Juvenile Detention Center (No longer recruiting!)

Started by Usani, May 03, 2014, 02:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I wanna start a group rp that involves girls from 16-18 in a detention center.  I would like someone to help me run it since I'm not very good at running group games on my own.  I prefer that all rpers be real females, sorry just not comfortable with males playing females.  Tried it I didnt like it.  I will be playing the new girl that's brought in after killing her father because he was molesting her.  I am looking for people to play a few newbies and also someone to play a leader of a group who offers protection to my character.  But, in order to do that my character has to beat up an enemy that tried beat her earlier.

So, there will be violence in this story but also smut too.  Not sure how I want it to end that's why I'm looking for someone to help me organize everything.  I'm thinking no more than 10 characters total, more than that and I will lose track.

PhoenixPhyre

Can you define 'smut'? Like, what sort of play would be typical in your ideal version of this game? NC, Discipline, S/M, Bondage, Vanilla.... Any sort of description?

Usani

I honestly was thinking the smut would consist of a bit of everything since many people have different preferences.  So it will have vanilla, NC, Bondage and whatever anyone is comfortable with.

Monica Lawson

I would be more than interested in joining this RP, and hopefully this takes off.

Chrystal

Hi Usani.

I would love to help with this. I'm NOt volunteering to run it for you, but I will gladly offer my total lack of expertise and vast experience in how NOT to run a game.

I might even be persuaded to create a more dominant character provided I don't have to do all the running and chasing...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Usani

Sorry guys, going out of town til Sunday so will get back to this after!

PhoenixPhyre

The "leader" character you were talking about? Who takes a girl under her wing? I could do that. I got a good charrie in mind.

Esmeralgirl

You have my interest now :-) Surely will be making a character.

Usani

Okay guys I'm finally back from my trip!  Sorry for the wait!

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on May 11, 2014, 02:35:19 AM
The "leader" character you were talking about? Who takes a girl under her wing? I could do that. I got a good charrie in mind.

Yes that is basically who I am looking for for my characters love interest.

Quote from: Chrystal on May 04, 2014, 04:55:02 AM
Hi Usani.

I would love to help with this. I'm NOt volunteering to run it for you, but I will gladly offer my total lack of expertise and vast experience in how NOT to run a game.

I might even be persuaded to create a more dominant character provided I don't have to do all the running and chasing...

I appreciate it but for now I am looking for someone to help me run the game since this'll be my first official one and I don't feel comfortable running it alone.  And I actually want my character very submissive so the dominant character would have to basically chase her, sorry.  :/

Alias

I am interested in this.

I'm new to Elliquiy, but I know the ropes 'round these parts.

Usani

Alright we have about 6 players I think I'll allow maybe a few more.  Hopefully I'll find someone to help me run this soon, otherwise this may have to be put on hold for a bit.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Usani on May 11, 2014, 08:09:53 PM

Yes that is basically who I am looking for for my characters love interest.

Perfect, that would work out well with my Dominant char and your submissive one. Consider me a volunteer :) We can work out the details when this thing starts up. Let me know when you want a character sheet.

Chrystal

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on May 11, 2014, 11:09:03 PM
Perfect, that would work out well with my Dominant char and your submissive one. Consider me a volunteer :) We can work out the details when this thing starts up. Let me know when you want a character sheet.

I think you are going to have quite a harem of subby girls at your beck and call!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Chrystal on May 12, 2014, 05:36:41 PM
I think you are going to have quite a harem of subby girls at your beck and call!
Lol, maybe will. We will see. My charrie's focus is going to, of course, be Usani's character once the story gets rolling. But as a "leader of the pack", a subbie harem would be fun ;)

Usani

I just need to see about the others, who's playing subs who's playing doms?

orangesphere

Hey there - I may be interested in playing a dominant character.
It's been a long time since I've participated in a group roleplay but I may be able to help you run things if you like. What do you think you'll need help with?
On/Offs          Thread          Absences

Alias

Chrystal

I can do either, or both even. Create a switch character that dommes the Subs but subs to the Dommes... I prefer playing submissive because I don't get to do so that often.

How does this sound: I could play a hench-girl. Female teenage equivalent of a henchman. Basically Phoenix's enforcer. To her, and to anyone else who is a declared D, I'm a total softy, but to anyone else I'm a mean bitch....

Usani

That sounds good actually Chrystal.  Okay so I believe we have enough characters so I just need to know who's playing dommes and who are the subs.  I wanna make sure we have an even amount.

Chrystal

Probably the best thing to do would be to post a character sheet?

Usani

Yeah actually that would be better.  Okay so if everyone knows who their character is gonna be please post a character sheet.  Also, please post a photo of your character(s) too.  For the character sheet besides the basics also add your story about why your character was arrested and how long they've been there.

Usani

Found someone to help me run the game so we're working out the details of the plot.

Chrystal

Would you like me to create a template for people to fill in?

Usani

Oh that would be great Chrystal thank you.  I have no idea how to make those templates.  That would help smooth things along.  I'm gonna open up a OOC thread as well after the plot details are worked out.