Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 01:07:07 AM
yeah, i know. Thanks. (braces self for V-day)

aaw guys don't worry so much about V-Day we here lovs you,,,
well I at least do,,, I lov all and hugs all ~hugs the guys~ besize you think that your the only ones,, we girls do too do with out when were singer; me like I said before I really don't care for any Holidays,,, but its cool for others that it dose,,,  ~hugs them again~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 10, 2010, 01:29:24 PM
I've never liked valentines day. The whole thing just irritates me. If you have someone you love, you shouldn't have to wait for a certain day to show that person how much you care. And if you're single on valentines day, then you have to put up with all the couples you see around.

I can understand that. I make it one of the two days of the year that I do not cook. That and my birthday. It's two dinners out guaranteed. And we tend to go out on a day other than the big day...too crowded.

Spunky

Quote from: bentfender on February 11, 2010, 12:34:07 AM
Afraid I agree with Shade - you shouldn't need a special day to let someone know you love them. If your truly in love then everyday is V day. BTW - I just abhor the idea of supporting something started by a greeting card company.

Greetings to all.

Hey Spunky - when can we set up an area for a band to play?

A stage? Let me go shopping. :)

Spunky

Shade

nice stage. any plans on who'll be singing on it? maybe a little karaoke?

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 12:48:47 PM
nice stage. any plans on who'll be singing on it? maybe a little karaoke?

I  have no idea. It's open for whoever wants to use it. I like a bit of improv blues and jazz, personally. *hugs* How are you today? Welcome to E. You're enjoying it here, I hope?

Shade

Quote from: Spunky on February 11, 2010, 01:15:01 PM
I  have no idea. It's open for whoever wants to use it. I like a bit of improv blues and jazz, personally. *hugs* How are you today? Welcome to E. You're enjoying it here, I hope?

(hugs back) I'm doing well, thanks. And I am enjoying myself here so far. I bet I'll enjoy myself even more if I ever get approved lol

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
(hugs back) I'm doing well, thanks. And I am enjoying myself here so far. I bet I'll enjoy myself even more if I ever get approved lol

Maybe. I find the people just as fun to hang out with out here in the non-approved area. Although, you don't have to watch yourself as closely in the members area, the PG-13 restriction and that. Have you gotten any interesting questions in your introduction thread?

Shade

Quote from: Spunky on February 11, 2010, 01:37:49 PM
Maybe. I find the people just as fun to hang out with out here in the non-approved area. Although, you don't have to watch yourself as closely in the members area, the PG-13 restriction and that. Have you gotten any interesting questions in your introduction thread?

I've gotten a few. I could always use more though :P

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 01:40:41 PM
I've gotten a few. I could always use more though :P

I'll try to think of one while I'm out. *hugs* See you later. *wanders out*

Bluevamp

hey guys, its looking good in here the stage and all
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 11, 2010, 09:43:22 PM
hey guys, its looking good in here the stage and all

yeah, but i wonder who's going to use it first?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 09:46:27 PM
yeah, but i wonder who's going to use it first?

I don'tr know but its not me,,, I quit singing a long time ago'' ~gigling~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 11, 2010, 11:35:20 PM
I don'tr know but its not me,,, I quit singing a long time ago'' ~gigling~

really? why?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 11:42:50 PM
really? why?

well cause for one I is very very shy and bashful... I was with a band for a little while but left it... my family come first and I had to help them.... but no worries''' ~smiles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 11, 2010, 11:48:24 PM
well cause for one I is very very shy and bashful... I was with a band for a little while but left it... my family come first and I had to help them.... but no worries''' ~smiles~

Oh, i see. Being shy and bashful has it's downsides, doesn't it?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 11:59:34 PM
Oh, i see. Being shy and bashful has it's downsides, doesn't it?

most diffident dose,,, but I live with it,,, well it dose have its good sides too.. ~smiles~ :D

ooc: sorry cp troubles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 12:13:18 AM
it's cool. don't worry about it

oh I don't worry about it at all... ~smiles~ :D
so you doing ok with eveything
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 12, 2010, 12:21:04 AM
oh I don't worry about it at all... ~smiles~ :D
so you doing ok with eveything
yeah, i'm good. just can't wait for the weekend ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 12:41:03 AM
yeah, i'm good. just can't wait for the weekend ;D

ooh you must have smething good planed then ~smiles~ :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 12, 2010, 12:55:32 AM
ooh you must have smething good planed then ~smiles~ :-)

not really. I just want to have a break from classes xD

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 12:57:22 AM
not really. I just want to have a break from classes xD

~gggles~ yeah I know what you mean too, I wish I could take a barke from flu's vrius, and now a damn cold.. well plus a broking right foot.... I think someone up there don't like me much ~laughing~ XD
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 12, 2010, 01:14:57 AM
~gggles~ yeah I know what you mean too, I wish I could take a barke from flu's vrius, and now a damn cold.. well plus a broking right foot.... I think someone up there don't like me much ~laughing~ XD

dang, sounds like you have some bad luck

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 01:18:06 AM
dang, sounds like you have some bad luck

yep it dose'' but its funny too''
sorry about late answering my cp in the shop and useing an very old one untill my laptop on line..
in witch will be tomorrow,,, well today''''' I just be glad to get mine back or on my laptop" ~smiles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}