Seeking literate roleplay partner(s).

Started by crossroadsandcharms, December 19, 2014, 04:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossroadsandcharms

Hello.  I'm returning from a long absence.  I have a lot more time on my hands these days, and a lot less drama.  Right now, I only want to dip my toes in the water, so I will only take on one roleplay at a time.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220011.0

I'm interested in M/F and M/M pairings.  If you want to play a transgender character, that will not be a problem.  I can play dominant characters, submissive ones, and switches.  And characters who have vanilla tastes when it comes to sexual activities, of course.

I tend to play male characters, but may play a female.  It doesn't happen often, but it never hurts to ask.

Contact me via PM, and not by replying to this thread.

Currently Craving ...

* the difficult lives of difficult people: ( From the minute YC laid eyes on MC, s/he knew that s/he couldn't stand him ... )

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MC is white trash.  He's surly, moody, and unreliable.  He has anger management issues and he flirts with addiction.  YC isn't a saint either, but I'll let you be the one to outline those flaws.

Our characters are broken.  They have difficult lives.  They hate each other, but have intense sexual chemistry.  They have a volatile "relationship".  They have secrets.  Dark pasts, repressed memories, things of that nature.  Together, they learn and grow ... maybe they drive into the sunset together, and maybe they part with aching hearts and shattered dreams.

The plot itself will depend on the character you choose to play.  I have a hard time creating plots when I don't have all the pieces.  :)

If you would like to work with the plot that I mentioned, or if you have a plot of your own, send me a PM.

crossroadsandcharms

Added a link to ons/offs, and added a new idea (Good Neighbors).

crossroadsandcharms

Added: Into the Dark

Revised other plot ideas to include more detail.

crossroadsandcharms

Returning after an absence, hoping to find a partner.