A Woman In an Identity Crisis (F/F, anyone welcome)

Started by Blinkin, September 23, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character has no relevance for me. If you're male and want to play female, female and want to play male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep; it has no bearing at all on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Erin Wheeler is a well adjusted young woman with a stable relationship with her fiance, Keith Harper; A woman who knows herself and what she wants out of life with the drive to make her dreams a reality with enough dedication and work. Even at the tender age of 24, the RN has made significant strides to create her world to suit her desires... You could say that she's confident and comfortable in her own skin... or at least mostly.

But, what happens when a young woman like Erin is faced with a crisis about her whole identity?

When Erin came home early one evening after another 12 hour shift at the hospital's Obstetrics  department, the last thing she expected to find was her fiance in their bed with another woman... Or her physical reaction to seeing the naked woman's sweat slickened body over her future ex-husband.

Erin knew that she should of been upset, even enraged by the betrayal of Keith, but she found herself more upset with the fact that she had become aroused by the olive skinned woman's nudity. Oh, she was upset with Keith, but not as angry as she thought that she should of been and those two facts in mind, she had to get out, to do something! So, she drove around town for half of the night before she broke down and called her best friend and crying, begged her to help her exorcize the demon. Erin had never really considered herself attracted to women... she could admire a woman's beauty and maybe even admit that she really didn't care for sex; but she had always put it down to a lack of excitement with Keith... but could she be gay? Could her response to the woman in her bed of been an indication that there were reasons why she didn't like sex much or Keith's comments about her responsiveness to him?The thought alone put her whole world into a tailspin over whether she was who she had always believed that she was... or something else?

Talking for the rest of the night with her best friend didn't help; it made things worse and Erin couldn't continue to deal with the uncertainty about the very core of her self image. Finally, her BFF suggested that Erin could talk to a lesbian; she didn't believe that Erin was one, but maybe seeking advice from someone who is may help her put the doubts to rest... And her BFF has a friend who's a friend of a lesbian... maybe she could arrange something?

Reluctantly, Erin meets with the lesbian;
they talk and talk for hours, but the only real way is the one way that she's been trying to avoid... try it. Finally, after more than a little coaching, Erin agrees that the only way that she's going to settle the question is to jump in with both feet and pray that she floats. Either way, it's going to be a pivotal moment in her life.

Well... that's rather pitiful, isn't it? ;) I'm looking for someone to play the more experienced woman who will become first her guide, then her lover, and in time her love as Erin's taken deeper and deeper into a lifestyle that she had never imagined and one that she secretly craves as much as she fears it.

I've set Erin as a 24 year old RN, but I'm happy to adjust that to whatever fits my partners interest; from an 18 year old college student to a 30 year old mother of two kids. Whatever fits best into the story that my partner and I wish to write.

I'm totally open to whatever my partner wants to do with the lesbian character, but I would prefer if she were a little older; anything from 5 to 10 years and go easy on some of the more aggressive tendencies. I've known a number of gay men and women, so I'm somewhat aware of the range of personalities of both and call more than one a friend.

If anyone's interested in the story concept, please contact me via PM and I'll be happy to talk about a partnership.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.