Eragon based type universe...interest check..exotic N.C.

Started by WhiteTigerForever, October 09, 2011, 06:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

{This being a fun ADULT version, as a reminder!  ;) }(This will have some elements of all the books, the past, told of in the books, the present in the books and the potential game fun of the future, but it is also free form and as such, it probably will not follow the books much at all, just the general Universe/idea of it.   We we all should use our own great creativity and and have fun with our characters and each others characters as well as having a great story!!

The Eragon Universe O.O.C. thread link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121598.0

The Eragon Universe Character template thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121634.0     

Notice: The IC thread location  has changed to:
The Eragon Universe Game/story thread I.E.  IC(changed to this):  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122156.0

Inheritance coming out soon!

For those who have read the series or have not, the books are amazing and I thought it might be interesting to see if anyone would be interested in an Eragon Universe based group rp, hence the interest check.

Much still needs to be done and there are many races to choose from.

You can refer to these if you feel like it to get a general feel for the Universe it takes place in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisingr

Is still waiting for the 4th book to come out! ;D 
November 8th!   ;DInheritance!!!

Even though the movie and this fight scene was completely the opposite the book... it is still a great scene and song!  XD

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Mysterica

This sounds quite interesting!  I could very much be roped in by this game!  Are you planning on using some sort of system, or are you simply planning on going freeform with this?  If the plot and style seems right, then I would very much love to play a human rider in this game!  I'll be sure to check in on this thread rather frequently to find out, but in the mean time, may your swords stay sharp!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Mysterica on October 10, 2011, 02:03:18 AM
This sounds quite interesting!  I could very much be roped in by this game!  Are you planning on using some sort of system, or are you simply planning on going freeform with this?  If the plot and style seems right, then I would very much love to play a human rider in this game!  I'll be sure to check in on this thread rather frequently to find out, but in the mean time, may your swords stay sharp!

freeform.. but set in the rules and the Universe as created by Christopher Paolini's series... but all free form...I do not like systems..XD  and I sooooo need to put more together on this but I wanted to see if people actually would be interested before I put all the work into creating all the threads and info.. XD... what do you think?

Mysterica

Ok.  I just thought I'd make sure on that.  I was curious since without some sort of energy pool or something it'll take a lot of thought on your end to determine what will kill/exhaust/not terribly effect someone based off things they'd already done as far as magic is concerned.

As for what I think, I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more of these games up lately with Inheritance coming out so soon.  I suppose some people are just waiting to actually read it before starting up games of their own.  Like I said though, depending on the era and plot, I could be very interested in this kind of game.  I'm sitting down and reading all three books in my free time here at work to refresh myself anyways (not that I need it since I've read them like five or six times already.)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Mysterica on October 10, 2011, 02:22:42 AM
Ok.  I just thought I'd make sure on that.  I was curious since without some sort of energy pool or something it'll take a lot of thought on your end to determine what will kill/exhaust/not terribly effect someone based off things they'd already done as far as magic is concerned.

As for what I think, I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more of these games up lately with Inheritance coming out so soon.  I suppose some people are just waiting to actually read it before starting up games of their own.  Like I said though, depending on the era and plot, I could be very interested in this kind of game.  I'm sitting down and reading all three books in my free time here at work to refresh myself anyways (not that I need it since I've read them like five or six times already.)

All that is in the books, for the use and laws of magic will apply and be the source... he knew his stuff when writing those books... and you make my heart skip a beat at the mention of  Inheritance...XD... shame shame!...XD!! hee hee

I read Brinsingr years ago, just out of coming out of the hospital from surgery... and was left with the cliff hanger at the end, I wanted to cryyyyyy......XD

(I really need to review the books again and refresh my memory, as it has been a few years since I read them.)

Even if there is one other player and you decide you like it.. then I can start putting together things for the actual game..:D  and maybe more may or may not change later...

Note: no mooching off the sucky movie for any one interested.. it was trash and ruined the possibility of respectable films to come after..

Mysterica

Hm...  Whatever hater!..  It's ok though.  I didn't know I was speaking to a fascist grammar Nazi or I would have followed the rules a bit better...  Then again, since you didn't underline Brisingr[/u] you have no room to correct me!

