Surviving the Wild West

Started by Kaizen, July 15, 2010, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

Spots open for a Deputy, Outlaws, Bartender/Pimp and Women/Saloon Girls
apply on the OOC thread please

Surviving the Wild West OOC

Under a large sombrero, Pedro slapped his chaps freeing the dust he had collected while coming down from the mountain.  Anxious to get some whiskey in him, He led the stubborn beast that most folks would call a mule to the hitching post in front of the ore exchange.  He had some difficulty tying the reins to the post, his hands shaking from alcohol withdrawals but finally, he managed to complete the task.

The hired guns protecting the exchange snickered as Pedro walked in with his trusty shotgun.  They knew their paycheck just walked through the door, Pedro always brought in a good chunk of change, even with the poor exchange rate the clerk offered him.  A Mexican couldn’t get the preferred rates that the whites received, despite the fact his gold was a better quality.  Pedro didn’t care, his goal was to get to town and raise hell to the best of his ability.  And that’s just what he intended to do.

“Twenty-Five dollars” The clerk announced firmly.

‘TWEEENTY FIVE DOLORES!! No way amigo, that’s four ounces I just brought to you!” Pedro knew four ounces would get a white man at least sixty dollars.  Pedro haggled with the man to $35 before the trigger happy gunmen started to pay attention to the deal.  The more that Pedro got wasn’t in their best interest.

Pedro could hear the men’s guffaw as he left the exchange.  He shook off his irritation and made his way to the stable with his stubborn mule.  The stableman cursed when he saw Pedro walk in with the spiteful beast, but smiled when Pedro paid him double the stall fee.  The Mexican and the mule would share a stall as usual.  Pedro considered sleeping in the stable far safer than sleeping in any of the town’s three hotels, and his mule made for a better watchdog than any mutt would.

With all the provisions set, twenty of his hard earned dollars hidden somewhere in the stall with his belongings, Pedro and his trusted shotgun made their way into town.  “Which saloon will it be tonight?” he asked his shotgun not expecting an answer.

Edhel Tari

Emma looked about the saloon from the top of the stairs before descending down into the afternoon customers.  The piano player was knocking out some high stepping music and the crowd wasn't very large, which was good, as hot as it was there today.  Emma was a red headed beauty that had been sold to the Saloon owner by her own parents for fifty dollars.  A lot of money to people like them.  But she had finally repaid Mr. Shultz, and more, for her freedom.  Once she got outta here, she wasn't ever going to be a slave to anyone ever again.  Slowly she made her way down the steps, her favorite feathered fan in her right hand trying to keep her cooled off.

When she was on the floor, she started to walk towards the saloon doors to try and get breeze or two.  But one of a group of men at a table grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap.  "Now Miss Emma, when are you going to give Ole Snake here a good time?"  Emma smiled at the men at the table, putting her arm around Snake's shoulders, "Why once you have enough money to pay for it, darlin.  You know I don't come cheap!"  Pushing his hat over his eyes, she pulled quickly away amid a roar of laughter from the other men around him.  As Snake fumbled with his hat, another man there yelled, "And how much is that exactly?"   Emma didn't even turn around, "More than you will ever make around here, Rascal."  she smirked.

Swinging open the saloon doors, she rested on one side, as she watched the world of the gold rush come alive in front of her.  Here she was the flower of the city  She could sing, dance and was the best at everything she put her mind to....but once civilization arrived, that would change.  Which is why she had a nice beginning of a savings resting sweetly in the new bank down the road.  And one day, when she had enough to buy herself a new life somewhere else, she would be leaving this god forsaken town for a better life.

She continued to fan herself for a few more minutes before turning and walking over to the bar.  "Hey Jake, give me something cool to drink, will you?"  Jake nodded and handed her a mug of beer.  Taking it, Emma went to a table near the door and sat down, crossing her legs, waiting.

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

"We have a winner!" Pedro announced to his shotgun sidekick when he heard a lively tune coming from a pair of swinging saloon doors. "Well, Helloooo Gooood Loookin!" he said with a heavy accent as the redhead vanished through the doors.

