Wolfy has an Idea! :D (Threesome RP. MxF, FxF, or Futa x F)

Started by Wolfy, May 04, 2011, 12:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Ok, so the idea is thus:

A man (Or woman, or Futa) meets someone (wherever), and they get to talking. One thing leads to another, and he's asked to come back to her house. She tells him that she shares the house with her sister (Can be Fraternal Twin sister or Older sister), and, they start to have sex, but she has to go to the bathroom before they do, so he's there, sitting nude on her bed, simply waiting...when her sister walks in. And she looks extremely familiar to him! (So, she's possibly someone he dated, or an old friend)..and well..we'll see where it goes from there. :D

PM me if your interested. We'll need two women (Or men who play women ) for the roles. :D

Wolfy

NEW IDEA!!:

Ok, so a man is practicing with the occult, trying to summon his perfect match from the other worlds, and he succeeds...only, instead of just one girl, he gets two! And the two of them are exact opposites.

What will happen? D:>

And yes, for this one, I will be playing both women, and they will have powers.

So..PM if you're interested. :D

Yorubi

Well must say I'm not into FxF otherwise I might be tempted to haha. Either way, wouldn't the thread more so be MxFxF as a pairing or MxFxFuta if its a threesome? ;)