Silver Millenium Blues (Females definitely needed!)

Started by Hunter, April 10, 2008, 10:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

It has been five years since the attack by the forces of the Dark Kingdom that nearly left the Moon Kingdom in ruins.  With the death of Queen Selenity, her daughter Princess Serenity has ascended to the throne.  At her side is the former prince of Earth, now King of the Moon Kingdom, Endymion.  As the game opens, the four Soldiers (and princesses) of the inner planets gather for a conference on the Moon along with their Knights (who are their consorts and bodyguards) to discuss the progress of the reconstruction efforts.

This is another of my "what if" games.  A Sailor Moon themed game where the Moon Kingdom never fell.  Currently, I'm looking to fill the roles of the four inner Soldiers and their Knights.

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14257.0

It looks like we'll need Princesses/Senshi.  I believe that we have enough Princes/Knights right now.

Videospirit

Must resist urge to play magical girl...

Hunter

....why?   ;D

Magic girl = superheroine in sexy outfit.

We need one Princess/Soldier to start (Mars in this case).

Hunter

Come on, we need a Princess Mars to start.  I know you're out there.  Just sign up.  You know you want to.

Serenity Vixen

I hope we get a Mars soon, I am soooo looking forward to this game
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

Hunter

We're still missing one senshi (looks like Rei/Mars) and one of the knights (Jupiter) looks to be unresponsive.  PM or post in the OOC thread if you're interested in one of these roles.

PLEASE.

Hunter

We've started but we could really use Sailor/Princess Jupiter.  Please check us out right away.

Hunter

Gots a few more character openings for the interested.

Hunter

Umm....reminder that we still need a few more senshi to round out the cast.

Thank you.

RosesandChains