Hey You (Klamity and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis, 21, is a very pretty girl with long blonde hair that comes a little bit past her shoulders. She usually pulls her hair back and puts a headband in. Gives her the comfy but yet stylish kind of look. She also has very pretty eyes that are a baby bluish color. She is currently going to college to become a preschool teacher. She loves the younger kiddos.

She just woke up and changes her aim status. "Beginning of another day of classes from 9-2..call/text" She loves all of her classes but especially her anatomy class. Her teacher isn't bad to look at. She definitely has a little bit of a crush but she knows nothing, or at least thinks, that nothing will come of it because of the teacher/student backlash thing. But she can still look.

klamity

1:30 rolled around: Time for anatomy. Taylor was the Teaching assistant in class, being 26 and on working towards masters. He was hairly tall, with shoulder length wavy brown hair. He strolled in, as per normal, acting as much a student as a teacher. "Afternoon class. I know, once again, its right after lunch and you're all very sleepy"  He got the usual murmur of agreement from the class, and then proceeded with the tutorial. For him, it was a peice of cake, baby stuff, but these guys were having troubles like he did back when. Of course...he wouldn't mind helping a few of the students.

AAA111

As Taylor walked in she looked at him smiling noticing how good he looked today. He was so professional but yet so casual at the same time and that was something that she found super attractive. She groaned in agreement as he talked about wanting to take a nap. She wished she could just lay down and take a nap herself. This class was one of her hardest classes. She was trying to pay attention and understand the material but it was clear that she was getting confused.She groaned in frustration.

klamity

As he taught he watched his students. When he left them to do a small assignment: most of the boys at the back didn't, playing some game or other, and he walked around helping those who put their hands up, and those he saw struggling. He comes to Alexis closer to the end of the tutorial "Hey, its Alexis isn't it? Having some trouble with all this stuff?"

AAA111

She looks up at Taylor as he walks back and she becomes very shy, which is normal for her when a guy that she likes come around. She tries to push it away though. "Hi. Yes I'm Alexis and yeah having a little bit of trouble with all of this stuff. It is the hardest concept and class for me to grasp anything in."

klamity

"Well if it's hard and you need help I can help you, its why Im here. Duh!" He flashes straight, white teeth at her. "You know what, I have some office hours at 4, if you wanna drop by I can help you on a more one to one basis then. Ok?"

AAA111

As he flashes those white teeth at her she blushes a bright red and instead of saying yes she just nods. She murmurs to herself. "God are you cute." It is whispered low enough that no body else can hear. She looks down at her paper as she tries to finish it while he goes to help out some of the other students.

klamity

He hardly notices the blush, already moving on to the next student by now. By the time the tutorial rolls around to its end, he stands back up at the front. "Hey, guys, quiet for a second. Now, any parties this weekend? No? Alright then get out of here." With that he starts to pack his own bag, and leans against the wall waiting for everywhere to exit the room, answering a quick question now and then from a student.

AAA111

Around 4 she shows up to Taylor's office. SHe knocks quietly on the door. She is ready to get some help but more importantly to see a really really cute guy that is a teacher of hers. She has her backpack with all of her notes and her book is also in there. She is fully prepared for anything that he will try to throw at her.

klamity

"Come on in." The 'office' he had was small, closet like. What would you expect for a tutorial leader? He had his laptop open, and a few papers on the desk, ready to be packed up when he had to go. He motioned to a chair, and smiles when she takes a seat. "So, what did you need help with?"

AAA111

She sat down in the chair as he offered it to her. "Are you sure you have enough time? Because I surely don't understand anything that was taught in class. I have no idea how to do the homework, write the papers, or even study for the tests. I just don't" She says to him as she is clearly getting frustrated. She is freaking out thinking she may fail this class.

klamity

"Ya. Maybe not today but I can help you. Thats what im here for. Now, tell me what your are having the least trouble with, and well work up from there." They proceed to talk about anatomy: surprisingly, he helps her understand quite fast.

AAA111

She smiles as he seems to be very soothing and extremely helpful. She explains to him the topics that she does not seem to understand. It is most of the topics that were discussed in class thus far. He was very helpful though. She so badly she wanted to give him her number and see if he had a girlfriend but she was wayy too shy to do that.

klamity

As the session wears on, he checks the clock "Oh, its time to get out of here. Maybe next time." He starts to pack his stuff up "Think you can make it to the next tutorial?"

AAA111

She begins to pack up her stuff. She looks up at him as she nods. "Yeah I'm planning on it and not missing one single one. The only way that I can at least try and get better right?" She began to put all of her books and notes into her backpack.

klamity

((Hehe, way to miss 'Oh, I wont be fine...maybe I can call you sometime?' xD)
"Sounds good then. Ill see you next week then" With that he smiles and starts to show her out

AAA111

((Oh yeah duh..Not on my a-game..Thanks for the reminder. I'm gonna work it in :-) )

She looks at him as she grabs his arm. "Hold on. I may not be fine so maybe I could uh I don't know give you a call sometime?"

She smiles at him as she lets go of his arm and she looks at him hoping that she wasn't being too obvious or too forward.

klamity

"Uh..sure I guess. That works. Here let me see your phone for a second?" He easily puts his number into her phone, and smiles at her. "Alright, done. Any problems, just call ok? But try to not call to often, you know how the phone companies are. Its like they didn't have enough money already."

AAA111

She smiles at him as she nods and she heads out to leave. "Thanks. Hopefully your girlfriend won't mind if I need to call for some help at some point. Thanks again for all of your help. I really do appreciate it all."

She grabs her backpack and begins to leave.

klamity

He closes the door behind him after they both leave. "Hehe, dont worry, she wont" He puts his arm around an 'invisible girl''s shoulder "Isn't that right hunny?"

AAA111

She laughs as she walks out in the hallway. "Your very funny. No girlfriend then. Probably too busy with this gig to worry about a girlfriend." She smiles a little realizing that maybe somehow she has a chance.

klamity

"Haha not really. Not to brag, but im gifted, so this is all quite easy for me. I have quite a bit of spare time"

((Just to clarify, he isn't a Professor. He's a student doing his masters. I think you may get that, but I just want it down so we can confirm it))

AAA111

((Oh yeah yeah I got it..THANKS for clarifying. I like that :-) )

"Oh yeah really pretty gifted huh." She says smiling at him. She finds it really attractive that he is so confident in himself. That is definitely a turn-on for her.

klamity

"Eh, not really that gifted, im on the low end really, but it helps. Not to mention this is all common knowledge for me." He heads towards the residence building

AAA111

"Aww man you poor thing on the low end of the gifted side. That must really suck huh." She says in an extremely sarcastic tone as she heads toward her dorm in the opposite direction.