Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

The other day I was reminiscing about cartoons  from my childhood and Sailor Moon stood out to me as special because looking back it really wasn't appropriate for kids of my age to have watched. Every other day you had the senshi being put into very erotic circumstances involving whatever tentacle monster of the week, bondage plots from villains who look like more like S&M enthusiasts , incestous subtext, fairly obvious LGBT text,  there was an underrage girl I believe and a horse, to top if off all the girls I think were still in middle school; and I thought how awesome would it be if someone made a roleplay based on the sailor moon storyline. It basically writes itself.  Apparently someone has all ready  beaten me in this regard,  but with news of the sailor moon reboot coming soon I don't see why someone(myself) can't make a roleplay in tribute of this great series that corrupted many of our innocent minds and lead us to our current path of depravity. Sailor Moon is probably most responsible for the interesting fetishes among this board as well as other adult roleplaying forums and in the American hentai based community respectively.

Story
The story would take place 20 or so years after the run of the original sailor senshi team. This time, a new group of sailor senshi's have been chosen to be the universes guardians.

Like how Tuxedo Mask/Mamoru is Usagi's partner,  each Senshi has would have their own knight to champion them in theory.  In short, each Senshi has a Knight; or at least had at one time.

The storyline would revolve around the awakening of each couple and how they deal with not only their new found abilities but the changes that it imposes on them.  This storyline is intended for a fair sized group, as far as villains I'm thinking about introducing a new threat to the senshi, but the details about them at this time is a bit of a mystery although I'm leaning towards a family that bears a grudge against the Silver Millenium, the senshi and Queen Serenity.

The Millenia's
The Millenia's were a royal family that once ruled over the Moon Kingdom prior to the rule of Queen Serenity . The Millenia's, possessed a rare bloodline that made them immortal among other things, they were dethroned and as a result forced into slavery from a combined coup d'etat effort  lead by then Priestess Serenity, along with her senshi and General Endymion and his knights .  Now they look to re-establish their kingdom and seek personal vengeance against their enemies and their successors wherever they are.

Queen Millenia

Queen Millenia as a student

Queen Millenia's older brother

I'm open to hearing some of your guys's ideas as I'm still in the brainstorming phases myself.

Cast List
Queen Millenia(antagonist): Brazen
Queen Millenia's brother: Vostroya
Serenity:
Tuxedo Mask:
Neo Sailor Moon: Karasu
Moon Knight: Muse
Neo Sailor Mercury: Brazen
Mercury Knight:
Neo Sailor Mars:
Mars Knight: Jmorty32
Neo Sailor Venus:
Venus Knight: Sessha
Neo Sailor Jupiter: Oreida
Jupiter Knight: Laughing Hyena
Neo Sailor Saturn: Katra
Saturn Knight:
Sailor Pluto:
Pluto Knight: Myself
Neo Sailor Neptune: Reserved
Neptune Knight: Reserved

Template

QuoteName:
Sailor/Knight Identity:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon/Equipment:
Turn Ons:
Fav. Color:
Fav. Food:
Skills:

Physical Appearance:

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Weaknesses:

Background:

Sailor Senshi custom character generator
http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-senshi-maker.php

Muse

I don't have space for more free forms on my gaming table right now, Knight, but I didn't want to give you props for what looks like an excellent game. (And mad props for your use of Utena pictures in a sailor moon fan story.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Muse on July 20, 2012, 04:10:45 PM
I don't have space for more free forms on my gaming table right now, Knight, but I didn't want to give you props for what looks like an excellent game. (And mad props for your use of Utena pictures in a sailor moon fan story.)

Thanks a lot, I just needed to know that what I was doing what not for naught. Even a voice of confirmation at this stage is much needed support.

AndyZ

Even though I won't be joining, I can at least give support if it's desired. ^_^ I know what it's like to try to start off a game.

I love your banner.  It's eye-catching and helps set the feel for the rest of the read.

You set things up pretty quickly to explain what you want, go into enough detail to give your thoughts, but it's not pages and pages of text that my ADD-riddled brain can't handle.

Unfortunately, I don't know Sailor Moon very well.  My roommate in college showed me some of it but I don't even remember most of it.

I also wanted to let you know that this link doesn't work: http://www.bladeandepsilon.com/htakioohtori.jpg

Good luck ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

BlackestKnight

Character in Progress
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Dios
Sailor/Knight Identity: Pluto Knight
Sex: Undeniably Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 147lbs
Weapon/Equipment: Rapier
Turn Ons: Older Women, Exotic Women, Blindfolds, Restraints, Dirty-talk, Roleplaying, Humilation, Multiple Parnters, Forbidden Sex, Rough Sex, Facials(Giving), Snowballing, (There's probably a lot more)
Fav. Color: Lavender
Fav. Food: Pineapple, Crab meat.
Skills: Swordsmanship, Unusual Spatial Awareness, Expert Acrobat, Battle Tactics, Telekinesis.

