Justice League Alpha: Intrest Check

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 05, 2016, 02:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

VoluptuousVixen

Villain's are NPCS im afraid but a lot of heroes' and heroines are free.

Sirian Eve

Just as good. I'll have to ponder on this...

After some pondering. I will either take Huntress or Hawkgirl if they are available. :)

VoluptuousVixen

We have a Hawkman played by TheBlackThrone.

So you would have to ask him if you took Hawkgirl how you would play it.

Huntress is available too.

Sirian Eve

Alright, I'll consult him about Hawkgirl.

VoluptuousVixen

Sirian Eve and  The Blackest Night who I believe is creating a new power ring type character are the last two chars we will be accepting for the time being.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: SilkNSatan on March 22, 2016, 04:40:44 PM
Sirian Eve and  The Blackest Night who I believe is creating a new power ring type character are the last two chars we will be accepting for the time being.

That being said, is my character already approved?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

VoluptuousVixen

Sirian Eve

HAWKWOMAN
Shayera Thol
Sheira Hall

Face Claim:Alyssa Campanella

Base of Operations: Midway City, Michigan; Watchtower

Identity:

Sheira Hall is a red-head , green eyed, tough as nails active heroine and adventurer. She stands about 5’8 with very lean muscle mass weighing in at 130 lbs. However despite her light weight  her Thanagarian physiology makes more durable than the average earthling. Her personality can be described as someone who would rather punch first and ask questions later. Due to her low tolerance for criminals and madmen it's a philosophy that works for her. Spending time on earth hasn't necessarily tamed her, but she's become more aware of her own actions. Sheira is high-strong and independent. Who doesn't think rules should be broken if they work and if they don't work, break away. Whenever she isn't on duty she does have an affinity for heavy contact sports and day spas.

Background:

Sheira Hall is the reincarnation of Thangarian Law enforcement officer Shayera Thol, who came to earth many centuries ago along with her lover/husband Katar Hol. These two have been destined to die only to find each other in the next life as they cycle perpetuates itself. In this current incarnation Sheira has not fully awakened to her past life memories and currently serves as an active duty Justice Leaguer. On Thanagar she was very good at what she did and though her tactics may come across a little extreme on earth she is one of the many heroes with a fan base. In her current incarnation she came to earth on a solo mission to retrieve Thangarian tech stolen from her  home world by shape a shifting criminal. She wasn't sure what made her desire to stay on earth, perhaps the change of scenery, but it felt familiar to her somehow.

Powers and Abilities:

Her alien genealogy allows her to live longer than normal human beings. She is stronger than heartiest earth human, her body built for more stamina and endurance while possessing strength to rival and win any strong man competition. She also possess keen senses like a hawk and very acute hearing.

Another unique thing about being Thanagarian is her ability to pick up languages easily. She is able to communicate with various birds of prey.

Excels in advanced hand to hand combat Thanagarian training due to her time on the force. Also a master of many dated and innovative weaponry.

Equipment:

Nth Metal Enhancements: Through exposure to the Nth Metal. The metal is psycho-reactive, responding to the thoughts of its bearer and in its base form has a number of electromagnetic/gravitational properties.
Artificial Feathered Wings: Flight through the use of Thanagarian Nth Metal wings; also direction controlled self-powered flight. Her wings allow her to control navigation and guidance during flight, though they can be "flapped" through use of shoulder motions. (Courtesy of dc.wikia)

Disadvantages:

Bash first philosophy: Sure it can come in handy  sometimes, but doesn't count for much with no plan of action.

Deja Vu: Occasionally expereinces random flashes from her past lives that either keep her awake at night or distracted in battle/

Culture Shock Being a proud Thanagarian she had to learn to get use to 'earth ways' fairly quickly. Like it's not idea to cut the line to the ladies restroom and then threaten whoever has the guts the speak up.

Cursed: Her and her lover are destined to relive love and lost lifetime after lifetime. Each time she must go through the trauma of remembering who she was and how they both died in past lives sense.

Advantages:

Flight

Weapon Master Any weapon she's been able to pick up she can instantly remember how to use it. Especially ancient earth weapons.

