Royal Roleplay

Started by FoxyWife, May 01, 2011, 12:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxyWife

First of all, apologies to many who have contacted me and not had a reply. Real life took over for a while so I haven't had the time to attend to my online duties.

With that said I am hopefully back and looking to explore new stories. My current base them of exploration is based on the Royal Wedding that took  place in the UK.

I am looking for partner(s) to play roles of various but selected Royals (including members of the new extended family).

My main protagonist (read as Pippa Middleton) would be the sister in law to the future King (read as Prince William). A very attractive, intelligent but scheming and cunning woman who has benefited from her sisters fortune to marry a future King. The sisters would get on very well and the true underlying nature of the protagonist would not be known totally to her sister (read as Kate Middleton), any elements she was aware of she would put down to impulsiveness and misunderstandings.

The protagonist use her newly acquired celebrity to access social circles she wasn't privy too previously for sexual and financial gain.

At this moment in time my main male characters would be;

The newly acquired brother in law (Prince William), his brother (Prince Harry), their father (Prince Charles) as well as the brother (James Middleton) of two sisters as well as dignities and business associates in the new social circle. I am open to other female characters but the logical one is the newly wed wife (Kate Middleton).

I would look to open the story at the post wedding party with most likely the protagonist and the brother of heir to the throne (Prince Harry).

I am open to it being a multifaceted story with 3/4 stories taking place along various different themes, lust, betrayal, romance, incest etc involving various characters who might overlap into different stories if my partners(s) have suggestions of ideas they would like to try but the basis of the story would very much revolve around the sister and her conquests.

I am very much open to discuss ideas and happy to combine any new ideas with my original story.

So if interested, please do contact me with ideas and thoughts you have.

My previous posts and ideas below may offer a preview of what I generally enjoy;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=18157

I look forward to hearing from you.

Foxy
xxx