Tobi's requests - M4F - Wide variety of themes!

Started by tobisquestion, July 06, 2011, 02:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

A while back, i think we talked about playing an idea long the lines of a book called guns of the south, but you were too busy at the time. If you're free, I'd be more than happy to play it out now.

tobisquestion

Added a 'taming the beast' idea. Looking for just a one or two leisurely RPs for a bit of leisure writing while I'm editing my book.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

tobisquestion

I really shouldn't be looking for more RPs, but I've got a huge craving for an 'Aliens' themed on. See the top craving in the main post above. :)

tobisquestion

tobisquestion

So I had a long hiatus over Christmas, and then another short hiatus just recently due to unforseen circumstances. I'm catching up on replies and taking stock of which RPs are still active and which aren't. Current partners can be assured that replies ARE coming!

However, because I suspect there had been a drop-off, I'm selectively looking for some new stories with either new or old partners, and have updated my request thread accordingly. PM me if you'd like to discuss an RP together!

tobisquestion

A re-jig and a bump as I'm between novels and would like a bit more leisure writing.

tobisquestion

Fishing for another one perhaps. I'm mostly interested in exploring relationships between characters in an adventure setting, so please only contact me if you're really willing to help write a story rather than just a scene to satisfy a kink. That being said, I don't have any hard OFFs so all kinks and tastes can be discussed and accomodated in most of my requests.