And here here on that crappy movie!  I went to a midnight release for Brisingr and they were required to have the movie playing, but thanks to every single person there complaining about it, they turned the volume all the way down and even hung blankets up over the screens.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Mysterica on October 10, 2011, 02:49:13 AM
Hm...  Whatever hater!..  It's ok though.  I didn't know I was speaking to a fascist grammar Nazi or I would have followed the rules a bit better...  Then again, since you didn't underline Brisingr[/u] you have no room to correct me!

And here here on that crappy movie!  I went to a midnight release for Brisingr and they were required to have the movie playing, but thanks to every single person there complaining about it, they turned the volume all the way down and even hung blankets up over the screens.

hugh???.. on Grammar Nazi??? no clue what you are even referring to.. I just was excited when you mentioned the name..(thus the written emphasis from my own excitement..XD)  and wait....... there was a moviIE for Eldest and Bringsgr...please please point me in the right direction.. were they any better than the first?

and upon later reading of your experience.. I'm assuming you mean that it was just as poorly done as the first?  That is true tragedy when they have so much potential.
The first movie had a ton of amazing actors in it.. but the person who picked the characters also did a horrid job on Arya and the director trashed it.. John Malcovich and the other actor Jermey Irons, that played Brahm should have directed the movie(s) and those two are amazing actors...  <3.

Mysterica

No no no...  I simply meant that they were required by the company to play Eragon.  They never continued the series to my knowledge thanks to the critical botch of the first.

WhiteTigerForever

*nods head in complete agreement!!!*... The difference between the two was horrid and only Paoilini's solid work as an author saved it.. maybe the movie may have even ruined some sale for a while too..

I am used to playing and writing for many characters at once.. so we can pull off a great deal if you want, but I really need to review the books again.. which are all in storage at my ass wipe ex husband's parent's place.. my place is too small for the massive amalgamation of all of my books..XD.... some day I'll get them back, but you can help too.. I cant't remember alot...so wiki is helping and ooooooooohh.... may do I want to talk about spoilers... *holds self back*

Don't read if you don't know or don't want to know:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The truth on Eragon's now known non brother with his dragon, Galbatorix and his last egg and the cliff hanger at the end when the heart of hearts from the great golden dragon was given to Eragon and the elf and he were both slaughtered in battle because the elf had one of his seizures... omg......... !!!!!  But Eragon's new sword, Bringsingr is absolutely amazing! I adore the elf world also!

Mysterica

Yeah, this and the release of Skyrim make next month a wonderful month!!!!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Mysterica on October 10, 2011, 03:31:14 AM
Yeah, this and the release of Skyrim make next month a wonderful month!!!!

Do Tell... pwease??? Do tell!  I am about to go to bed now... but I will set this up for us... it will take a few days... and I would love your input as things go along, in forming the game, as much is more fresh in your mind than mine atm..and I have no way to retrieve those books atm... Can or would you be willing to play a couple characters in the beginning if possible? I will read them tomorrow...

I put up a music link at the top... bad ass song and decent shots though completely out of place and not based on the book at allllll...... 

I often wondered how Paolini felt about the movie... giving them free reign to do what they wanted with the movie... I bet he was utterly humiliated from it! 

Xanthaine

Colour me interested with a deep violet dragon if allowed (based on a fanfiction of mine) If not still interested. :-D Such a fangirl. *blush.*

AndyZ

Pretty rusty on this series but I might be interested depending on how things go.  Would probably make an elf.  I presume the game would be set in the basic universe but not use any of the inherent metaplot?

I read all three via Audiobook so I know how to say but not how to spell names like Szalbatorix, and for the longest time I thought it was spelled Aria, so I'm apt to confuse a lot of the names.  Fair warning there.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sarah Morgan

Definitely mark me as interested in this too.  I'm in the same boat you're in Andy, as I read all three in audio format too, so have no idea how to spell all those strange names!  And I'd have guessed Aria was spelled that way too, like it was being pronounced.  I need to reread the first three books, and hopefully I can get access to the fourth one when it comes out.  I think I actually need to replace my copy of the second book, as the download I got it from had a few bits where it skipped around some, but I'll see if I can't track it down.  I'm definitely interested in this though, although I have no ideas as to a character yet.