Physical Appearance: Dios is a slender knight with a youthful appearance, he is somewhat tall and possesses a dark complexion with light colored eyes and hair, hinting at an exotic heritage.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Dimension Sword Attack-  He uses his ability to create portals to send his sword into another dimension where it will turn up, no one but himself knows.

Portal- Dios can freely create or pass through dimensions.

Cosmic Illusion – Dio's ultimate Technique, a technique that overides the senses of an opponent with a powerful cosmic illusion.

Weaknesses: Despite having what appears to be a very powerful ability,even he himself cannot control it for very long with suffering recoil damage. The more he uses his power, the more he puts himself at risk.

Background:

Muse

Hey, Knight, what kind of sexual content are you wanting in this game? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Muse on July 20, 2012, 05:17:00 PM
Hey, Knight, what kind of sexual content are you wanting in this game?

I guess something fairly standard, at times the story can get a bit dark with things like rape and what not, but nothing you should feel uncomfortable or ashamed about. Of course within the guidelines of Elliquiy's  policy statement.

JDrew Spider

This is awesome. I loved Sailor Moon when I  was little. Still do. You have my interest.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Karasu

Dude you can count me totally in! Here she comes, Neo Sailor Moon ;)

Would I be correct ina ssuming this woudl be the child of serenity perhaps? or no relation to her at all?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Karasu on July 20, 2012, 05:29:51 PM
Dude you can count me totally in! Here she comes, Neo Sailor Moon ;)

Would I be correct ina ssuming this woudl be the child of serenity perhaps? or no relation to her at all?

You are correct, Neo Sailor Moon would the child of Serenity. Other players don't necessarily have to be related to canon characters, but it certaintly would help.

Muse

*Grins*  Okay, I'll bite.  One Moon Knight coming up!  *Snuggles Karasu.* 

Feel free to do non con things to him--though preferably only by female opponents.  :) 

Karasu

*le blush, yup I'm working on it now. Would you mind terribly if I sed Doll divine's senshi maker to create Neo Sailor Moon?

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Karasu on July 20, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
*le blush, yup I'm working on it now. Would you mind terribly if I sed Doll divine's senshi maker to create Neo Sailor Moon?

Nope, I don't see a reason why not.  I think I'll add the link to my introductory post so people see.

Jmorty33

Well color me interested, although I can't decide whether or not to make a character for the Mercury Knight or Mars Knight.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Karasu

Name: Sariah
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Moon
Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: Slender, toned (Appropriate numerical weight)
Weapon/Equipment:She tends to favor a staff most times as form of a weapon, but is qite capable with a sword, and her tiara and septer.
Turn Ons: RApe (And the psuedo form of it), Romance, Seduction & Manipulation, and Fear
Fav. Color: Lavender, Blue, Gold, Black
Fav. Food: Candy, Ice Cream, Pizza, Candy, Spagettii, Sushi.. Candy.. Oh and did I mention candy?
Skills: Violin, Singing, Dancing

Physical Appearance: A short girl with nearly ankle length sandy gold tresses that curl about her, she usually wears these in twin tails like that of the mother she never knew. Other times she will wear it in a high ponytail with twin tresses to the sides. Her favored appearence is that of Lavender shirts and Blue skirts, or her school uniform.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Moon Tiara
Moon Healing
New Moon Heartache

Weaknesses: Shyness,  easily afraid, timid. Schoolwork

Background: Sariah for the most part is a good girl. She plays the violin, sings, and dances beautifully; however, when it comes to her schoolwork like math and science, etc, she tends to lack just like her true mother. She focuses on her strengths but for the most part is shy and tends to stutter about other topics than music and dance.

Sariah is the daughter of Rini and thus granddaughter of Queen Serena )For sake of not confusing people) but with her time on earth, she doesn't remember anything about her true parents, living alone in a small apartment.

good?

MzHyde

I don't know a lot about Sailor Moon but I'd be pretty interested in playing Neo Sailor Mars.

Karasu

oh woot Mz Hyde you totally gotta play XD we'll be liek rivals and stuff XD

Muse

Okay, Black Knight, something I'm not following. 

Are we new reincarnations of Silver Millineium people?  Or are we modern people with no outstanding Silver Millinium identities?  What's our relationship supposed to be to formal people able to access the mana of our planets? 

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Muse on July 20, 2012, 07:10:02 PM
  Okay, Black Knight, something I'm not following. 

Are we new reincarnations of Silver Millineium people?  Or are we modern people with no outstanding Silver Millinium identities?  What's our relationship supposed to be to formal people able to access the mana of our planets?
For the sake of consistency, everyone who isn't Sailor Pluto or an immortal is not connected to silver millenieum canon. I don't want to reveal too much about where I want to take the plot, but something will happen to the cast that makes it so that new girls  will have to assume the role of senshi, however if you're a knight your character will have to be custom because the knights did not exist in the original series.

BlackestKnight

Edit: I re-read your question, I see what you're getting at now. All characters, neo and otherwise are modern people with no connection to the silver millenium aside from the fact they may have similar powers and may or may not be descendants of the senshi  cast, although it's not mandatory that they are related to the original cast. Sorry, hope I'm not confusing any of you guys.

Karasu

well hell mate XD I asked ya before if Neo Sailor Moon would be related to Serenity and the old sailor moon  You told me yes.

pendarious

hmm....I'll admit I'm interested but I'm not sure I'll join
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Karasu on July 20, 2012, 07:53:16 PM
well hell mate XD I asked ya before if Neo Sailor Moon would be related to Serenity and the old sailor moon  You told me yes.

At the time I thought your character would be Rini so I allowed it. You can still be related to  Sailor Moon as both canon characters and non-canon custom characters exist for this roleplay. His question was more directed toward his character,  whether or not he should take a reincarnation of the original millinieum people or be someone who's unconnected from all that. It really doesn't matter as much for the knights, because their history is non-canonical in the first place.

Jmorty33

Name: Reiuske Yamamura
Sailor/Knight Identity: Mars Knight
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 186 lbs.
Weapon/Equipment: The Honjo Masamune
Turn Ons: Romance, large breasted, Rough Sex, Squirting, Dirty Talking, Spanking (and the list could go on)
Fav. Color: Green, Red, Blue
Fav. Food: Pizza, Chicken Pesto, Steak
Skills: Swordsmanship, Music, Tactics, Karate
Physical Appearance: Reiuske is a tall individual standing at approximately five feet and nine inches with a head of shaggy black hair and deep blue eyes. He has a tanned complexion due to his constant sword and physical training outside in his backyard. He does not considered himself "ripped" or "jacked" but he does believe that he is in top physical shape due to his duties as a Knight.
Senshi/Knight Attacks:
-Fire Moon Break: Reiuske's feet emit blades of fire and he is able to utilize them in a variety of slashing kicks and one final one with an impact of 15,000 KG
-Final Slash: Reiuske focuses his power into his sword to make it powerful enough to slash through a giant monster, but it requires the strictest amount of concentration to focus the power into the blade.
-Firebolt Cut: Fire erupts from his blade which resembles a long vertical beam of fire.
-Dragons Maw: Reiuske whirls the blade around him creating a storm of fire he can send flying at will.
-Dragon Fist: Reiuske begins the attack by making a straight fist faced at his enemy, then once his fist, along with his own body, exits the stomach or chest of the target, the energy will explode out into the form of an enormous dragon and then finally collides into the target, possibly destroying it in its path or leaving a gaping hole.
Weaknesses: Obviously water, ice, his temper

Background: Reiuske is part of the 24th generation of the family of who is considered to be one of the greatest Japanese swordsmiths, Gorō Nyūdō Masamune. Reiuske is very much aware of his heritage and extremely proud of this fact and is not afraid to speak of his lineage. He has researched his family line and since his family has, and still is, a family of blade makers he has decided to adopt some of the traditions and practices of the Samurai. No, he does not commit Sepuku or any other forms of punishment if his honor comes in to question or if he considers himself to be dishonored. Though he still is very much honor bound. Since his family s of swordmakers he has taken up the practice of swordsmanship and martial arts. He is fully committed to these practices and thus spends much time and effort into these and has become very skilled in them. A secret his has is that they have regained possession of the Honjo Masamune, his ancestors finest work. After Tokugawa Iemasa had donated it to the Meijiro Police in 1945, coincidentally one of Reiuskes ancestors was working there and he had taken it and brought it back to the family where it has stayed to this day. Reiuske uses it in his knightly duties.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Karasu

Quote from: Karasu on July 20, 2012, 06:18:47 PM

Name: Sariah
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Moon
Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: Slender, toned (Appropriate numerical weight)
Weapon/Equipment:She tends to favor a staff most times as form of a weapon, but is qite capable with a sword, and her tiara and septer.
Turn Ons: RApe (And the psuedo form of it), Romance, Seduction & Manipulation, and Fear
Fav. Color: Lavender, Blue, Gold, Black
Fav. Food: Candy, Ice Cream, Pizza, Candy, Spagettii, Sushi.. Candy.. Oh and did I mention candy?
Skills: Violin, Singing, Dancing

Physical Appearance: A short girl with nearly ankle length sandy gold tresses that curl about her, she usually wears these in twin tails like that of the mother she never knew. Other times she will wear it in a high ponytail with twin tresses to the sides. Her favored appearence is that of Lavender shirts and Blue skirts, or her school uniform.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Moon Tiara
Moon Healing
New Moon Heartache

Weaknesses: Shyness,  easily afraid, timid. Schoolwork

Background: Sariah for the most part is a good girl. She plays the violin, sings, and dances beautifully; however, when it comes to her schoolwork like math and science, etc, she tends to lack just like her true mother. She focuses on her strengths but for the most part is shy and tends to stutter about other topics than music and dance.

Sariah is the daughter of Rini and thus granddaughter of Queen Serena )For sake of not confusing people) but with her time on earth, she doesn't remember anything about her true parents, living alone in a small apartment.

good?

Updated XD