TheSilentBang's Request Idea Thread (M lF F)

Started by TheSilentBang, April 10, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSilentBang

Still making thread but there's a pretty picture for you to look at in the meantime.

If you’re interested in any of the games I have posted here, feel free to send me a message either here or on discord (TheSilentBang#3557).

T H E  'D A T I N G'  A P P

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

You won't know me, and you'll pretend you don't want to.
You'll tell me you don't want it, but I'll tell you I'm going to take it anyway.
And then I will.
And it'll be rough.
One night where anything goes, and then we'll never see each other again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

Content: Bondage/Non-Consensual (Will be more Dub-Con/Consensual Non-Con)

Scenario: Everyone knows about dating apps like Tinder and Bumble. They're good if you're looking for a serious relationship; they're also good if you want a no-strings hook-up but they're not what you would call ... kinky ... or extreme.

Not many people know about 'The App'; it's pretty exclusive and not open to just anyone. But those who do use it to arrange consensual non-consent dates with other users. See a pretty little thing that you would like to over-power or a well-groomed, muscular guy that you can't stop picturing breaking into your apartment? Like their profile and, if they like you back, the planning can begin. Of course, everybody is perfectly safe, finalised arrangements are tracked by the app along with pre-determined check-in times and safety measures.

MC is a 40-something, professional who is familiar with the app, but may or may not have taken advantage of what it offers. One lunchtime, he finds himself browsing and comes across YC profile. He likes it and is surprised when she likes his back. They start chatting and before you know it they've planned a 'date'.

It's not until MC has his hand over YC mouth and has her pinned against the wall that he recognises her as his best friend's daughter. Does he stop or does he carry on the 'date' as planned and use her as his own?

Setting: A large, contemporary town or city to begin with. I am open to moving as the plot progresses but I imagine the majority of the story will take place in and around the characters' homes.

Other info: I see this being a more of a smutty, one-shot that focuses on the build-up and experience of their date. However, I would be open to extending this and exploring their reactions afterwards if we felt like this was something we were interested in doing.

This is not an idea I'm looking to play at the moment. Discussion about ideas is welcome, though.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

TheSilentBang

Working Title: Lockdown Game Night – Scrabble

Content: M x F – Modern, Consensual, Potentially Light Bondage, etc.

Scenario/Plot: A couple, bored one night during lockdown after having binged every box set Netflix has to offer, look for a new way to keep themselves entertained. Maybe tipsy from a glass of wine, one suggests digging out some of their old board games. After dusting off an old chess set and a copy of Monopoly, they find a Scrabble board and, with a mischievous glint in their eye, one of them suggests spicing things up a little.

Rule #1: All the normal rules of Scrabble apply - scoring, bonus tiles, etc.
     Rule #2: 'Sexy' words score bonus points - 20 points if both players agree the word passes as 'sexy'.
     Rule #3: If a player spells out a part of the body, they can kiss that location on the other player's body or have the opposing player kiss that part of their body.
     Rule #4: For every 50 points scored, the opposing player must remove an item of clothing. A bonus item can be removed if a single word scores 50+ points - Choice of clothing is at the discretion of the player removing said item.
     Rule #5: The winner is the player with the highest score at the end of the game or the first to lose all items of clothing.
     Rule #6: Winner decides the next game.

Setting: Modern, Couple’s home.

Requirements: This is intended as a light, easy going one-shot. Looking for someone to play the female character.

Other Information: Forum posting only. Characters must be at least eighteen. Open for discussion and suggestions: additional rules and prizes (playing sexual verbs, for example); in-person or online; etc.

w a t c h i n g   o n e   other

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

Content:

Light Consensual

Scenario:

He knew he shouldn’t look, but he couldn’t help himself.

The square of light on the other side of the courtyard drew his attention again, and he took a silent step closer to the window. She was doing what she did every night; pull-ups. Just like every night, she was wearing tight, figure-hugging leggings and a sports bra. He stood transfixed as she pulled herself up over and over again. Even from his darkened spot across the courtyard, he could see the sweat glistening and trickling down her sculpted back. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen; at least her body was a thing of beauty. He had never been closer to her than the 100 feet that separated their windows, but watching her like this, when she was unaware of his hungry eyes devouring her, was becoming increasingly erotic.

He knew he shouldn’t look, but he couldn’t help himself. He was obsessed.

Setting:

A large town or a city stuck in lockdown. I can see this as either two professionals, working from home, or as two university freshers stuck in their halls of residence. Does she know he's watching her? Does she enjoy it and starts putting on a show for him? All open for discussion. To begin with, the setting will be limited to each other the character's apartments, but there may be scope to extend this depending on where the story goes. 

Requirements/Other info:
Looking for someone to play the female neighbour. She doesn't have to be as I've described her above, you can develop her however you'd like. I would prefer if the two were of similar ages; if there was an age difference, I'd prefer the man to be the older of the two.
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]

TheSilentBang

competition  between  teammates

or

the   wager

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

Content: M x F, F x F, potential MM x F or MF x F - Modern, Consensual but with strong dubious/reluctance undertones, BDSM/Extreme
Staus: Open to brainstorming some alternate ideas and finer detailing

Scenario: A group of sporting teammates have become bored with their never-ending cycle of repetitive training, meaningless competition, followed by more of the same training with another identical track meet already looming on the horizon.  One night, potentially emboldened by a few drinks one of them suggests signing up for something a little edgier; something where the stakes are real and visceral. They have heard of a place where the game is men hunting women. And the game doesn't end when the women are captured; that's only the beginning. Once they are captured, anything goes.

To make things even more interesting, the participants all agree on a side bet. This can potentially fall along two lines:

• The women make a bet amongst themselves about who can last the longest without being captured - In this example, I see the men being strangers to the women, or

• The bet is made between the male and female members of the team giving the men a set amount of time to capture all of the women (days/weeks). If a single woman remains uncaptured, they win although any captured women will be at the mercy of the men while there is still time remaining in the game.

Who'll end up being victorious when their asses are literally on the line?

Setting: Modern, A facility that offers a discreet hunting ground set within a large forested area.

Requirements: This game, although consensual with everyone agreeing to terms upfront, has the potential for some particularly dark scenes of reluctant and forceful sex. At the moment, I am looking for someone to help flesh out some of the details and offer up some additional ideas that I haven't thought of. Do you have an idea for a new member of the team who wants to prove herself worthy of their place by evading capture longer than any of her new teammates? Has one of the male members of the team taken a fancy to one of his teammates and singled her out as his target for the game? I'd love to hear your ideas and flesh out the world together.
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]

TheSilentBang

Change Log - Updated 09.01.20 - Old Plots Removed and New Plots Added

Change Log - Updated 07.10.20 - New Plots Added

Change Log - Updated 07.08.21 - New Plot Added - Competition Between Teammates or The Wager
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]