For those of you who play Minecraft.

Started by Chris Brady, February 21, 2011, 03:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Chris Brady

Holy cow, am I invisible or something?  This is like the third link I've posted in about a year that no one comments on.  Yeesh.  Maybe I should stop sharing stuff I think is cool, obviously, I'm the only who does like this sort of stuff.

And I don't play Minecraft.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

D:

You are not the invisibles! I just...eh. I play Minecraft, but I'm not really a documentary-type person, even about things relevant to my interests most of the time.

I did watch a little over half of this when I first saw your post, though. As I recall it gave me the impression that Notch is, um. ... Well, that I wouldn't want to hang out with him. Hard to cast a firm judgment on as little material as there is in that bit there, but it's the first impression of the guy. I can see why some MC posters accuse him of being lazy/sloppy/etc. Sure, most of that's just the usual gamer rage going on whenever something inconvenient happens, but I'd assumed that's ALL it was when it seems there might be some slim basis for their discontent.

Anyway. Thanks for posting the vid, Chris. ^.^
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Nadir

It's a pretty nice insight to the Minecraft team.