News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Male wanted

Started by Blonde, November 22, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

* Story over smut is a must! I am not looking for a cyber fest, and do not like insta-smut. I prefer to build up towards the act, allow the characters to build up their relationships, create tension and have them literally bursting with need for the other person. The sex fits into the story, not the other way around.
* I do not want to include any manner of D/s in any story. I cannot play as a submissive, it makes me feel uncomfortable and is rather cringe-worthy for me. So please do not expect any manner of 'begging to orgasm' stuff from me.
* Please do not use unnecessary dialogue to fill up a post.
* I do my best to reply once a day, but sometimes it may be a tad longer.
* On site thread rp's only.

Fandoms
Marvel
Vikings
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
True Blood
LOST
Spartacus

Original Some pairing ideas are listed, feel free to suggest others
Ancient Rome/Britain/Greece - (Roman soldier x Pict warrior, Roman soldier/centurion x Nobility, Gladiator x Slave, Gladiator x Domina)
Medieval Britain/Europe
Medieval fantasy - (Barbarian x Elf huntress, White Knight x Black Knight, adventurers)
Early, high or Late middle ages
Viking era - (Raider x Saxon, Raider x Farm girl, Raider x Royalty/Nobility)
The Tudor Era - (King x New Queen, King x Lady-in-waiting, Princess x Duke, Courtly affairs)
Modern setting - (Teacher x Student, Boss x Employee, Older man x younger woman, toxic romance/obsessive relationship, illicit romance)

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Blonde

Blonde

Remec

Hi there, you didn't mention if you preferred interest posts in PM or in thread, so I figured I'd drop mine here. A number of your suggested scenarios appeal to me, are there any that you have more of an interest in than others? Also, would your fandoms be stories set in those worlds but involving original characters or would you want to use canonical characters?

Blonde

A particular craving
I have a particular idea in mind influenced by a few shows I’ve watched recently and would really like to give this one a shot. It involves culture clashes set within a historical setting, and would involve a warrior and a to-be princess. It is quite the clichéd pairing I know, but please bear with me and hopefully I can give you a little more substance to grab your attention.

So, the leading characters are this. My female would be a woman of significant standing, young and still a maid she is entered into a marital contract with the newly crowned king of a neighbouring country. Whilst the king is an incredibly intelligent man with a strong head for politics and leadership, he is somewhat lacking in the virility of a youthful man. Pretty yes but he is not a man to get the blood pumping, a pampered life leaving him somewhat soft. His intended is a charming and equally intelligent girl with a curious mind.

Your male is not a knight or polished soldier of the royal army, but he is a warrior, a strong and infamous one at that.

So the country is made up of several kingdoms, think Saxon England for example. Now the kingdoms could be warring with each other, with several of the smaller kingdoms uniting through marriage and treaties to form an alliance against the larger. Or, the kingdoms unite against an invasion that is all up for discussion. But the main point is, two kingdoms unite and form their larger army but know they will not fair well without your characters people/army/militia or whichever you decide. So in exchange for extensive lands, all previous misdemeanours forgiven, titles and wealth and so on, the three states unite.

Onto our characters, the basis is they begin an affair. She isn’t threatened by your character and his men, she actually finds them quite fascinating. Looks are exchanged, curiosities pursued and before her wedding to the king they begin their affair.

We will also play out the war and political side and I am happy to play out multiple characters. I just really want to get this story going, I’ve been thinking about it for days now and it’s a high craving for me right now.