Moments later, from the inside of the saloon it would have appeared that the swinging doors were wearing a sombrero.  The doors swung open to reveal Pedro, he stepped in with his fists resting on his hips and paused. His attempt at a grande entrance failed miserably, cowboys nonchalantly glanced up to the newcomer and lazily returned to their activities.

Acting like a big shot, Pedro strutted by the redhead, offered a smile partially covered by his handlebar mustache and tipped his hat. 

"Good afternoon Miss" (mustering up his best English) he said to her on his way to the bar.

Anxious to get some booze in him, Pedro grabbed the first barstool available.  He slapped money on the bar and shouted for a bottle of whiskey, “And none of that gut-rot, I want the good stuff amigo!”
The barkeep gave him the gut-rot anyway.  Pedro freed the cork from the bottle with his teeth, spit it on the floor and took a long draw of whiskey.

The cowboys on either side of him moved down the bar to give Pedro some room.
“What? Joo ain’t feeling socializable toooday amigos?” Pedro asked the cowboys. Snorting with discontentment at the cowboys, he caught a whiff of himself, “Whew! I suppose I do need to take a bath” he chuckled.

He turned around and rested his back against the bar.  The scenery improved greatly as he focused on the redhead, offering her a big flirty grin.

Edhel Tari

Emma slowly looked at the large dark Mexican that came through the doors like he had pockets filled with money.  Emma continued to fan herself as the man walked by and spoke to her.  Gently closing her eyes and nodding towards him with a smile, she opened her eyes again, and watched him mosey on up to the bar and order a drink.  Emma had learned a lot through the years she had been in the Sierra's, one was recognizing a wade of bills bulging inside a man's pocket.   And that's exactly what she found, when the man turned around and leaned against the bar.  Lena put on her biggest smile.

"Well, hello there big guy.  You in the mood to buy a girl a drink?"  She gave him a wink, as her crossed leg continued to sway up and down.  She folded up her fan, sitting up taller and motioned at the chair next to her.  "Why don't you come on over and let's get to know each other better."  Her voice sultry and inviting.

Yes, Emma knew the routine.  Get them to drinking and talking.  Give it time until they were on some level of drunkenness and then take them upstairs, show them a good time, collect her money and kick them out.   But what she dreamed of was servicing one man, just one man, for the rest of her life.

"Whats your name, Senor."  She asked, the letter  "r" trilling off her tongue.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Sam Miller stood in front of a crowd preaching for them to repent. "Come all ye sinners and fornicators and enter the Church of God where you will be washed of all your sins and reborn. No matter what past you may have, murderer, miner, pickpocket, or anything else, you are all still Gods children and he will forgive you." and on he droned but no one would hear him out. Finally, after standing up on a stack of crates for hours, Sam climbed down frustrated and headed to the nearest Saloon.

Standing there at the swinging doors, Sam hesitated for a moment before he just pushed aside one of the doors, and walked in. He knew he drew looks from some of the other patrons, but Sam didn't care what they thought of him as it was only what he thought about himself that counted. As he approached the bar Sam kept his hat dipped down so others couldn't look him in the eye. "A bottle of whiskey." was all that Sam ordered, placing three dollars on the counter.

As he waited for the bottle it had only just occurred that Sam was sitting next to possibly one of the foulest smelling Mexicans he had ever met, his nose wrinkling at the smell of the man. "You, my foreign friend, could use a bath." Sam stated as he turned his his head slightly to look the man over while his wide brimmed hat obscured most of his face.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Kaizen

Eager to oblige the sultry Redhead, Pedro shouted to the bartender, “Hey Señor, one for the Lady, pronto amigo!”  He reached into his pocket, making sure to jangle the coins loudly, announcing to everyone within earshot (but mostly for the Redhead) he had money to burn.  Without looking to see what coins he had grabbed, Pedro tossed a few coins on the bar trying to be as smooth as possible.  The coins scattered across the bar, one rolling all the way down to the opposite end before finding a resting place.

Pedro turned his bottle of whiskey up once more and took a big swig of the rot-gut.  As he parted the bottle from his mouth, a preacher man pulled up to the bar next to him and ordered a bottle of whiskey.

"You, my foreign friend, could use a bath." The Preacher man said to him.

“Well, Hellooo-ooo to you too, Padre” Pedro shot back sarcastically.

