Corruption of Champions

Started by Lothoris, August 17, 2015, 03:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkleather

I'd love to play in something like this

Lothoris

Any takers for co-dm or if I'm a solo dm players being OK with sub-par writing?

Darkleather

Quote from: Lothoris on September 12, 2015, 10:26:33 AM
Any takers for co-dm or if I'm a solo dm players being OK with sub-par writing?

I haven't got enough experience on here yet to be comfortable DMing - I'm sure the writing will be fine!

Lothoris

Seeing as the party will be more powerful then most any one monster I plan on stating them as groups or swarms for any random encounter npc's.  Took a little more then an hour but I got the Imp swarm complete.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

sinoraa

This sounds rather fun. Not sure if I have the time to Co-DM though. But I'd certainly like to play.

Vreski

I'm very interested in playing this! I made an account on this site just to get in here. I could Co-DM if needed to.

Lothoris

That would be most appreciated. Im pretty good at coming up with stats for npc's but i usually fall short at paceing a game.

Vreski

Ok, I'll do my best as a Co-DM.

LSWSjr

I'd be keen to join the fun as well, I'm also happy to Co-GM as long as I can still get into the action as well :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Ironwolf85

Wooo, I'll be going with either the Ezo the minotaur or Serith the feline when it gets off the ground.
I sorta like the fact that while playing CoC this girl turned into a big manly looking panther guy.
I find the idea of playing with that helarious.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Lothoris

Alright role call.

Lothoris main-gm
Npc: Loxona a hermaphrodite plant girl descended from Marae herself.  She
has a pale blue-green skin with darker green scales along her pointed ears and down her back. From between her shoulderblades grows a large pink flower that produces a mild airborn aphrodisiac.  She doesn't wear any cloths however she does wear a belted vest made of straps that help her carry any items she might find intriguing or usefull.

Concept art: http://rule34-data-010.paheal.net/_images/fd244151de59e632027cac10f4073ebb/289951%20-%20Ivysaur%20Porkyman%20RevaDiehard.jpg

Please list some character detail and concept. Please also list some events or npc's you would like to encounter and why.

Ironwolf85

Serith Argane:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Serith began her quest as a young female sorceress with a lust for gold and men. Her downfall was her lack of rations, starving and forced to eat SOMTHING, she settled for the whiskerfruit. A month later the hero that emerged from the forests was a beautiful, panther-man with a herculean physique. One that was most decidedly male.
This was the same woman who had eagerly rushed off after finishing her magic schooling...

this spell-sword is out for gold and glory, trying to carve her own legend. She swings both ways but enjoys defeating Minotaurs or other larger creatures. She has a particular distain for a mind controlling panther demon, while she doesn't talk about it she wants him dead.

VonDoom

Yeah, dropping interest for this one. Doesn't seem to be shaping up into the sort of game I'd enjoy, alas -- but I hope you guys have a fun and hopefully long-running game!  :-)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Vreski

Verski Co-Gm

Npc: Mary, a cow girl with 4 large lactating breasts currently working at the bar in Tel'Adre. Her breasts are constantly leaking, even though she constantly takes breaks to milk herself. She swings both ways and never turns down an opportunity for sex. Currently she is looking for ways to produce even more milk and would like two more sets of breasts. On occasion she'll drink a ton of black cat beer causing her breasts to immobilize her as they start to produce it themselves and then Mary ends up having sex with everyone in the bar.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Lothoris

Lunar Raven

Been a fan of CoC for a while now, so I think I'll throw in my pitch and a character:

Sorryn "Don't call me squirrel boy" Rayne

Sorryn had the misfortune of being named champion and being sent of to save his village.  Several years have passed since then, and few would actually recognise
the boy that set off
once before with high ideals.  He still thinks of his quest and is finding a way to quell the demon threat, though he has been sidelined into enjoy the world a little more than he should, though he has always learned from his experiences.  Even now, he still has a fondness for going into the forests and screwing goblins for days on end.

Sorryn went through a period where he temporarily lost his manhood and had it replaced with a vagina; an experience that gave him a new perspective on... motherhood.  Having regained his phallus and improved it some, he's eager to give back.  With interest.  Other than that, his main quest is to awaken a nine-tailed kitsune form, which he's convinced will give him the magical boost he needs to complete his quest against the demons once and for all.

In his current form, he stands at 5' 11", though if he straightened his legs, he could almost reach 7' standing tall.  His features are heavily vulpine/fox based with one shaggy fox tail, of which he intends to get more for an eventual transformation in a fully fledged nine-tails.

I'm up to see most of the original cast, though I would like to encounter Izumi, the oni from the high mountains, if for little reason than I found her endearing and have a love of muscle girls.  Don't know if Queen Excellia is canon, but encountering that character would be awesome too as she seems to be something of a breeding cow  ;D
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Lothoris

Quote from: Lothoris on September 08, 2015, 05:24:28 PM
I am thinking that this might work with besm tristat system (the lust attacks based on drain body,mind or soul with the no damage drawback, and probably tied to art of seduction ability).

If I had a co-dm I would be willing to give being the dm a shot.  I also propose that each player make a character and a notable npc that others can interact with. 

I was thinking each character start as human or mostly human from the "home world" of choice for back ground with 15 character points to spend,  4 point max for body mind and soul (adult human average), or you can have a stat be five at the cost of one of your other stats maxed at 2. So 4,4,4 super average Joe, body 2, mind 5, soul 4 for the sickly/bookish mage type.

We will also be using the medieval fantasy setting skill set with one modification. The Seduction skill is now 4 skill points per level rather then 3 points per level.

Seeing as everyone has an established hero already please build a sheet and place it into the Character sheets page  . I would like one volunteer to play as the newest arrival that starts as "Human" or if someone already has a character and does not mind playing multiple characters.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Lothoris on December 01, 2015, 04:38:40 PM
Seeing as everyone has an established hero already please build a sheet and place it into the Character sheets page  . I would like one volunteer to play as the newest arrival that starts as "Human" or if someone already has a character and does not mind playing multiple characters.
I could volunteer for that if no one else wants it.  BTW, how many points allocated into building the character?

Idea & Request Thread

Lothoris

15 character points plus points from defects and 20 skill ponts base.  Skill point costs based on medieval fantasy with a slight change, seduction now costs 4 skill points per rank.

Lothoris

Oh. Sorry to list. The rule book i am looking at is big eye small mouth revised second edition.

Lunar Raven

I've got the 3rd Edition, which doesn't have Medieval Fantasy.  Closest I can see is High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, and Historical Middle Ages...

Idea & Request Thread

Lothoris

Probably high fantsy then. If i remember correctly not too much changed. But there are like 6 or 7 versions of besm (base then revised editions)

Lothoris

I would like to try and start running the game by this coming Friday the 11th if we can manage that. Everyone please submit your character in the character and npc page for review as soon as possible.

Lothoris

Does anyone need assistance with character creation? Also co-gm's if you could chime in on the gm discussion board so we can work out the first plot arch.