Current Soundtrack: StarWaves.

Mxyzptlk

Did someone throw down a superboy? I was thinking of maybe the smallville version of clark kent would work. Or course I could change his name. And he'd be known as the blur. But typical boy scout ala supes?

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

BlackStone

That is a bit unfair Shadow.  When you first responded your interest, you stated you were going for a gender swap Captain Marvel.   Very shortly after that, Ascia stated her intention to put in for Supergirl.  You changed your concept over two weeks later, stating you were going to make a Superboy character instead.  When you finally put in your sheet, you instead did a gender bend on Superboy  a cloned female human/Krytponian hybrid, and called her Supergirl.   During this time Ascia was working on her original concept for Supergirl.   The GM made her ruling that since the characters were far too similar, both claiming the name and female and that she did not want two near identical concepts in her game, she ruled for the player that had called Supergirl in the first place, which to me was fair.

I was was disappointed that you changed your mind as I was looking forward to a gender bent Shazam.  Perhaps along the lines of Mary Marvel when she had a darkside, or Black Adam's wife, Isis.  Those would had been great concepts to mix it up in the game.  Instead of going back to that, you pulled up stakes and declared you weren't interested in the game any more.  Why you are back here posting after that, trying to negatively influence other players, I don't know, but it certainly is not cool, nor do I believe appreciated at all by the GM's.

Sirian Eve

Agreed.

Basically what BlackStone said. 

Captain Whitebread

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Alexander Luthor
Alias: Lex
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Sapiosexual)
Part of Gotham Residing In: Downtown Penthouse also Metropolis Penthouse

== Physical Description == Lex is 5'10” and is surprisingly solid, packing 200 lbs of muscle on his frame.  He makes an effort not to show his actual strength, keeping it as a physical ace in the hole for use against those who underestimate his physicality.  He prefers to wear tailored suits that cleary display his wealth.  He's also been known to wear body armour up to and including his battlesuit.

== Persona == Lex considers himself the most intelligent man on the planet and it shows in his personality.  He is arrogant, detests fools and has no tolerance for stupidity in any form.  He has no patience for practical jokes.  Even so, he considers himself a hero and will go out of his way to help those who are clearly in need. 

== Key Skills == 1) Genius: Lex Luthor is one of the most intelligent men on the planet and can design and build an enormous range of gadgets that rival Batman's.

2) Unlimited Wealth:  Lex is a multibillionaire and enjoys all the benefits that money can buy.

3) Trained Pilot: There aren't many vehicles Lex can't pilot.

4) Trained Fighter: Lex can handle all but the most exotic weapons and is skilled in a number of martial arts.  He is far from the most skilled fighter on the planet but he can more than hold his own with the average above average criminal.

== Advantages == When called upon, Lex brings his A game to the table with his Battlesuit.  It provided him with the abilty to fly, exceptional armour and superhuman strength.  Although the suit itself has no weapons, Lex has an arsenal that he can call upon in time of need, weapons powerful enough to give Superman pause.

== Disadvantages == Lex's colossal ego leads him to think that he is always right and he tends to blame others for his failures.  He is also just a normal human being with an exceptional brain and is subject to all the frailties that come with being human.  He's also a doppleganger for the Earth 1 Evil GeniusTM version of himself, which may cause issues with those that encounter him.

== Background == Lex grew up wealthy and educated on Earth 3 and used those advantages to rise to become one of the greatest heroes on that Earth.  His greatest opponent was Ultraman, his world's version of Superman.   As his version of the Justice League was whittled down, he found a way to breach the gap between worlds.  With the help of Earth 1's Justice League, he defeated the villains of his world.

After gaining victory over his enemies, Lex found his world suddenly boring.  When he heard that his allies had vanished, he reasoned that their world was in need of his abilities as a hero and he once again breached the dimensions in order to put his abilities to work for the betterment of mankind.

== Character Extras == Face Claim: Jason Vosloo

Ons: Intelligent conversation, Women who can keep up with him mentally, Dominant women

Offs: Baby Talk, Bathroom topics, Stupidity, Submissive women
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.