When the barkeep arrived with the Lady’s drink and the Padre’s bottle, Pedro noticed the Padre didn’t get the rot-gut.  However, the swill that the barkeep passed as whiskey was starting to do its job.  Pedro could feel the liquid courage beginning to make his fingers and toes tingle a bit.   With his new-found confidence, Pedro took the Lady’s drink, bowed to the Padre, “Ex-yooose me Padre” he said with a slight wobble as he bowed and made his way to the Lady’s table.

“Hola, encantadora Señorita, I am Pedro!” he proclaimed to the Lady as he took the chair next to hers and scooted a little closer.

Edhel Tari

When the Preacher walked in, Emma smiled.  He was like no preacher she had ever known.  But perhaps that was why he interested her so much.  However, he never would have anything to do with the girls as far as visiting their rooms, but he wasn't completely offended by their attention either.    But staying away from their room was one thing he was a stickler about.  But one day, before she left, Emma hoped to change that.  At least once.

However, her eyes went back to the Mexican gentleman named Pedro.  And the Preacher was right, he definitely needed a bath.  Seemed most miners did, which is why her fan came in handy on days like today.  As Pedro sat down, she smiled warmly to him.  "Gracious, Senor.  Its so kind of you to buy me a drink.  What a gentleman you are, and so very handsome."  She flirted.   Emma made sure she sat to where he could see a portion of her legs and would lean in towards him at an angle that he might be able to appreciate her large full breasts.  "What brings you to town today?   Looking for a good time?"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

“It’s my plea…ssss…” Pedro’s words trailed off, his eyes growing larger as the woman leaned towards him, her breasts spilling over her corset.

“Yeah, hehe yeah, I am handsome hehe” he said with a swagger, more for his own confidence than anything else.

“What brings you to town today?  Looking for a good time?” she asked. 

“Wha… OH! Yeah!  Lolita, I’m loooking for a reeeel good time.” Pedro said as his eyes trailed down the redhead’s body and back up again.  With an ear to ear grin pasted across his face and his mustache comically framing his smile, Pedro could do nothing but chuckle foolishly.  A small thought lingered for a second, ‘This firecracker is going to take all my money.’  And just as fast as the thought materialized, it vanished as the seductress leaned even further over.

Pedro gulped down a few swallows of whiskey.
“Hey, wait just a meenute” Pedro eyed her suspiciously.  “Joo didn’t tell me your name, Lolita, what do I call joo?”  He pointed his finger and asked her, his English getting noticeably worse with each drink of whiskey.

Edhel Tari

Emma had a feeling she would have her hands full with this one.  Leaning back in her seat, she grinned as she fingered the drink he had bought her, "My name?  Why, my name is Emma.  Do you like my name, Pedro?  I hope you do."  Emma picked up the drink and downed it before looking back at the man sitting across from her.  With sweet smile and an innocent look, she asked, "Don't tell me, Pedro, you are one of those crazy miners trying to strike it rich, are you?   One who slaves all day trying to find gold and only comes out with a few pesos?  My heart just goes out to you boys, working all day and nothing to come home to.  It must be very lonely."  She reached over and gently laid her hand on his knee in sympathy.

Emma had learned long ago never to take anything seriously in this bar.  It would only end up breaking your heart if you did.  And Pedro was definitely here for one reason only, to share his money with Emma.   No strings attached.  And Emma would be delighted to do her part in lightening his load of gold and listening to their lies of "I love you"  or "Where have you been all my life."   Yes, she had learned to turn her heart off, but she always gave them their money's worth.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

“Do I like your name, Senorita Emma?  Si, me gusta muy mucho!”  Pedro said with fervor.

Quote from: Emma on July 20, 2010, 09:43:25 PM"Don't tell me, Pedro, you are one of those crazy miners trying to strike it rich, are you?   One who slaves all day trying to find gold and only comes out with a few pesos?  My heart just goes out to you boys, working all day and nothing to come home to.  It must be very lonely." 

Over dramatically, Pedro played along, “Si, Senorita Emma.  I work like a dog all day long in the hot sun.”  He took off his sombrero and placed the oversized hat over his heart and looked deeply into Emma’s eyes.  When he removed his sombrero, the newly liberated smelly Mexican odors began to disperse and fill the saloon.

