Lady Lunarius

Ash never listens.

How about Hive?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ash

I'm a little late to the party, my apologies.

Benen are you coming along?

Phantomhive

nope but Sebastian is I am home going over accounts. Man some days I just hate having too much money.

What say you Swashbuckler?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lady Lunarius

We're sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable. How about a Luna instead???

What cha thing Ash?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Phantomhive

Its still Sebastian and I am still doing accounts sorry to disappoint ya.

Ash? how about now?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rel Mayer

Nope! It's Rel Mayer! :) Never would have expected me, would you?

I'm guessing Phantomhive?

Ash

Always fashionably late I am. Lol

How about you DeamonBane?

Phantomhive

Well a demon is coming but it isnt Bane....

What about now Bane?

Deamonbane

What about a Bane?

Rel Mayer, answer this question, perfavore!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ash

Ah sorry no Rel just me, Ash. I think bane has a wonderful avatar, muy bien.

Right Luna darling?

Phantomhive

Sorry I can now finally arrive.

Hey Luna you there?

MasterMischief

Llama.  Lllllllllama.  Got it, Phantomhive?   ;D

Ash

Llama tell you something, it's Ash.

Right Golden Spider?

Peccavi

Who what?!

It's a-me, Peccaaaaavi!

Is Hive back?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Deamonbane

Sorry, I had to return because PECCA!

Okay, I got that out of my system. Now Hive?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Peccavi

Baaaaaaaaaane!

Nope it's me again!

It's almost like I'm stalking Ash or something.  :-[

How about.... Minty?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Benen

nope, you bumped me from posting for ash

maybe Ash will reply?

Deamonbane

Quote from: Peccavi on November 25, 2015, 06:56:35 PM
Baaaaaaaaaane!
Why did you cross my extended name out? It's like you don't love me anymore or something...*le dramatique tear*

Benen?

Peccavi

Quote from: Deamonbane on November 25, 2015, 06:58:24 PM
Why did you cross my extended name out? It's like you don't love me anymore or something...*le dramatique tear*

Benen?

Oh, I DO love you! I just couldn't scream out your name after stalking Ash around the forums. That would be.... Weird. Right? ;)

I'm still pulling for Minty. I know she's somewhere!

Ash

It's me again. Muahaha! It's okay I'm flattered!

Benen?

Benen

muhahah got me now.

bane you coming back

MasterMischief

Ash

It's a me! Summoned by my favorite Llama

I shall summon Luna?

Peccavi

Seriously, you should just guess me from now on!

:D

I'm going to guess Benen?