Xanthaine

I'm a raging Inheritance fangirl... I can spell most of the names, I could probably draw a map of Alagaesia... you know... if I had any artistic skill at all. :3

WhiteTigerForever

Okayyy.... looks like we have enough interested to start putting this together more seriously.  We are going to need elves, dwarfs, "Bad guys", Etc... all built in the Eragon realm... and we can make up freestyle what ever we want...I would like to put it in nc-exotics.. I will start an O.C.C. thread and a writing thread soon,  Make up a character template.. and give freelance info for this game.  I  think it will be great fun!  :D

AndyZ

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 10, 2011, 05:21:47 PM
Okayyy.... looks like we have enough interested to start putting this together more seriously.  We are going to need elves, dwarfs, "Bad guys", Etc... all built in the Eragon realm... and we can make up freestyle what ever we want...I would like to put it in nc-exotics.. I will start an O.C.C. thread and a writing thread soon,  Make up a character template.. and give freelance info for this game.  I  think it will be great fun!  :D

I should probably ask if this is the type of game where one person runs everything, or if we're all expected to come up equally with stuff.  I'm not sure I remember everything well enough to do the latter, but I should be able to make up an elf easily enough and have things settled out in that way.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: AndyZ on October 10, 2011, 05:54:20 PM
I should probably ask if this is the type of game where one person runs everything, or if we're all expected to come up equally with stuff.  I'm not sure I remember everything well enough to do the latter, but I should be able to make up an elf easily enough and have things settled out in that way.

Let me get working on the O.C.C. thread and we can talk about what the players want.  I think it is good for a person to have a general overview and balance the movement and energy of the game but not to "run it" per say.. Give me a day or so to get this done, as I have things I need take care of and for the O.C.C. thread, I need to go into more detail on the book series, though we won't be using spec chars from the books, just the general outline...

as if it were the time before Eragon's where the riders took to the skies and in combat against a greater darkness moving in the land..

What do you guys think?   Again.. Will start more on this tomorrow..

fireflights

Interested but not sure I can find time for it, will let you know in a little bit if I can do it or not.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

AndyZ

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 10, 2011, 06:50:49 PM
Let me get working on the O.C.C. thread and we can talk about what the players want.  I think it is good for a person to have a general overview and balance the movement and energy of the game but not to "run it" per say.. Give me a day or so to get this done, as I have things I need take care of and for the O.C.C. thread, I need to go into more detail on the book series, though we won't be using spec chars from the books, just the general outline...

as if it were the time before Eragon's where the riders took to the skies and in combat against a greater darkness moving in the land..

What do you guys think?   Again.. Will start more on this tomorrow..

With respect, I believe you mean Out of Character, but sure ^_^

If this was going to turn into a game based primarily around dragon riders, I could also suggest the idea of having some people play riders and some play their dragons as well.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: AndyZ on October 10, 2011, 07:02:25 PM
With respect, I believe you mean Out of Character, but sure ^_^

If this was going to turn into a game based primarily around dragon riders, I could also suggest the idea of having some people play riders and some play their dragons as well.

Yesssssh O.O.C.. not O. C.C.  typo and mulitasking....

I have full intentions of playing an elf and my dragon, lol, so bring in and on as many characters as we need and of coarse the "baddies too"..XD... The Shades all the way up to a usurper rider in search of taking over the kingdom.. some riders will ride with him, such as Who Eragon thought his dad was.. etc.. How does that sound again... and yes.. I will get the thread going tomorrow or so...

I need to brief myself again on the books, as it has been a few years and put up all the things to organize it..