When she placed her hand on his knee, he overlapped his grimy Mexican paw of a hand over hers.  “Si, Senorita, it is sooo veery lonely.”  Pedro cooed, trying to drum up as much sympathy as he could.

“Every day, for hours and hours, I dig and I dig, and all I have to show for it is dis teeny tiny leetle nugget.”  Pedro reaches into a pocket and sets down a ½ ounce gold nugget on the table, easily worth ten dollars.  Pedro had luckily found the nugget while splashing around and fishing for dinner in a creek near his mine.  He kept it in his pocket, refusing to sell it.  He told Emma it was his good luck charm.

“But dat’s eenuf of dat.” Pedro said just before he took a big swig of whiskey, his bottle halfway gone along with all of his inhibitions and most of his English.

“Joo wanna dance wif me, Senorita!?” Pedro asked Emma as the piano player started a new tune.

Cheka Man

William Marwood strolled along, his gun at his hip and his Sheriff's star glinting in the setting sun. It's not as hard, this job, as you might think. Yes, it has it's moments of danger, but a lot of it is routine. He walked into the local bar and watched a Mexican preparing to dance with a girl of...doubtful reputation. Should I intervene? No, they're not doing any harm, so I'll just watch for a while. I wish I could find my  other half.

Edhel Tari

"Awwww, Pedro, you work so hard for so little.  I think you came to the right place for cheering up."  The smell from him was almost too much, but she controlled herself, nodding at the bartender to please light the fire under the bath for her.  Then she grinned, watching Pedro drinking so much, as the town Sherrif walked in glancing around and giving Emma that look she knew all too well.  It was that look she wanted to run away from, to hide among the acceptable women and leave her shame behind her.  So she just ignored him and brought her attention back to Pedro.  "Dance?  Why I'd love to dance."  Her voice as smooth as silk.

Standing up, she took his hand and glided over by the piano as they began to dance to a lively tune.  "Why Pedro, you are really so much fun!  And a good dancer.  I bet you are good at many things."
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Sam shook his head at the Mexican as he moved off towards Emma and ordering her a drink as well. He actually felt sorry for the man, knowing from watching the men that came and went after they had been with Emma, that she could be a real heartbreaker when she wanted to be and then he laughed at himself for such a thought. He would never find himself alone with such a person as Emma, him being a devout preacher, but the two did talk on occasion when there was nothing better to do.

Taking a swill of his whiskey, Sam turned to watch the two of them for a little bit, wondering if Emma was going to play him for the sucker he was. It would then fall to him to bring the guy back up after such a thing would happen, having done the same thing many times before, he doubted the Mexican would be the last. It was then that the Sheriff came in and Sam got up to greet him. "Evening Sheriff. Anyone get dragged in today?" he asked while keeping a close eye on the other patrons.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Cheka Man

"Just one person, for getting drunk and firing a pistol in the air within the city limits. I had to use  my own pistol to cold-cock him before he got violent, and then drag him off to the jail. The Judge will see him tomorrow morning. How has today been for you, Sam?"

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 21, 2010, 03:39:29 PM
Standing up, she took his hand and glided over by the piano as they began to dance to a lively tune.  "Why Pedro, you are really so much fun!  And a good dancer.  I bet you are good at many things."

“Hehe, oh si Senorita, I’m muy bueno at some things! Hehe” Pedro giggled as he lifted his eyebrows repeatedly in a flirtatious manner.

When the Sheriff walked into the saloon, Pedro instantly doubted his venue choice.  The lawman kept the reins tight in the town and his reputation made Pedro uneasy.

“Ole!” he shouted as he stomped his feet to the music.  Pedro swung Emma around and around having the best time he could possibly have.

Once the song finished, Pedro asked Emma, “Hey joo wanna go someplace else?
“That guy over there makes me uneasy.” Pedro motioned to the Sheriff.

