Keeper of the Hearts

Started by DarkAngel, July 05, 2009, 02:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

All Men are Dragon
All women are the keepers

There was a time when dragons lived freely , But when humans believed in science instead of magic the world changed.. For the dragons to sleep they needed Keepers for their hearts . Women were chose for each dragon race... One women would hold a dragons heart into her chest..

Time has passed and In modern time ..The women that kept the hearts were granted Imortality and dragon powers ...

The dragon owner will know his heart he can feel it.. But beware there is a rogue dragon out there killing Keepers.. So he can use the hearts for his evil ways and enslave all dragons...

DarkAngel

Quote from: Bahu on July 05, 2009, 10:30:36 AM
sounds interesting, if this gets up and going i would love to join in.

If I can get a couple more people we be ok ,and I need one evil bad dragon too .

CurvyKitten

Im so in I would love to play on of the female keepers.

DarkAngel

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 09, 2009, 02:56:56 AM
Im so in I would love to play on of the female keepers.

Ok you got it ... We just need a few more people and pass it around and we can get the story a moving

Galanoder

I'd be very interested in playing a dragon, if there's still a spot open for one.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Galanoder on July 09, 2009, 02:53:26 PM
I'd be very interested in playing a dragon, if there's still a spot open for one.

Your in !!

Galanoder

Name: Videlicet (Videli to his friends)

Species: Iron Dragon

Appearance: Massive and bulky, his body covered in thick, organic iron plates like those of an armadillo. His horns are straight like nails, and his claws look like sharpened scythe blades. His wings are larger than average to support his massive bulk in flight, though he doesn't fly much. Around the hole where his heart was extracted, an iron plate of a different colour is bolted onto the existing armor.

Personality: Slow, methodical and stubborn. Videli does not like veering from a course of action once it has been decided upon, though he will take his time planning.

Powers: Molten iron breath, flight, amazing strength and durability, even for a dragon. Natural instinctual crafting ability (all powers shared with Keeper)

Appearance changes to Keeper (suggestions only): Partially or wholly iron body, wings and a tail, horns, forked tongue

DarkAngel

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41532.0

Ok its up the first post is made lets have fun with this and if there is anyone else that likes to join please post your bios here and pm me

Thanks and have a good time

CurvyKitten

age21
height 5'5'' tall
Name Runa Cornell
What shed looks like,