Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-grins and takes the win that Lira is holding out for her and then tiptoes off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gensokian

I think I like that saying~. *hugs Lira tighter, forgeting yet again about the win*

Mystique

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mystique

But but but... ~steals it~ Mine!

Gensokian

*walks inbetween Harley and Mystique* Sorry to come inbetween you ladies, but...*steals the win* MINE!

Lira

grabs it from his hands and tosses it in the air for someone to catch

Gensokian

*makes a daring leap and misses it* Dang!

Harley Quinn

-catches it because she's used to Mr. J just tossing things that she has to catch, runs off with win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*hugs Harley instead of grabbing the win*

Drake Nightwing

Harley Quinn

-smirks to herself as she walks off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*is being dragged due to still hugging Harley* Where are we going? =3

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Gensokian

*leaps from Harley to Kitten and takes the win* I like this thing~. It looks cool.

Harley Quinn

-takes it back-  It's mine.  -nod-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Meanie! *takes it back and runs randomly*

Harley Quinn

-chases and tackles, then grabs it-  Mine.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*on the ground* You know, from this angle, you look...~. =3

Harley Quinn

-sighs- What?  -gets up and starts walking off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Curses, foiled again! *steals the win from Harley off the fly*

Harley Quinn

No, I don't think so.  Mine, mine, mine.  -takes it back and hangs on tight to the win as she leaves the game-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

She left with the win...what do we do now? D:

Harley Quinn

-comes back in-  Fine, I'll leave it here, but the momentary victory was nice.  -sets it down-  It's a got a spell on it, though, so you can't touch it or you'll die.  Only a girl can touch it first.  -wonders if he bought it as she leaves again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*can't decide whether or not to touch it* Um...uh...erm...