Sarah Morgan

I personally like the idea of having the option of having others play the riders' dragons, if they choose, because I for one don't feel confident enough yet in my own writing to play a dragon convincingly.  I think those who want to play their own dragons of course should have the option, but I like the other idea too, as it means having someone else to write and interact with, rather than coming up with what really is a second character.  Just my two cents' worth.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on October 10, 2011, 07:55:54 PM
I personally like the idea of having the option of having others play the riders' dragons, if they choose, because I for one don't feel confident enough yet in my own writing to play a dragon convincingly.  I think those who want to play their own dragons of course should have the option, but I like the other idea too, as it means having someone else to write and interact with, rather than coming up with what really is a second character.  Just my two cents' worth.

Well sure..XD..it's all freeform... I am just very good at multicharacterwriting..as in writing a story.. that is the way I write even gaming..XD.  If you are ever interested in improving and being around some really amazing writers, check out the cafe' link in my sig.. the coffee cup to the right...  either way....it's all good..:D

bubby

Ssoooo....I'm screwed if I haven't read the books? I have tried unsuccessfully several times to play my dragon (ancient silver), and all the RP's have fizzled.

I'm dying to play her, and I'm all about the free-form, but as I mentioned, I haven't read any of the books, so I have NO CLUE about the universe at all...

Kate

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: bubby on October 11, 2011, 03:31:52 AM
Ssoooo....I'm screwed if I haven't read the books? I have tried unsuccessfully several times to play my dragon (ancient silver), and all the RP's have fizzled.

I'm dying to play her, and I'm all about the free-form, but as I mentioned, I haven't read any of the books, so I have NO CLUE about the universe at all...

No, not at all, you don't have to have read them.. That is why I put the wiki links at the top for ya and there, as I get more organized and your input, we can start the ball rolling.  :D

Quote from: Kate on October 11, 2011, 07:39:19 AM
Possibility of an awoken Grey-Folk ?

ohoooooo beautiful pic!  Is that a potential character your thinking of?  Though vamps are not in the book series per say, I love the idea of bringing in more kinds of beings into it and to have a great time! 

Kate

well not a lot is known of the grey folk other than
they were about the same time dragons appeared and been attributed to being ones that made magic more word based via the ancient language so accidental effects / mistakes are less likely

they have magic ability beyond others, including dragons, do not need to voice as their source of magic manipulation is not dependant on the ancient words are thought to have all died off... and thats about it

She looks grey and dignified and ancient, she doesn't have to be vamp, but if you want her to be thats ok, but i was just thinking of a sorceres (no need to be a dragon rider really)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Kate on October 11, 2011, 08:14:18 AM
well not a lot is known of the grey folk other than
they were about the same time dragons appeared and been attributed to being ones that made magic more word based via the ancient language so accidental effects / mistakes are less likely

they have magic ability beyond others, including dragons, do not need to voice as their source of magic manipulation is not dependant on the ancient words are thought to have all died off... and thats about it

She looks grey and dignified and ancient, she doesn't have to be vamp, but if you want her to be thats ok, but i was just thinking of a sorceres (no need to be a dragon rider really)

There are so many possibilities in the character additions outside the book series that can be added.  There is even this awesome little werecat I adore with a witch and he is her familiar. 

The books are wonderful and to work in a universe to allow so many possibilities is fabulous.  As things get going, I might even pick up another character..lol. 

The main theme is the dragon riders world and the incoming darkness from one of their own to take over the kingdom, destroy or make the riders and all those with powers change sides... and so that is the general open plot.. which is in the past, before Eragon was born, so we're bringing in the past, present and future characters and elements..... so the possibilities are endless.. :D

WhiteTigerForever

Okay... all has been for the most part worked up and threads created.. all who are interested are welcome!  ;D, plus, various characters from the series and the ability to create your own is also available!

Kate

btw if any prefer i did not play or play that character say so :)

Dragon rider theme is wowy enough, if any feel that a grey folk would subtract from the feeling of this thread say so and i will retract :)

I can always role play in others... there is always another thread. I like playing extremely different characters to most, which sometiems works with some sometimes conformity has its place.
(I will not be offended if any say so in pm ... nor name them )

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Kate on October 12, 2011, 08:04:44 AM
btw if any prefer i did not play or play that character say so :)

Dragon rider theme is wowy enough, if any feel that a grey folk would subtract from the feeling of this thread say so and i will retract :)

I can always role play in others... there is always another thread. I like playing extremely different characters to most, which sometiems works with some sometimes conformity has its place.
(I will not be offended if any say so in pm ... nor name them )

You can play and be anything you want to be and are wonderfully welcome with the group! 

