Game Of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire (Bondage, NC, etc welcome)

Started by Forevveru, September 19, 2012, 04:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hello everyone! I'm really craving to do something involving this fandom. I would like to use canons as well as oc's. Ideally I would like to find someone that would play Robb to an OC. I have no problem doubling up to play someone for you in return.

I definitely wouldn't mind some 'dark' rps/ideas of this. Maybe we could even go a little bit AU if needed to do such things. (Like NC, Bondage, abuse, etc) I'd love to incorporate it with any of the pairings.

I'm not looking to only play male. I can double as one but I'm not going to just play only that. I also prefer third person point of view and I'm one to use both pictures and descriptions. Sorry guys, I just had to do it that way because females contact me expecting me to play male and act like they had read what I wrote. So hopefully the bold will help them out.

Message me giving a quote in the series so I know you've read this. To many people contact me and its very clear they don't read anything whatsoever.

When you contact me send a message, don't post here.
* = How much I'd like to rp it

Pairings;
Robb x OC ****

Other pairings off the top of my head I wouldn't be opposed to (canon x canon and canon x OC);
Robb x Dany **
Jon x OC
Jon x Dany *
Dany x OC
Tyrion x oc
Tyrion x Sansa
Jamie x Sansa
Sansa x oc
Edmure x Roslin/oc Frey
Blackfish x oc
Ramsay x oc **

Females I think I could play
Older Sansa
Daenerys

I also wouldn't mind something OC x OC. I love this fandom enough to do that even despite it not being my preferred one to do.

Lannister x Stark **
Stark x wildling *
Stark x Targaryen **
Stark x Tyrell
Lannister x Targaryen
Bolton x Stark **
Bolton/Umber x Wildling *
Stark/Tully x Frey

If this is the case I'm thinking set it a few generations in the future/past to avoid canons.

Fiver214

Well, I'm back after more than a year!

Forevveru

Plots

Game of Thrones canon x oc
I have a few different ideas. I would really love to find someone who would play Robb.

Among the wolves
The northern army has been at war with the south for months now in a fight to win their independence as well as for the Starks to get their beloved sisters and daughters back. Each and every battle the Lannisters have said to have been defeated. What would happen if the King in the North gained another advantage when they would take over a stronghold and come across a Lannister. Not only that but a female? Will they use her as a bargaining chip since the Kingslayer is much to dangerous to let free, or will other things occur? And what happens if it turns out she might have information useful to the northern army?

Oathbreaker or no?
When Lady Catelyn and her son Robb made a deal with the Frey's, most of the men joined the northern army in the march south for war. In this I'm thinking one female, a granddaughter of Lord Frey, would sneakily go to join them. Perhaps tired of being at The Twins where there was to much family around to ever really stand out in the crowd. Perhaps passing off as a commoner or bastard and helping with the wounded, what would happen if she and the king caught each others fancy? Better yet, what if he had no clue she was a Frey? Would he be considered going back on his word by wanting a granddaughter instead of a daughter?

In the game of thrones you win or you die
In an attempt to make peace with the Starks; Tyrion and Cercei arrange to have one of their cousins be betrothed to Robb. Unknown to Robb, or even the Imp, Queen Cercei plans to have the cousin marrry him, birth an heir for Winterfell, maybe more than one kid because bad things happen sometimes, and then have him killed that way the child will grow up in Lannister influences and they will have yet another place that the lions rule.

Back to the Start
Okay so this one was sort of inspired by the song The Scientist by Coldplay. Like some of the others it does have to do with a Lannister and also becoming captive. But in this one I was thinking the way her and Robb meet was during the point when everyone was at Winterfell back in the very beginning of the series. And for one reason or another she decides to sneakily stay after the Lannisters and Ned, Arya, and Sansa head back south.

I left it vague so it could be fleshed out a bit. Basically my thought was the drama and tension that would come once all of the shit hits the fan in the south and the north goes to war with them. Especially if they kind of like each other by the point she would have to be considered a hostage.

