Desire-F lf M- plot idea

Started by Verasaille, March 24, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

The quiet room in the Manor held only one occupant, Dusk Wytherblade. A Guard Captain for Lord Bloodmoon. Her skills honed by many years of fighting, her body now toned and fit again after going through hell and back getting rid of a curse.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/29/b9/0f29b924e02f5f879523e9a6d2d5b833.jpg

She was cured, of the curse. But she had been so long without the warmth of a lover she was not sure she could ever love again. The taint of undeath was gone from her. The loss of her husband was something in her past and she needed to move on.

Sighing with frustration she went back to her room. Wandering through the halls of the mansion she heard the giggles of the concubines in Lord Bloodmoon's harem. She had no desire to go there, she was in need of something more.  She wanted someone to be with her, not shared. She had been true to Kale long after he had been spirited away from her. Not once had she allowed any male to touch her in the same way he had. The loneliness she felt now was part of her grieving, she had to get over it. He was gone, and she was alone.

Perhaps she was over thinking this? Maybe she should have just a lover...someone to give her pleasure. A handsome man who would see her as desirable in spite of her often cool demeanor. Was it even possible? It had been so long she hardly remembered what it felt like to have warm hands caress her body. Or the sweetness of a gentle kiss leading to passion.

She had the night to herself, vaguely she looked over the selection of party frocks left here in the room. Someone had good taste in clothing, but left these here. She wondered who it might have been? The simple blue and purple silk gown seemed almost made for her. She took it out of the closet and laid it on the bed. In the drawer was fancy undergarments that barely covered anything. She removed her armor and took a bath, removing all traces of her workout. A dusting of scented powder left a pearlescent sheen to her lithe body.

Her curves were natural and sweet, she had never had children. Briefly she felt a pang of regret that she and Kale had never conceived. She brushed the useless thoughts aside and pulled on the skimpy silk underwear. The dress was soft and fit her like it was intended, draping over her figure and showing just enough skin to entice. A flash of leg from the split up the side, a bit of cleavage to show off her modest sized breasts. Her arms were bare and she gazed at them as she rubbed a bit of lotion scented with jasmine, not forgetting to rub some on her legs and neck.

The slippers were delicate and she hoped she could walk in them without falling flat on her face. She was used to plate boots. The light airy steps almost made her appear to be floating. At one time she had considered dancing. Lessons were given and she remembered a few of the fancy steps from when she was a little girl. She whirled in front of the mirror and stopped almost in shock looking at the beautiful woman standing there. Brushing out her long auburn hair she left it free to swing over her shoulders. A bit of makeup completed her ritual and she looked for a cloak to match the gown. A fine blue wool cloak was in the closet and she pulled the hood over her hair.

The guards were almost afraid to whistle as she walked out the door. But one did, then promptly hid from view. Dusk chuckled and waved in the general direction. “I will be back later, keep things secure. I leave Gerold in charge, make sure you do not disturb Lord Bloodmoon without cause.”

As she strolled through the city she wondered if she would find some entertainment this night? The glances she got were promising. More than one gave her a considered smile. But none caught her attention. She was looking for something special.

---------------------------

Pm me for details and please check my O/O's first!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.