Edhel Tari

Emma looked over in the direction he was motioning to.  "Oh, the Sheriff?  He's a good man, but he does keep a strict town."  She explained keeping her eyes on William.   Her eyes went back to Pedro, as she got close and began to play with his shirt.  "But Pedro, I'm a working girl and I'm afraid that the only place I can take you will cost you 20 dollars."  She gave him her innocent look.  "If I don't make the money, then the owner of this here bar will kick me out and I can't loose my job."  Emma knew how to make her voice sound so small and sweet,  cute enough to melt most men's hearts.  But she wasn't sure what kind of man Pedro was.

"I'll even throw in a hot bath.  And I'll be happy to bath you.  All you would have to do is just lay back and let me get you all nice and clean before I show you my room."  A bath was something rare in this town.  A person could pay near 5 dollars for one.  But Emma added it to her services and charge the 5 dollars herself.  Cause none of these miners was getting into her bed smelling like death warmed over.  "So....what do you say Pedro, want to see my room?"  Her body was swinging back and forth a bit, as she looked shyly up into his eyes. 
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
"But Pedro, I'm a working girl and I'm afraid that the only place I can take you will cost you 20 dollars."  She gave him her innocent look.  "If I don't make the money, then the owner of this here bar will kick me out and I can't loose my job." 

“But twenty dollares is almost all of my monies” he muttered. 

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
"I'll even throw in a hot bath.  And I'll be happy to bath you.  All you would have to do is just lay back and let me get you all nice and clean before I show you my room." 
"So....what do you say Pedro, want to see my room?"  Her body was swinging back and forth a bit, as she looked shyly up into his eyes. 

Pedro’s eyes grew as big as saucers when Emma offered to take him up to her room.  He didn’t expect her to offer her services to a smelly Mexican.  He had never been with a white woman before.  “Si! Si! I want to go to your room Senorita!” Pedro said to her excitedly.  “Oh and a bath too!”   His lust overriding his common sense he enthusiastically agreed.

“Pardon me for a moment Senorita” Pedro excused himself to the bar.  Quickly, he pulled out all of his money, counted twenty dollars and stuffed it into one pocket.  The remaining money added up to a total of three dollars and twenty two cents and his lucky gold nugget.   He kissed the gold nugget, looked around to make sure no one was paying him any attention, and dropped it into his boot.

Pedro dropped the three dollars and twenty-two cents on the bar and ordered a bottle of wine delivered to Miss Emma’s room.  He made sure to give the bartender the evil eye for driving the price of Emma up so high.  He returned to the waiting Emma, “After you Madame.” He said with a swagger and a humongous grin.  Pedro grabbed his bottle of whiskey and consumed the remaining contents as he began to follow Emma to her room.

Dunnuck

Jacob 'Grizzly' Jackson strode into the bar, an old revolver on his left hip, and a newer one on his right. A hat overshadowed his grizzly, rough-shaven face and hid his eyes of cold steel. His face was sharp and dangerous; the face of someone less than innocent. He raised his hat slightly and took a quick, hard glance at the sheriff. He noted the mexican who seemed riled up about the bonnie lass that was leading him on for cash. He walked strongly yet relaxed, taking a seat at a chipped up wooden table and setting his feet up on it. His shoes were adark brown and pointed at the end, sharp studs on the heels to encourage the horses. He didn't like using them, but he didnt have much other choice since his horse been killed. Damn he missed that horse.

"Lemme get a beer over 'er." He shouted, his voice rough and rasp. He took a look over at the wall. It read: 'WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE' followed by a picture of him with the name 'Jason Mahee'. Picture wasn't accurate, though, and the name was wrong. Sure, the picture kind of looked like him, but just enough to keep people wondering, not certain.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff looked the man up and down, his hand near the butt of  his gun. He reminds me of somebody wanted for something, but what if I'm just imagining things? I don't want a gunfight at worst, an innocent man dragged off to prison at best.

Dunnuck

He took a swig of the beer, keeping his head fairly low. He looked to the sheriff from under his hat, his right hand trained on his revolver. It was tense; Grizzly knew the sheriff recognized him, but how well he did was up in the air. "Holy man," Grizzly called out. "What kinda shit you been preachin 'bout today?"

