In the '70s only lesbians wore blue jeans

Started by Zeitgeist, December 20, 2011, 11:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

As my nightly search for spank bank (sorry, bad imagery) and set out from Google using the seemingly innocuous enough keywords: lesbians in jeans. Seems like a plausible place to begin, with hopes of finding new material.

Woe is me however as my eyes landed on the phrase, the subject of this post.

It appears some believe that Roman Polanski rape and sodomy of a thirteen year-old girl was a perfectly valid course of action, if one only reads the bible.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=29972

Read on at your own peril. OMFG.

Craz

As I was given to understand it, this was a ridiculously well-done parody site. That could have just been my wishful thinking...

Serephino

Yes, please tell me this wasn't real.  People can't possibly be that brainwashed and stupid.... can they?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Craz on December 20, 2011, 11:20:48 PM
As I was given to understand it, this was a ridiculously well-done parody site. That could have just been my wishful thinking...

Ah jeez. I think you're right.

Oniya

That name sounds familiar - Landover Baptist, that is.  Sorry you got subjected to that, Zeitgeist.  :-\
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Oniya on December 20, 2011, 11:37:42 PM
That name sounds familiar - Landover Baptist, that is.  Sorry you got subjected to that, Zeitgeist.  :-\

Am I an awful person for nevertheless being mildly aroused at the idea only lesbians wore jeans in the '70s? I mean, for a moment there I though I might have had a story idea.  :-[

gaggedLouise

Knew it -. this is the same site that declared the Moomins creatures of Satan's seduction (to anyone who's seen or read about the delightful Moomin trolls that's a barmy proposal). Yes, parody, but very carefully done.

The other day I heard Fox News had declared that the Muppets were communists, "they hate corporate America" and despise liberty. That was no parody at all, though. Kermit replied in a tweet that he's busy writing the script for the next Muppets movie, The Muppets Occupy Manhattan.  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

gaggedLouise

From the same forum: Jeans can make your son gay! - sew the front pocket shut.

I'd have thought the solution was to remove the fly altogether so they can't get their d**ks out so fast.  ;D Serious fixation with denim there.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

consortium11

Quote from: Craz on December 20, 2011, 11:20:48 PM

You'd be right...

Zeitgeist

Vekseid

They also ran whitehouse.org for awhile. Wonder when it went down : /

Star Safyre

Good to see Poe's Law is still in full effect.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones