The Cult of Artemis (Extreme Lesbian Cult, Recruiting!)

Started by Angie, April 27, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Africa headquarters could be an intriguing twist, actually. i had yet to give location any thought, being in Africa makes a lot of sense. The cult HQ could be underground, and thus kidnapping is made easy with the wide tracks of unsupervised land.

As for more willing recruitment, the Priestesses, in their day job, probably keep an eye out for potential recruits and might approach them with an offer...obviously we'd have to be smart about it, we can't just ask any potential lesbian, but as long as we only approach those with masochistic/sadistic tendencies, we get lucky enough to find new members... >:)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Lynnette

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 03, 2015, 11:50:53 AM
Africa headquarters could be an intriguing twist, actually. i had yet to give location any thought, being in Africa makes a lot of sense. The cult HQ could be underground, and thus kidnapping is made easy with the wide tracks of unsupervised land.

As for more willing recruitment, the Priestesses, in their day job, probably keep an eye out for potential recruits and might approach them with an offer...obviously we'd have to be smart about it, we can't just ask any potential lesbian, but as long as we only approach those with masochistic/sadistic tendencies, we get lucky enough to find new members... >:)

It does bring in the localization problem though, seeing that a majority of the population of Africa have dark skin, opposed to say the US which has a more multicultural population.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Angie

Could be up north, close to the Mediterranean Sea. The Atlas Mountains provide plenty of land to lose yourself in, it's fairly close to Greece (heh) and is a prime location for a nature preserve due to the high amount of endangered or extinct animals in the area.

Or we could throw logistics to the wind and just be like "African cult, whoo!!!"

SlipperySue

If we are locating in Africa, and I have no objection, I would like to rename my character to something with an Afrikaan twang.

Sigrid van der Merwe sounds particular good, anywhere bar Africa stick with Debbie, but a little African flavour works I think.

Chrystal

Or we could plop the cult in the Australian outback, or the Mojave dessert...

Or, (my preference) not actually state where it is at all. The main thing about North Africa is the problem of Islam. This is a dual edged sword, in so far as they are quite likely to react very violently against a Pagan cult, and yet the simple fact that lesbians in Muslim countries are under pretty much automatic sentence of death means more potentially willing recruits....

There is also the issue of where the Priestesses work in their day jobs, and the massive issue already mentioned of multi-ethnicity. Plus, all the character sheets submitted up to now would need to be changed.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SlipperySue

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 01:14:59 PM
Or we could plop the cult in the Australian outback, or the Mojave dessert...

Or, (my preference) not actually state where it is at all. The main thing about North Africa is the problem of Islam. This is a dual edged sword, in so far as they are quite likely to react very violently against a Pagan cult, and yet the simple fact that lesbians in Muslim countries are under pretty much automatic sentence of death means more potentially willing recruits....

There is also the issue of where the Priestesses work in their day jobs, and the massive issue already mentioned of multi-ethnicity. Plus, all the character sheets submitted up to now would need to be changed.

I think you are right, there is no real need to state where it is, just it is remote but not that remote that day jobs can't be carried out.  Also the world is a relatively small place now, and many areas are multi-racial and cultural.  The Goddess will provide for Her huntresses.

Angie

VioletPanda

So we can make whatever characters we want? Mine won't have to change? We are just "in a desert somewhere?" cool.  Any idea for a starting date?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Angie

I'm intending to get an OOC thread up by tomorrow afternoon. And also a character thread, to be posted into once you've received approval from us both. As for the IC thread, that's a bit more up in the air.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Dhi on May 03, 2015, 05:51:48 AM
There seems to be a dearth of priestesses and I'm as ever up for playing a domme. I find myself in a mood to play a nonwhite character, and have a five alarm model in mind, but the last time I brought a black domme into a group game it turned out nobody was really into that. Since this is an NC story idea and not a dating platform I feel like I have to ask the fully frank question of whether subs would be attracted to a black domme.

I would certainly be attracted by a black domme. No worries!

Chrystal

Okay, so... I have two options for my character. I'm putting it to a vote.

If I play as Dhi's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

And if I play as Reaper's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

Either way, I'm going to be the slightly dorky but too-smart-for-her-own-good kid sister who tracks down the cult somehow and ends up getting herself kidnapped by it, only to find that she's been abducted by the older sister she was looking for...!

So, obviously if one of either Dhi or Reaper don't like the model I chose to match their claim, I'll go with the other, provided the other does like. And Angie gets final veto. But I'm totally undecided which I want to play! So, any preferences?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Angie

Angie will not veto, as I find all of them sexy.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:03:49 PM
Okay, so... I have two options for my character. I'm putting it to a vote.

If I play as Dhi's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

And if I play as Reaper's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

Either way, I'm going to be the slightly dorky but too-smart-for-her-own-good kid sister who tracks down the cult somehow and ends up getting herself kidnapped by it, only to find that she's been abducted by the older sister she was looking for...!

So, obviously if one of either Dhi or Reaper don't like the model I chose to match their claim, I'll go with the other, provided the other does like. And Angie gets final veto. But I'm totally undecided which I want to play! So, any preferences?

I'm not really biassed here either >_> Only thing that annoys me with the one who would be connected to mine is that the glasses look so unevenly placed, and I can't tell if it's for trying to be cute or just... I don't even know. I can close my eyes and act as if I can't see it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on May 03, 2015, 06:18:09 PM
I'm not really biassed here either >_> Only thing that annoys me with the one who would be connected to mine is that the glasses look so unevenly placed, and I can't tell if it's for trying to be cute or just... I don't even know. I can close my eyes and act as if I can't see it.

There are more pics of her Here - Caution NSFW.

I went with her because she has the same shape face and is younger looking than Maria (your picbase), and I sort-of wanted someone with glasses to look dorky.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

I went with her because she has the same shape face and is younger looking than Maria (your picbase), and I sort-of wanted someone with glasses to look dorky.

Oh thank god the glass-tipping thing was only in that one image. The other images look good to me, I'll let Dhi throw in her words though, as I'm pretty unbiassed and I'm fine with it either way :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

Pretty sure Chrystal has a thing for dorky red heads.    *winks at Chrystal

Dhi

For a geek I dig Little Sister, but both models are great and I'm sure not going to complain if you end up choosing either one. What age should your character's older sister be?

SlipperySue

Chrystal

Umm... I did the coin flip thing and made my mind up while the coin was in the air.

I hope everyone is okay with my decision. As reaper has already submitted her character, and Dhi has not, plus Dhi's image is somewhat older than Reaper's, giving me a bit more lee-way regarding the age of my character.... (Plus Esther Baxter has bigger boobs).

So, yeah, sorry Reaper, but I'm going with Dhi. You both said you were cool either way.

Dhi, PM is on the way.

SlipperySue

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 04, 2015, 06:01:19 AM
Umm... I did the coin flip thing and made my mind up while the coin was in the air.

I hope everyone is okay with my decision. As reaper has already submitted her character, and Dhi has not, plus Dhi's image is somewhat older than Reaper's, giving me a bit more lee-way regarding the age of my character.... (Plus Esther Baxter has bigger boobs).

So, yeah, sorry Reaper, but I'm going with Dhi. You both said you were cool either way.

Dhi, PM is on the way.

xD By all means, I just offered it since you wanted to have someone to chase after, I didn't really care either way, and yeah, it's probably an advantage to do it along with someone who hasn't sent in their sheet yet, makes it easier to intertwine backstories and stuff after all.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Elzith

Leaving E for a while/permanently, so don't worry about me sorting a character out or anything. Best of luck to you all.

Dhi

SlipperySue

Quote from: Elzith on May 04, 2015, 11:48:06 AM
Leaving E for a while/permanently, so don't worry about me sorting a character out or anything. Best of luck to you all.

Sorry to hear you are going, all the best.

Angie