and not overly concerned about impressing anyone.  Sometimes he jogs around the neighborhood in sweats, but his schedule is erratic. (Face claim John Krasinski)

Personality: James is fairly easy going and laid back.  He has a sarcastic sense of humor that often catches people off guard that he rarely turns off.  He loves his work and often can be found tinkering at his guest house which has been converted to a functional mini-brewery and bar.  He works from home most days and occasionally travels to manage on site at one of his six breweries across the country. He only moved in a few months ago but still has boxes to unpack, more concerned with his growing business than setting up the new house. His home is scarcely furnished at the present, and he has considered hiring an interior decorator to help him get it up to speed.  He is outwardly friendly, but typically keeps conversation light, like a bartender schmoozing about the weather and sports teams.  Having not been on a date in 15 years with anyone other than his ex-wife he is a little hesitant about testing the waters again, but also eager to find someone.
[tr][td]

NileGoddess

NileGoddess

rpguy, he's too young to fit into the man category. He must be middle age, which is generally considered to be 40s, at least. Also, I'm concerned about his occupation. Running a brewery out of your garage isn't exactly something someone with a 6-figure salary would do.

rpguy37

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 01, 2016, 07:47:42 PM
rpguy, he's too young to fit into the man category. He must be middle age, which is generally considered to be 40s, at least. Also, I'm concerned about his occupation. Running a brewery out of your garage isn't exactly something someone with a 6-figure salary would do.

I will retool a bit, broaden his horizons and age the character.
[tr][td]

NileGoddess

Please don't repost your profile. Just edit the existing one.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

NileGoddess

Okay, he looks better. Follow these instructions.

Also, when you post your character, use the following line for your character image instead. This will cut down on the picture being enormous.
[float=left][img padding=5 width=600]http://img.wennermedia.com/social/john-krasinski-1-inline-ceeef902-c557-410e-87b1-f2adccc8e2ae.jpg[/img][/float]

Chulanowa

Name: Oliver Brook

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: He's not certain where he wants to go with himself; He's currently aiming towards a photographic arts degree, however. He's making summer money working part-time for his father, who runs a local hotel

Sexual Preferences: Straight-but-curious, has a submissive streak

Secret Fetishes: He has a secret desire for pegging and being restrained; He enjoys crossdressing (either in private or as costume for events / cons), but has never taken it to the bedroom. Though not especially attracted to most men, he'd like to at least give fellatio a try.

Appearance: Oliver is a slender young man, one of those guys who could honestly be described as "pretty." He has large blue-green eyes and a head of thick black hair that contrasts sharply with his fair skin. he dresses well and seems to have an eye for fashion, at least when it's not laundry day. Though he doesn't wear them to school or work, he does have a few piercings.

Personality: Oliver is soft-spoken and has always preferred quieter, more artistic activities. Even so he's no wallflower; He enjoys meeting new people, and isn't particularly shy or withdrawn. Well, usually... though he has no difficulty just conversing with women, approaching them romantically still throws a wrench into his mouth's ability to make the words. He's had a few brief relationships, nothing more than high school flings or friends-with-benefits arrangements. His parents' messy divorce has left him rather distant from both of them; his mother is in another state, and his father is more of a business relationship than anything. Oliver doesn't spend a lot of time at home if he can get around it. His father doesn't much approve of Oliver's focus on the arts and certainly isn't very impressed with his son's interest in "frivolous crap" - games, conventions, and anything else that doesn't fit neatly into the old man's idea of "career."

NileGoddess

NileGoddess

Hi Chunlanowa. After further review, we are a bit stocked on characters right now, so I'm going to be locking the interest thread for now. I will let you know if it reopens in the future.