Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I dont know

*drops a water baloon on Breathie. I take the win, thank you.

Kazuume

*shoots I dont know with a fire hose knocking the win from his grasp*

Thank you ^.^

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ramman

*unknown to Kazuume it takes two people to hold a fire house the house comes loose and flings her across the road. Goes to the pumper and shuts it down.* It's just a little wet it's still good!

abandoneddolly

Anesa

*Tugs one of the satin ribbons, giving the cowgirl a DOUBLE win!*  ;)

WINS WINS!

Ramman

*looks at camille and abandoneddolly* and then they kiss? *awkward pause* oh well...*steals the win* at least i have this.

Breathless Intent

Think again! *zooms by on a pair of roller skates and takes the win*

SilverStarfish

Victory shall be mine! *rides past on a buffalo*

I dont know

*Jumps and steals the win* :P

Kazuume

*scooters past I dont know taking the win from his hand then waves bye bye!*

win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Breathless Intent

*does a sexy dance to distract Kaz for a minute, before faking her out and stealing the win*

Anesa

*Calls up "ACME PLANTS AND FLOWERS", and purchases a special mistletoe, one that when consumed (or in this case, gently nibbled on by lucious red lips!  lol), the victim *coughs* consumer will fall into a deep, coma-like sleep.  Quickly, the sneaky cowgirl switches out the reg. mistletoe in Breathless' avatar with the more potent, slumber inducing plant.  Within seconds, the lovely girl is snoozing and drooling, the win now vulnerable to the rascally cowgirl known as "Camille The Pill"!   Plucks the win from her delicate fingers and rides off into the sunset once more...*

WINS!

Ramman

*rides up on a motorcycle and grabs the win* oh...by the way i put super glue on your saddle...you may not want to try and get up to quick! *drives off laughing in a most evil tone*

Anesa

*Smirks*  That's okay.  You just rode off with the WIN decoy!  I still have the "real thing" in my hot little hands!  ;P

WINS!

Mordred

Noticing the Santa-Clad Cowgirl hid the win in a very good place upon her lovely curves, this Blue creature realized it was his duty to do a thorough search.. which, after subduing the naughty-or-nice one, he found the win.. trading it for a the Twelve Spanks of Christmas.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*ties carrots to the blue one's ankles and watches him get chased by Santa's reindeer, allowing me to take the win and happily dash off chewing on a candy cane*

Win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

*waits till Kazuume's dentist gives her some happy gas to fix her cavities* I'll take that...for safe keeping and all... *strolls in and grabs the win looks at the computer screen breaking the 4th wall*  This is why candy is bad for you kids...it makes you lose the win!

Anesa

Others may be afraid of you, Angel of Death, but not I!  Now, let's not avoid the inevitable.  We both know what I want.  And we both know that the win belongs to the cowgirl. *Moves closer to plant a wet kiss on the Grim Reaper's lips, leaving him shocked, dazed and most importantly.......winless*

WINS!

Ramman

*floats over to camille* It'll take more then that to get me to cease my endless quest for the win *plants a big wet one on Camille's face leaving her gasping for air and clinging to life...only momentarily though* Wouldn't want you to leave these lands just yet...*winks then grabs the win and floats off.*

Anesa

Swoons from the kiss, her knees going weak and her heartbeat faint...

Quickly regaining her senses, she...

...sneaks past the "Floating One" to nab the win once more!

WINS!

Ramman

If that's the way you want it fine! *grabs camille by the waist and floats off with her and the win* I'll just take you both!

Anesa

Snuggles with Ramman...and the WIN!  ;)

Ramman

*continues to snuggle with camille and the win* Darn now i have to thank my parents for teaching me to share...oh well it's still worth it.

Anesa

Sings a soft lullaby to Ramman as they snuggle and cuddle, watching him carefully as he drifts off to sleep.  Hearing his growling snore, the cowgirl makes her move and cautiously unwinds herself from his arms with the win clutched tightly in her fist, and off she scoots to find a hiding place for the prized possession!

WINS!

Ramman

*wakes suddenly to find the win and more importantly his favorite cowgirl gone he sits up on the verge of tears* she's gone, she left me...all alone again. *he sits there silently in the dark...alone, always alone.*