Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

Tomorrow would be wonderful.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Lets make a toast then!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

Bubbles, I am ecstatic for you! Congrats on approval! =)
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Yes, Bubblee Pooh! Congratulations
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Luella

I wonder if someday I can get that shiny NING badge!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Insanityenviesme

-pokes- It wont be yours if you keep posting Y ending words :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

*pokes* I was going to surmise that as well!
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

Enchanted~

p.s. thank you guys xD
A/AO/O's

Kytn

Bubbles, you are a distraction!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Ktyn, stop thinking naughty

Mwahahahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are a yak!!

Stupid freaking y ><
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

And you are a kitten!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I'm glad you noticed.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Would my uncharacteristic observance allow me to win a dance from you?
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I might entertain your request.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

What if I had added a "RightNow" to my previous question?
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Thank you, Dear Kytn!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Random stuff going on here.
A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Lonestar

You can be sure that it does
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

adroitgrayman

Especially thanks to you for supporting me on that.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kytn

Updates coming soon!