Edhel Tari

Emma smiled at Pedro, slipping her arm through his.  "I'm gonna clean you from head to toe, my handsome friend.  I've got a hot bath just waiting for you.  You are are gonna smell like my angel.  My angel of love."  She lead Pedro to the back of the bar into a large room with a tub in the center.   The water had been poured in to heat it up and Emma walked over to test it.  Turning towards Pedro, she took her finger and motioned him over.  She helped him take off his clothes and placed off to the side.  "Now get in lover, cause I can't wait to get you upstairs."  She chuckled, then took off her own dress and remained in her bloomers.

Walking over to him she got some soap and a wash cloth and kneeled down beside him.   Lathering up a wash cloth, she started at his chest, her hand sliding over his muscular frame and then up to his neck.  "Have you ever had a woman wash you before, lover?" 
(Shakespeare)

Dunnuck

"Well waddawe have 'ere?" A burly man said, strolling in with two other smaller followers. "If it ain't little Grizzly Jackson." He laughed. The man came in, leaning on Grizzly. Jacob merely sat, sipping his beer. "Your little fuckin' games gunna get you hurt one day, Jackson. Ain't that right, boys?" He asked with a laugh, the other two circling in front of Jacob on the other end of the table. One of the men bucked at a woman, scaring here and slapping her butt as she ran, him laughing. Grizzly put his beer bottle on the table to his right. "Now you're gunna give us all your cash, got that? Maybe we will count it towards your debt." He layed an aggressive hand on Jacob's shoulder, and Jacob quickly grabbed his arm, twisting it towards the table and used his other hand to slam the man's face onto the beer bottle,causing it to shatter leaving fragments in the man's face. He was still alive...barely, but was unconscience. He lay on the table, unmoving. Grizzly stood up. "Oh shit!" One of the other two quickly said, both reaching for their guns. Before they could aim their weapons, Grizzly had his out and shot their shooting hands. He eased his revolver back into his pocket. He had been lightening fast. Jacob pushed the one off the table and sat, ordering another drink. The two goons made their way off, grabing their leader.

asmodai510

Wyatt ambled into town on his horse glancing around with his quick sharp eyes quickly finding the watering hole and heading towards it.  He slid off his horse and tied it to the hitching post outside of the saloon then brushing off his clothes from the dust of travel, taking a glance at his pocketwatch, and stepping inside.  He made his way to the bar where he ordered a shot of whatever was on the rail, taking the hooch in one swallow with a slight grimace at the less then stellar alchohol before turning around and leaning back against the bar to take in his surroundings.

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked over to the man who just walked in, who was staring around the saloon. He had noted the man's displeasure with what he ordered. "Get the tequila." Grizzly said in his rough voice to the man, who wasn't far off. "Best poison they have here."

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 10:59:17 PM
"I'm gonna clean you from head to toe, my handsome friend.  I've got a hot bath just waiting for you.  You are are gonna smell like my angel.  My angel of love." 

Pedro followed her to the back room acting like a big shot and strutting like a peacock for everyone to see.  Not a soul paid him any attention other than Emma.
“Oooh, my angel of love hehe.  I’m gunna make joo sing a heavenly tune Senorita!” Pedro replied as she began to undress him.  With each button undone, the smelly Mexican aroma grew more potent.

Quote from: Emma  on July 23, 2010, 10:59:17 PMShe helped him take off his clothes and placed off to the side.  "Now get in lover, cause I can't wait to get you upstairs."  She chuckled, then took off her own dress and remained in her bloomers.

With is last remaining item of clothing on the floor, Pedro obliged Emma and leaped up into the air and landed in the tub cannon-ball style.  When he wiped the water away from his eyes he saw Emma standing before him in her undergarments.  Pedro was speechless.

A knock at the door stole his attention away.  “WHAT!?” he shouted, irritated at the interruption.  Bringing his eyes back to Emma he replaced the irritation with is best charming smile.  The smile looked cheesy instead of charming it had that “if you only knew” quality to it.

A second knock prompted Pedro to get out of the tub. At full attention, he strode angrily to the door and jerked it open.  “What doo joo want!?” he demanded as the bartender offered him his bottle of wine that he had already forgotten he ordered.

“Oh yeah, gracias Senor” he bowed to the bartender, unknowingly shooting Emma the full moon. And slammed the door shut.  He spun around with the wine in hand and offered Emma his cheesy smile again.  “Where were we Senorita?” he cooed to her.