News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

*Hammers in a Sign: Enter if YOU DARE!*

Started by Lirliel, September 06, 2007, 03:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Alright so now that you came to see what that crap was all about, I'll tell you what it's all about. I want a straight to straight forward no-plot just sex-game, period. I will warp my character into whatever twisted, sick, depraved and slutty fantasy you can think off and you can give it too her.

For those who know me, definite kink points are Herm's, Uber Semen spooging, large cocks, beasts, myth and real and in this game being dominated.

If you feel any intrest and have a good idea, I'd be thinking to be doing this kinda like a video-game transporting me from 'world' to 'world'

This is a one-time offer and for one person. PM or Post here and I'll pick the kinkiest bastard I can find! :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Jester

I think you have everyone on elliquiy scared.....  ???

Archangel

I agree with CJ... Very intimidating if that's what you were going for...  ;D
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Swedish Steel

You know what? I plan to try to lure you into a game at some point, but it is going to need a plot. ;)
I'll pass just this once, though it is tempting.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Silkcat

Wow.  Surely someone has to take that on.  I was thinking about an idea where I'd play a guy again, but I've never felt that good about hardcore dominant roles.  May have to be a voyeur once the thread starts though just to see what happens.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Amberghylles

It's like wearing boxers with the Superman logo on them.  You better not advertise it unless you got what it takes to actually back it up.

ZK

*chuckles* I take I've left a mark of Lir-Lir. Hehe. That's what she gets for playing with a Japanese. *giggles* Aside from such, c'mon fellas. Don't be shy. I wasn't when I indulged in her sick, twisted fantasies. ^.^...and she mine.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Hunter

Quote from: Z.K. on September 06, 2007, 01:27:19 PM
*chuckles* I take I've left a mark of Lir-Lir. Hehe. That's what she gets for playing with a Japanese. *giggles* Aside from such, c'mon fellas. Don't be shy. I wasn't when I indulged in her sick, twisted fantasies. ^.^...and she mine.

That's because you're all cute and cuddly, Z.K.  Lirliel has a more ... intimidating ... reputation.

And what do I get for daring to enter?   ;D

Sabby

this is nothing like my usual roles, but... Its gotten me kinda interested...

ZK

The cute and cuddly ones are the most dangerous ones. :D
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Chameleon

Lirliel

Quote from: Z.K. on September 06, 2007, 01:27:19 PM

The who and the what now ZK? *Grins* I'm not perverted nor twisted, I'm just Lir-Lir! :D
And I won't bite.. much *Evil leer as she sits perched ontop a roof*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Hunter

Quote from: Z.K. on September 06, 2007, 07:32:19 PM
The cute and cuddly ones are the most dangerous ones. :D

And that's why we love...lust after... you.

Sabby

Quote from: Chameleon on September 06, 2007, 07:35:01 PM
Do it Sabbat!  Just give it a whirl... 

Maybe... but theres a lot of other people who would suit this better...

Lirliel

Come on your scared kittens, are you all so gutless that you won't face me? I already have two worthy contenders.. now where is the third?!

Sabby

Lirliel

So your game idea would be? *Continues to sit atop her rooftop, perched and staring at the tiny morsels of flesh*

Sabby

Um... *thinks a long while* how about just the classic 'thief sneaks into arabian princesses room and gets caught, then they do it?"

Lirliel

I was looking for a more dimension play, the girl getting tossed from one dimension to another. Simon and Glab both had some fairly wild ideas ;)

Sabby

then go with them :) I'm not the best choice...

Tom

How about this one? You steal an old ticket to a closed down movie theathre. The ticket is magical and transport you into the world of cinema. It is said to provide power and pleasure beyond anything in the real world. It makes you jump from scene to scene from famous (and not so famous) movie scenes. However, the scenes are not exactly like you may have seen them on the silver screen. Characters and places are warped and twisted. Robin Hood and his Merry Men may ravage the new virgin Marion. Jack the Ripper will make sure to fuck his new victim thoroughly. Those nazi officers will make sure to interrogate their captive female spy. Perhaps you're even suddenly in a japense anime movie, sporting a massive cock like those futa girls...

Lirliel

Hmm... now.. that sounds like a fine idea too.. *strokes chin..* well.. now I have three great ideas before me and I have to pick.. do I pick Glab and his Curse? Simon and his plane-jumping..

Or do I pick Cinema.. I'm sorry Simon, Glab.

I'm going with Tom here, Cinema.. well that just sounds very nice :)

Sorry guys alright Tom, *Gives wrists* Lead me away :)

indarkestknight

*laughs and hugs* Well, I already have you for one game, Lirlir... Don't want to hog you. After all, I don't think the other two have had a shot yet, have they? *nuzzles* Don't think I won't be watching, though... *grin*

Tom

I'm honored. As you said you were looking for a series of sex scenes I'll get quickly through the introduction. I'll be posting something within an hour or so.

Lirliel