News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Viper's Den [FxM | MxF | MxM] || 4-16-20

Started by ViperFang, March 08, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperFang

ViperFang

Another update. Just giving vague details to hopefully spark some interest.

ViperFang

Updated the Fenris x OC plot with:

"If you like, I would be willing to double up as a female Canon of your choice playing opposite a male OC of yours or a male Canon of your choice for this plot, forming a full party with a plot we can both make up."

ViperFang

Adding some plots, most of which are one-shots, but they can be altered to be more.

ViperFang

Updates with an adjustment on cravings. Really hoping for someone to be interested in the Abroad story (MxM pairing)

ViperFang

Tidied things up a bit, and updated my cravings and taken stories~

ViperFang

Updated my list a bit, including extra cravings, taken stories, and links.

ViperFang

Added a new pairing:

The Paladin and the Sorceress

Looking for someone to play the Paladin~ REALLY craving this one right now.

ViperFang

Craving The Hit, Defusing the Bombshell, and Going Green with Super Mutants (possibly the bad ending)

ViperFang

Reviving an old story with a bit of a craving for a bad ending.

ViperFang

Whew, it's been...ohh...roughly seven months since I've updated this thread. Went ahead and somewhat overhauled it with new stories and character pairings. Hoping to get back into the swing of things :)

ViperFang

Alrighty, I've been MIA for a looooong time now. I think I'm ready to get back into this, though I'm gonna try and ease my way into this again, so partners will be limited. I added a few pairing requests, but I'm open to new ideas as well. I'm not hugely craving anything in particular. Feel free to message me with an idea.

ViperFang

Updated with a potential plot. Really craving some Red Hood action, or possibly something with Nightwing or Killer Croc, if we wanna get freaky~;)

ViperFang

Updated with a focus on a Fallout story.

ViperFang

Brand new update including a list of cravings and pairings.

ViperFang

Monthly bump with a slight change to craving roster.