Fire and Blood
My thought for this is kind of rough and needs some work. But the idea for this is that my oc would be a Targaryen. Perhaps she could be a fraternal twin of Dany? Or maybe she's just slightly older (and maybe Dany was still given to Drogo because of how usually it's the two eldest that marry in the Targaryen's sick incest thing). Or she could be a daughter of the eldest son Prince Rhaegar who had died.

In any event I had one of two thoughts. Either the oc could have ended up left behind and a family who stayed loyal to the dragons hid her away because they knew if not otherwise, the Lannisters or Baratheons would kill her. Perhaps it's someone that is now, in current day, sworn to house Lannister, and it just happens to be the city that the northern army overtakes.

The other way I was thinking was the oc did in fact go with Viserys and Dany to the Free Cities and have been with them the whole time. After the dragons hatch maybe Dany, needing a way to start gaining support for the throne, asks my oc to go to Westeros and get in good with the Starks, seeing as they are trying to take down Joffrey/the Lannisters.

I haven't yet decided if the oc should have a dragon or be involved in that aspect in any way. But I haven't yet thought of another reason why the Starks would find her useful, other than perhaps using her in their cause and claim 'she's the rightful heir to the south'. The ideas rough, like I said, but I'd really love to hash it out more in detail.

Growing Strong
In this idea Margaery and Renly would have consummated their marriage before his death. But the thought was, after his death thanks to Stannis, Loras wants revenge and the Tyrell's need a new alliance. With the northern army winning they decide to try and forge one with the Starks using the next eldest girl in the line after Margaery. Whether we leave it that Robb made his oath to the Freys or not doesn't bother me. (Could just add a bit of drama into it all if we left it like that.)

I'm thinking either doing something with the idea above or keep things how they went in the series and have an oc somehow captured by the army.

oc x oc ideas

Kings of Winter
This would be an OC x OC sort of idea. I'm thinking darker themes, NC/hostage

So it's a vague thought but I'm thinking to have it set in during the times when the Starks were the Kings Of Winter. (I'm not sure how far in the past it was when they were.) But basically my thought was my character would be a noblewoman from one of the southern kingdoms houses, an enemy to the Starks, and somehow she ends up captured and in their possession. Being that she's very pretty the Stark king, or perhaps a prince if they have siblings, a.k.a your character, would decide to take possession over me and use me for your pleasure.

We can discuss things more in detail and flesh the thought out.

Rebellion
Yes this idea is based in Game of Thrones, and using the Bolton's and Starks. (I'm thinking oc's), or the idea could be used for a Reyne x Lannister as well. But anyway, I had read some of how Aegeon conquered Westeros and how House Baratheon came to be was quite interesting, I was thinking to maybe do an idea either based off of it or some thing similar.

If we go with Bolton x Stark, I want to set this before the conquest when the kingdoms are still divided, they're still the Kings of Winter, and that's back when the Bolton's where said to rebel a lot. (Not to mention the Starks are said to be darker back in those days.) Either pairing we might have to go a bit AU, but more so with the north.

The Bolton's go about rebelling again, for who knew what try this was. This generation they had more men and a better chance of winning. My oc would be the sister to the current Lord of the Dreadford. Your oc could be the Stark King, a brother or whatever. When the Dreadford is attacked, my oc is taken captive and they decide to use her to take control of her family's home, planning to take out the rest of the family once and for all and force her into marriage to give them an heir.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Added two new pairings. Don't know why I'm really starting to like Edmure/Roslin despite them being relatively small characters.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Added idea 'Rebellion' and I took Cersei off the list. I tried playing her recently and I don't feel I play her very well. I'd be interested in doubling and doing a Sansa pairing. Or maybe do a Sansa pairing on its own. I dunno.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Edited a little, added *'s to show how much I wanna rp a pairing.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

summoner2183

Forevveru