Iron Maxx (Interest check, extreme Non con possible.)

Started by Xanthaine, October 09, 2011, 02:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

"Put a bunch of the worst of the worst in the world together and the God damn convict population will regulate itself." These words are written over the main gate to the island city of 'Iron Maxx', a city run by murderers and rapists and populated by murderers and rapists... From the gang culture to the dens of vice and sin, the place is the ultimate end zone of all those deemed the worst of the human population. Here you survive by any means, friendships are only temporary and life is cheap... welcome to Iron Maxx... welcome... to the Devil's Playground.

Just an idea knocking around in my head, suggestions welcome, but it's going to mostly be freeform, I may throw in some sort of plot based stuff occasionally, but by and large it's freeform. Enjoy.

AurelieCatena

A capital introduction, vivid and attractive, that got me salivating.

What kinds of roles do you envision for this scenario?

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Xanthaine

Well it's the ultimate city of vice so... anything from one of the gang members, a kingpin or just a relatively weak freelancer striking out on their own. Since I have interest my next post will be a character sheet. Yay for me.

CarnivorousBunny

Ah, I had an idea like this once, but that was years ago.  I meant to develop it, and I even drew up characters, but I lost interest for some reason.

You could have a special event when cargo ships/choppers/planes come in once a week with exotic food and goods, meant to go to head honcho type NPCs.  PCs can try to steal them for extra action :d
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

HollowX

Sounds slightly interesting, count me in if the game gets started.