Mysterica

I have no problem with the concept, and while this would be totally up to Whiteger and of course you Kate, it would actually make for an interesting and powerful foe if one of the grey folk were to awaken after potentially thousands of years and started freaking out about all the change that had gone on in that time.

WhiteTigerForever

lets chat in the O.O.C. thread too but no... I think and feel that Kate's character will be a very smooth character, no freaking out and she will be on the side of the riders! :D

thus...... I get to play some baddies for a bit toooo XD!!

Vergil1989

I've recently had to drop a few games but I would be more than willing to join this one.  I am a huge fan of the books and while I agree on the movie being done poorly, it still had some saving graces to it.  Saphira was just as beautiful there as I had ever imagined her, (and the fact that they had the same woman that did Evey from The Mummy do the dragon's voice helped lol,) and the special effects were awesome as well.  Anyway, send me the links and I'll try to get a thing going later today.  Adios!

Um, might I make a suggestion however?  I'd put all of your thread links like the OOC and all that, on the first page in the first post so it's a lot easier to find, but otherwise you're doing a good job if you ask me.  I haven't read the books in a while but I remember a great deal from them all without having to look at the wiki pages, but it's good you provided them anyway just in case.  Adios!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 12, 2011, 09:57:36 AM
I've recently had to drop a few games but I would be more than willing to join this one.  I am a huge fan of the books and while I agree on the movie being done poorly, it still had some saving graces to it.  Saphira was just as beautiful there as I had ever imagined her, (and the fact that they had the same woman that did Evey from The Mummy do the dragon's voice helped lol,) and the special effects were awesome as well.  Anyway, send me the links and I'll try to get a thing going later today.  Adios!

Um, might I make a suggestion however?  I'd put all of your thread links like the OOC and all that, on the first page in the first post so it's a lot easier to find, but otherwise you're doing a good job if you ask me.  I haven't read the books in a while but I remember a great deal from them all without having to look at the wiki pages, but it's good you provided them anyway just in case.  Adios!

You are absolutely correct in that about Saphira and her voice... that was the one epic and amazing, (only one) part of the movie..XD  and Welcome!

Vergil1989

By the way, you spelled Brom's name wrong lol.  It's supposed to look like that.  "Looks to the left."  Lol, anyway, adios and again thanks for the warm welcome.   ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

WhiteTigerForever

aaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha ha that I did.. too much working with Sanskrit, Hindu and Welsh languages...lmao.. ooops.. *goes to fix it*

Vergil1989

Lol it's all good WhiteTiger.  I'd love to learn a new language myself, but eh, oh well.  Anyway, I'm gonna be heading out for a while but I might be able to get a start on my profile here soon, we'll see though.

WhiteTigerForever

I'm still working on mine, lol.. and then I have to start the writing thread and the opening of it.. lol.. thanks so much! :D

Vergil1989

The only problem is that I can't decide if I'm going to bring in either (and both can be found in my story thread in my sig,) Neria Zathrieal or Giselle Do'Urden.  The former is a DnD based cleric/sacred prostitute who lost her entire clan in a savage orc raid, and the other is a dark elf/light elf halfbreed ranger with some mage training as well.  Long story short, the latter is far faster with a blade than most but both are compassionate, driven by their causes, whatever they might be, but not so much to lose rational thought in most situations.  Anyway, what would you prefer?

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 12, 2011, 12:02:52 PM
The only problem is that I can't decide if I'm going to bring in either (and both can be found in my story thread in my sig,) Neria Zathrieal or Giselle Do'Urden.  The former is a DnD based cleric/sacred prostitute who lost her entire clan in a savage orc raid, and the other is a dark elf/light elf halfbreed ranger with some mage training as well.  Long story short, the latter is far faster with a blade than most but both are compassionate, driven by their causes, whatever they might be, but not so much to lose rational thought in most situations.  Anyway, what would you prefer?

To be honest, they are both great characters!  Which one, in your mind and heart and muse is pulling at you the most atm?  You can always bring in the other character later and play that one also!  :D 

Vergil1989

Well, I'm trying to get a book together with Giselle as the main character along with my partner's guy, but Neria needs love to lol.  So, I think I'll go with her in this one, but just not sure if I am going to have her start out in the Eragon verse or have her plane walk to the world you have going, can't decide.  Either way though, it's all good, just not sure what you'd prefer.

WhiteTigerForever

TBH.. it's all up to you and what you will have the most fun at playing... :D  I am working on my character sheets and then a few other things and then I will start the story thread and put it up... lol.. Let your muse guide you!   ;D

Vergil1989

TBH?  Still, thanks WhiteTiger and I shall bud.  Anyway, here's hoping for an awesome game lol.  I'll see what I can do but as I said we're heading out so not sure how much I can do before I head out.  Beyond that, I don't think I want to play a dragon as well as a rider, so if anyone would be willing I'd love to have someone do so for me, but it's not required.

WhiteTigerForever

I can't pick up all the dragons and missing parts guys.. for those that can play more than one character or have more experience, you may have to play your own dragon, as I am.

WhiteTigerForever

We need more species of living beings, humans for riders, many more dragons and tons of "bad guys"...  ;D

All call for bad ass bad guys!!!

Kate

well a grey one could steal a lot of attention very easily.

Do you all feel she would better suit the plot if she was evil ?

more than happy for her to be one bad ass bitch that has issues being trapped in some magical
prizon for an age - because she at the time deserved it maybe ?

... and she has issues.

Mysterica

Well even if she wasn't in a prison for an important reason she, in her infinitely wisdom, could decided that it was best for the world to go back as it was when she were around.

Kate

Kate

well if i am naturally an attention hog, instead of stealing thunder everywhere i can be the thunder that others are the shining light against.

Dont mind dying in some outrageously poetic entanglement of my own arrogant doing :)

WhiteTigerForever

Is laughing at Kate's planned epic death..if we kill you, and you were that easily beaten..it wouldn't be any fun.. XD.. Kate.. you do and be what you wish darling! But the initial thought of you being a strong villain type character would be great.. but can you include using NPC's as your minions for various works...say your in league with Galbatorix, as you have a similar out look and has promised you many things, of which you can easily make him do with your powers? 

Vergil1989

I'd love to see you as a villain myself, just so I can smite you with holy fire later lol.  Joking aside, it sounds like an awesome idea Kate.

WhiteTigerForever

indeed Virgil.. and morning honey..lmao *whisper to Diamonte and jumps up from her saddle, as they fly in mid air and leaps into his saddle to give him a proper Elven morning greetings and then returns to Diamonte, banking hard left, dashing downward, spiraling.  Teasing him so, he banks hard left also smiling at the challenge and races against them, the wind and the morning light gleaming off them in this care free dawn of the day* hee hee

I have appointments today but will be one more later this afternoon! 

Vergil1989

Normally this is where I say since I'm quite good at flight sims and the like that you dare challenge me, but dragon riding is something I haven't RPed much at all so you would win this one in no time flat most likely.  Still, I learn fast.   ;D  "Still attempts to keep up with WTF and her dragon on Saphira's back, smiling broadly the whole time."

WhiteTigerForever

*laughing hard, seeing them working hard to catch up, the ground approaching fast., pulls out of the spin and pitches up, avoiding the crash.  Still laughing, pulling the strands of loose white hair from my face, Diamonte chuckling in my head also, we ascend softly to watch the sun rise fully.  Whispering, "They will catch up in no time", as I pat him on the neck.*, hee hee..and yea.. I know this is in 1st person..XD.. for the thread it will be in 2nd and 3rd.. he hee

Vergil1989

(Despite being outmatched, Saphira and Neria easily catch up, the wind whipping pleasantly through her golden blond hair as a broad smile was etched on both of their faces.  'Do your best dear heart.'  The elf whispered, and received a grand nod from her dragon in reply as her wings beat in a steady rhythm once they caught up to the others, leveling out about the same time she had."  Is this what you had in mind?  Lol.

WhiteTigerForever

Kate

Ok perverted sick ruthless villian all love to hate she is !

With issues, with flare, with style...

kate style... do we have an ic post ? Do others want me to start one ?

Having more than one super-arch villian could be handy .. makes the story more enjoyable for the goodies (more options, more things to do / more choices for our lizard loving heros ! ..

WhiteTigerForever

*clutches the ground approaching Kate's magnificent feet, feeling the rocks dig into her knees, elbows and toes as she is thankful to the goddess for playing such.. and then glomps on her in great love and appreciation!*

WhiteTigerForever

friendly notice again.. this is also an exotic nc thread and we are allowing others of different species who may be from different worlds or not..their choice...we will alter course alot from the original story line... :D... just a reminder..

Vergil1989

Being able to adapt to such an idea that gods forbid we don't follow the books as the word of God or something is something I'm already doing since i made a character for this that came from the Forgotten Realms lol.  So, don't be afraid to bring something from something OTHER than where the world of Eragon is set up into since WhiteTigerForever has said many times she loved what has been presented already by those already here, based in the world or based elsewhere.

WhiteTigerForever

my my muse just went on vacation... blaaa.... need more time.. and players.. etc.. not enough to go on yet... and male characters to and other folks.. all kinds...

WhiteTigerForever

okay guys.. I've been thinking and this is to large of a scale game with too many characters needed to start it off like this.. maybe an alteration of things... even so... let's put things on hold longer and wait to see, in time if anyone else joins on board or we may just have to change the topic title and alter it all together. 

Kate

how about my character once awoken has the idea that the easiest way to get
her way with people would be creating captivity they can not escape from.

Floating castles that are effectively magical-laboratories of depravity (EX) which feeds her strength .. is her idea.

http://jootix.com/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/flying-castle-flying-castle-1024x768.jpg

... women (and some men) being trapped and used within which / changed within which, bred (?) within which ... directly create are or give energy to her strange new minons.

Minions which search for more lab-rats for her next dark sick theme... minions that the world has not seen in eons. (Each castle (which there are many is very dangerous .. holding its own unique little bubble of evil that shouldn't be instilled on any world .. let alone yours. "Abomination" .. is an understatement.

If you are all ok with this idea know

a) She will hands down be evil (nothing really worth saving or being empathic towards, someone u love to hate hopefully uniting the riders in shared views of what "must be done")
b) what occurs in the castles will be highly perverted and extreme in nature, it may arouse some, it may offend some... but each are different. Anything "very" offensive is more to spur a desire to hate her more or fuel the want to make each castle crumble... NOT a sign that I myself get turned on by (ie this doesnt mean i am a sadist, i just know shared hatred unites)
b) ther will be a strange pattern to the castle themes, and power / character developement options if others wish it.

.. i feel it would only work if there is another arch-villian that she liases with and has dialogue, so you can all read snippets on how she thinks and not just a faceless thing u need to rid the world of .

thoughts ?

Mysterium

*pokes her nose in*

Um did I miss the links for other threads related to this? I am interested, btw!
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

WhiteTigerForever

You are? yeaaaaaa!!!!!! ... the links are all at the top between the two first book topics.. come on in and it's nice to have you here.. ;D

WhiteTigerForever

Thanks Kate!  I deleted the old story thread and we will use this one.  I have part of my post following yours already done! :D

WhiteTigerForever

Btw... the game has started.. slow at first, so come one com all :D

WhiteTigerForever

Kate

WhiteTigerForever

Vergil1989

Sorry for the delay on my end guys and gals.  I'm reading the new IC now though, and hopefully I'll get a post up for ya.  Love the thing so far though lol.

WhiteTigerForever

Vergil1989

WhiteTigerForever

I'm not logged on hun and I'm doing some editing and then have to get to bed.  I hope all is well!  ;D

Vergil1989

It is thank you and it's all good.  I'll see ya tomorrow at some point then.  Adios!

WhiteTigerForever