The Princess and her slave - forbidden romance (M lf dom or switch F)

Started by Rustic, May 01, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustic

I would love to give this another try, after my first partner went on hiatus.

Note: A lot of these ideas were stemmed from the discussion with my first partner, but all of it is flexible. So I welcome and encourage you to introduce your own ideas.

Characters: I'm looking for someone to play a female princess (I don't care your gender), who's a dominant, or perhaps a switch. She could also be a reluctant dominant, which will be more clear as you read the story. I will play the male slave, but I won't play a doormat, don't worry. He's a fighter, but also knows when to submit, even if not willingly. They will be the same age, if not close in age.

Story: MC is a slave, and has been his whole life. Not just any slave, but one of palace slaves. He tends to the gardens, cooks meals, cleans, and helps the royal family. As a child, he found himself tending to the gardens on many occasions. This also happened to be YC's favorite spot to spend her free time. A friendship grew between them, but in secret. Unfortunately, one day their friendship was discovered. MC was brought to the dungeon and beaten to near an inch of his life. YC was punished, and taught the ways a princess should act around the slaves.

This started something within MC. He grew to hate slavery, and the royal family... except for YC. He joined up with the resistance in secret, slaves who are trying to break free from their chains, and take back their lands. He knew he was in a prime position, in the palace, to help the resistance.

As time went on, their interactions were few and far in between. He would hardly look at her, save for a few glimpses--because he couldn't help himself around her beauty. She would talk to him as all royalty should talk to slaves. He would only respond in kind, "yes m'lady." Still, there was always something lingering between them. As she was never of age, she didn't own a personal slave yet. So he was often chosen to tend to her needs, knowing what clothes to lay out for her, what temperature she liked her baths, how she liked her hair brushed, even what her favorite food was. Still, they kept their distance.

It was on her eighteenth birthday, where she would finally receive her own personal slave. He was heartbroken, because it would mean he would no longer be able to tend to her. Still, he also wanted freedom, feeding whatever information he could to the resistance. He was caught between two emotions, and two worlds--hating the royal family, yet wanting to be hers completely. It was to his surprise, as well as everyone else's, when he was chosen by the Queen to be her personal slave, and he was presented to her at her birthday ball.

It's clear that he was given to her not out of kindness, but as a test. Is YC fit to be queen? A queen not only knows how to help her people, but how to control the slaves. What happens if he's caught wandering the castle one night? What happens if she starts to fall for him? What happens when their desire for each other becomes too much? All of this under the watchful eye of the Queen.

Setting: The setting is very flexible. I imagine a medieval setting, with a more matriarchal society, as the Queen is the ruler. The original RP had males being the slaves while women were in control, but this can easily be changed. I like the idea of YC being from a nation that has taken control of MC's nation. Maybe they were at war, and MC's nation committed a lot of war crimes, and so YC's nation has taken them as slaves, as punishment.

Of course the setting can change, perhaps it's more fantasy, with one of the nations being elves. Perhaps it's more roman-like, and YC's nation is more amazonian. A lot of this is up for discussion.

Kinks: If you've read my O/Os (in my sig), which I hope you have, you'll know I'm always more about story. However with that said, a few kinks can be incorporated into this. They don't have to be, as I can make this a little less about domination and more about the romance.

The original story had a chastity element to it, where my character wore a chastity device, and the princess was handed they key as a symbol. This is not necessary, but I would always be up for it.

Other possible kinks that can be included--but aren't required--chains, whips, gags, collars, restraints, face sitting, pussy worship, teasing, clothed female nude male. Feel free to let me know if there are kinks you want to include.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Rustic