Gnerdy's cravings (BON, NC, MUL for M or F)

Started by Gnerdygirl, February 17, 2010, 07:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnerdygirl

So after a little vaycay, I return fresh with ideas and looking for writing partners.

A few notes about me to start with... I'm very friendly OOC and very open-minded to new ideas and situations. I do this because I love a good story, all the better when it's kinky and fun as well. I don't require posts to be a certain length, since sometime a few lines say what needs to be said, but I'm not into one-liner RP. There are only a few things I can't change and adapt to when it comes to RP; I can only play female characters and I don't have it in me to be dominant. Otherwise, I'm very laid back and up for new things.

I tend to write both ridiculously long and short posts, depending on what needs to be said, and my schedule is varied. Sometimes I can reply several times a day, and sometimes only every few days.

So, that being said, here's a short list of a few ideas I've been messing around with. They're more themes than set stories and I'd be looking to play a submissive female character with either male or female partners. Check out my O/O. I'd love to hear back on these either here or by PM.

~ Medieval fantasy... I'd love to play with the time period and setting, most likely in England. We could go with all sorts of scenarios, from nobility to peasants to fantasy type creatures like fairies and such. Two words... "torture chamber." *winkwink*

~ Traditional D/s roles like teacher/student, master/slave, boss/employee. I'm into all kinds of creative and kinky situations here.

~ NC, humiliation, bondage, and such in a fantasy context, such as elves, mythological settings, and some sci-fi circumstances.

~ Strong females being brought down to size, so to say. Such as princesses, females in authority like as teachers, policewomen, bosses, or military leaders, being dominated and shown what it is to be sex objects meant to please their masters.

~ Historical settings. Much like my medieval fetish, I love playing with different time periods, from prehistory, ancient Rome and Greece, all the way up to mid-20th century. There are soooo many fun and kinky situations to get into.

~ Family fun and incest play, such as daddy/daughter, step-parent/daughter, older brother/sister, etc. The family ties can be more distant but the taboo is definitely hot.

Most of all I'm looking for good, graphic sex set in an awesome story. I like to find out what my partners are craving and see if it meshes with my desires. So if any of these tickle your fancy, I look forward to hearing from you!
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Gnerdygirl

Wow, the response I've gotten has been amazing! For now I think I'm booked up on new stories and some old ones I'm dragging back out. Thanks, all. :)
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

zemo8801

Hey hope you haven't forgotton are game? I hope to hear back from you Me, Lynnie would both like to continue the game? So hope to hear back from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas