Under New Management (Modern mob/hitman inspired sandbox game)

Started by RampantDesires, February 10, 2015, 01:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumasan

Name: Evelynn, Eve (shorthand version/nickname) (Only Management knows her full identity)
Title/Status: Bartender/Companion
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 124lbs (34-26-35)
Hair: Brunette, runs to mid back and has a slight natural wave to it. (It's possible her hair color may not be natural. She might have a really good stylist)
Eyes: Hazel
Physical Description:
Additional Images
Model = Monica-Renee
History:

For a part of her life, Evelynn made a living as a hired killer. Of sorts. She bartended across the country and listened to the  woes of bitter women, for whom she felt sympathy (Evelynn had her share of philanderous men, and sometimes in her opinion: too many. In fact she owes the start of a eventful career to one of them.).  She was often hired by these spiteful wives to take out their powerful and unfaithful husbands, should they be able to afford it. She would bounce from city to city, taking out a few "bad" men at a time. Offering them, sometimes slow and painful, death between her legs. She felt sorry for them all, in small ways. She always allowed them to go out doing what they did best, cheating on the women they had sworn their lives to. She was usually paid handsomely as she was skilled at making it appear as mere accident. Luckily most of her contracts involved older gentlemen.

After a few years of dispatching several men, she had learned of a wonderful neutral territory in which she could linger. The Hotel was usually reserved for her trips out of the city she was living in at the time. A means to come to find newer tools, learn newer techniques, and to relax. Here she learned of the gold that was so valuable to the system. The system she had unknowingly become part of. She would inquire every now and then, should a woman need revenge. She did not find much through the hotel management, but they were perhaps the best paying clients. Gold was what ruled her life now.

While she did her best to only take upon contracts that were definite in their mistakes, she had the unfortunate mishap or two. The one that spelled the end of a successful and fruitful career as a widow maker, was perhaps her biggest mistake of all. She knew the details, she knew the loathing wife, and she knew the schedule of the man she was to end. She didn't know however, the ramifications of his death. He was younger, and quite powerful in his own right. A D.A. on his way to becoming a politician, she was to silence his life before he ever started campaigning. He was corrupt yes, and quite unfaithful too. However she knew not how deep his pockets were filled with the money of larger criminals. While she was able to escape with her life--barely--intact, it was not easy from that point on. The people who poured money into his pockets now had a reason to find who took out such a valuable asset in their lives, and had the money to spare.

In an attempt to save her own life, she went into hiding. Changed her name, her physique, her appearance. She then ended up using most of her gold and money (that she had painstakingly saved over the last few years) on shelter in the hotel. Paying until there was no more. When she ran out, she was desperate. While she knew the rules of the grounds, she also knew most weren't willing to break them. She was also, by now, aware of how deep the pockets were of the men who wished her dead. Luckily they did not run deep enough to place a contract worthy of breaking the rules. She was afraid to leave. In a fit of desperation, she contacted management and pleaded her way into a position at the hotel.

In addition to her bartending capabilities, she offered herself in other ways. A separate deal, on top of her job, with the management. She could pick her own clients first and foremost. She could also approve of the ones chosen by management as well as having the right to decline certain individuals based on their reputation (Management was good at letting her know should the potential client be a loose cannon). However, she also must oblige the management should they have a guest (of high ranking) that needed the companionship. There were always guests who trumped the ruling. Fortunately, she was already detached from her own sexuality after so many years as a widow maker, that it made no difference to her. She only wished to atone instead of kill. It brought more pleasure to her now, to offer a man (or woman) the company they needed to survive their career path. So her clients were chosen, if words were spoke right to staff, or if the right amount of coin came her way from a customer.

Skills: Drink Mixology, vast knowledge of toxins and poisons, massage, a good listener, companionship (In all sense of the word), lying/hiding the truth.

Personality/Motivations: After killing men for coin, she only wished to bring them (and women, should they inquire it) pleasure and comfort. Tired from what her actions had caused her own life, she wanted nothing more than to give back in the way she knew best. As a bartender she listens to stories and offers advice, should she be able to give it. While some of it may not be practical, she will often try to find an answer to satisfy those whom she pours drinks to. As a companion she wants to provide the comfort that many are missing in this lifestyle. Pleasure with the fake sense of security and belonging. A person whom they can divulge their pain to in the sweetest of ways.

Beneath everything, all of her past and mistakes, still lies a piece of what used to be. Hopeful, yearning, a dreamer. However she never exposes this to others. Only offers glimmers in the form of comforting words, an comforting arms.

She is at her best, a wondrous person with a bright twinkle in her eye. Honest (see white lying and lying skills for further complication. Honesty as in will give you the truth you need to hear), charming, and likable. Needless to say, most do not see her at her worst. She has become good at hiding any true emotion of hers, knowing it will only interfere with her chosen role. Some of the best clients can spot it, when she is forcing it, but it is not often. It requires a person of the same quality to recognize the white lies, the soft misdirection and the detachment they would only see in their own eyes after becoming hardened over the years.

Likes (non sexual): Drinking, music, dancing, conversation, charm and wit, broken people with stories to tell, the smell of a dive bar, a good burger or steak, and tattoos.
Dislikes (non-sexual): People with egos larger than their guns, women who only drink cosmos, not being able to provide comfort to clients, clients who see her nothing more than a piece of meat, people who place appearance higher than anything else, food that looks like art (it's not very edible in her opinion).
Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Possibly Poly)
Turn Ons : Dominant yet gentle men, extended foreplay, oral (giving or receiving), rough play (primal), biting, hair pulling, play fighting, knife play (when used in tandem with dominance), dirty talk (to an extent, certain harsh words cannot be used), pillow talk, quiet types (they have the best stories once they open up).
Turn Offs: Over bearing control (or abusive behavior), bathroom play, belittling, unfaithfulness, rape play, massive egos.

RP Thoughts/Plans:  Open to friendship, prospective clientele, enemies, anything really. I want her to be able to provide people with comfort should they need it whether it be through a strong drink or a night alone with her. I also wouldn't mind enemies or any grudges. I'm a drama monster of sorts, so any conflict is good in my eyes.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

RampantDesires

I'm totally down for a black widow type turned refugee :)  Will go ahead and change my front desk lady's name though so as to avoid confusion (Eve and Eva are a bit too close for two similarly colored women working in the same building me thinks). 

Approved Lumasan!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Loves

I will have to edit my character sheet to reflect Eva's new name, as I have mentioned it in Sadie's info. :)

Edit:   I have since modified my sheet for Sadie to reflect Eva's new name,  Vittoria "Tori"  DeMarco
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Nico

Vincente
Name: Vincente 'Vinnie' Maria Astorino [only friends, his 'employees' and some clients call him Vinnie]
Title/Status: Member of the Astorino Family ( 'Ndrangheta - Calabrian mafia branch of NYC) -  Pimp/Dealer/occasionally contract killer (whenever it becomes necessary or he is hired)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 192 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel-brown
Physical Description: Click here. (Model is Bartolomeo Fasano)

History:

Vincente was born on August 18th, 1990, in Calabria/Italy, as second of five children to Angelo and Donatella Astorino. All of his brothers and sisters and of course himself were sent to good catholic private schools, to make sure the kids were well educated and smart. His father, and various other family members were involved in 'Family business' and it was merely a question of time, before young Vincente would follow in his fathers and grandfathers footsteps. Tradition, and all this. And one always had to honour traditions. Having been involved with the 'Ndrangheta (the Calabrian Mafia) since he was twelve, it was quite obvious what the young man would do with his life: Dedicate it to the organized crime. For years, he's done grunt work, pushing drugs, doing 'deliveries' as a runner for some guy he never saw, back then. Everyone just knew him as 'The Boss'. Didn't matter. The young man grew, and with him, his tasks.

By 2005, his father had been involved in blackmail and protection money business, but Vincente always had his 'field of expertise' in other venues. Having one or the other drug dealer and pimp as friends, Vincente quickly found a liking for those things, and he quickly got involved into human trafficking when he was barely eighteen. He worked hard because he wanted to show the family boss what a good, loyal man he was. And, finally, was accepted as full member of 'La Famigila'. This, of course, came with a price. They wanted him to 'get rid' of some dealer who had fallen from grace, so to speak, having taken more than his share, and Vincente did not hesitate. Until then, he already had sold drugs, beaten some whores half to death, was in quite some brawls - why not add murder to his list?

However, his family immigrated to the United States in 2010, when Vincente just had turned twenty. His father was invited by a cousin, to run some businesses (restaurants) with him and help him with other family business, and he agreed, taking his wife and the five children with him. When family was calling, who was he to say no? New York City was an awesome place, and the young, ambitious man quickly made the 'right' connections within the families of new York City, proving his skill and dedication, and his quite remarkable talent to make money. Having a college degree in Business Management certainly was helpful in his endeavours, and his ruthless and quite vicious methods soon earned him a reputation. One as uncompromising but honourable businessman. Not even a year after his family came to the states, Vincente already had quite some prostitutes running for him, working their asses off, just to get him the money. Officially, Vincente works at one of his fathers restaurants in town, as co-owner, doing accounting and some management. Was a neat cover-up, to launder the money he made with all his illegal ventures.

Of course, 'just' being a pimp wasn't enough for him. Vincente always wanted more, and thus, he got his fingers into drug business, and was involved in it soon after, thanks to the good contacts of his family in town. Was so very profitable, after all, and the sheer extent of New York City provided him with clients on end. All those damn addicts, filling his pockets rather nicely. Would he wast a thought on their poor, miserable lives? Fuck, no. Mostly, Vincente sells Cocaine, Heroine and various designer drugs, whatever was hip and new. One had to be quite flexible in this line of work, and with his connections and the connections of his widespread family, it never was a problem, to get his hands on what was desired.

His family is mostly known for having their hands in Import/Expost business (which of course is used by Vincente to smuggle the drugs and whores into the country), various construction companies, restaurants and one of the other bar in town.

Additional information/pictures

Religion: Christian/Catholic (goes to church on Sunday)
Heritage: Originally from Reggio di Calabria/Calabria/Italy
Spoken Languages: Italian [native], English, Spanish
Weapons:Desert Eagle, Switchblade (he owns quite some other weapons, but those are the ones he has on him usually)
Car: Lamborghini Gallardo 'Tricolore'
Piercings: None
Tattoos:

Scars:
4 inches long scar on his left, upper leg (from a knife fight)
A gunshot wound on his right shoulderblade
11 inches long scar on left side of his torso (also from a fight)

Regularly worn jewelry:

He always wears a golden ring on his right pinkie and a golden necklace.

More visuals

-All pictures are clickable-

Skills:

• Business management (has a college degree)
  • Finances (Accounting, Banks)
  • Law Knowledge (had some pre-law courses at college)
  • Blackmail, Coercion, 'convincing' people, persuasion
  • Communication, delegation,
  • Hotwiring cars, lockpicking
  • Shooting, Combat, fast driving
  • Vast drug- and area knowledge (street gangs, various criminal organizations, etc.)
  • Knowledge about the structure and chain-of-command of the organized crime
  • Poker, ballroom dancing
  • Knows his way around in jail (He's done some time for assault)

Personality/Motivations: His prime motivation is to bring honour (and money, of coruse) to his family and to himself, and be loyal to those he works with (or for). There was always a bigger fish, and he was very well aware of this fact. Being protected always came with a price. Giving his loyalty and trust only to those that earn it, he expects people to work hard and not slack around. Life was hard for some, not so hard for people like him.

Vincente is a generally calm and determined man, especially when it comes to dealing with clients and business partners. Showing too much emotion was nothing Vincente was known for. If he hated someones guts, they would know, sooner or later. Why should he warn them? He learned early on in life that patience, honour, confidence and loyalty could open many doors. He is a harsh, ruthless business man with little mercy for those trying to betray him or lessen his income. He is known to treat his property (aka. whores) with little respect, viewing them as nothing but trash and just existing to make him some good dollars. Beneath the calm exteriour lies a passionate, hotblooded, confident and devoted man, not afraid to take what he wants (even if he has to use his persuasion skills or plain, brutal force at times). He is a generally dominant person, with a strong will and fierce passion.

Now and then he works as contract killer, too. Depends on how much he gets paid and on who the target it, of course. If anything, Vincente wants a challenge, and not off some lousy street dealer. He was more skilled than to waste his time and talents on that scum.

Likes (non sexual): Authentic Italian food and drinks, earning money, business running well, making new connections, fast cars, soccer and baseball, his family (close and extended), now and then a hit of Cocaine, expensive Whiskey and cigars, good music, lazy Sundays after he was at the mass, hanging out with friends, his weapons (he is particularly fond of sharp objects), showing people their places, violence,
Dislikes (non-sexual): Rats and liars, people without honour and pride, Cops, people that open their mouths before thinking, his whores talking back at him, cheap booze, people that brag (he considers this pathetic and not worth his time), questioning his loyalty, having to get rid of missbehaving whores, random people getting their hands on him (he's got a personal space, for gods sake), American styled Fast-food, pathetic people, people that beg (usually for their lives), when plans don't work out, unreliable coworkers or business partners,
Sexual Preference: Homosexual, mostly [This is not public knowledge. It isn't something Vincente tells just about everyone, because it is nobodies damn business. Not even his family knows.]
Turn Ons & Offs: I really can't tell, yet. (Sooner or later he will tell me). Not really essential, right now, anyways. Please read my On and Off thread.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Character development, relationship building, Open for friendship/enemies/allies, and of course for his clients or those that work for him (aka prostitutes); (My PM box is open for everyone for plotting, questions, etc.)

Lynnette

I'll try to get my sheet up today, haven't had time to do much till now but I hope I'll be able to finish it tonight.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Lumasan

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 12, 2015, 03:01:24 AM
I'm totally down for a black widow type turned refugee :)  Will go ahead and change my front desk lady's name though so as to avoid confusion (Eve and Eva are a bit too close for two similarly colored women working in the same building me thinks). 

Approved Lumasan!

Oh. Woooops. Sorry didn't mean to do that!!! D:

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Lynnette

Name: Audery Fey Mavor, normally referred to as Fey
Title/Status: Contract killer, hired gun/terrorist/bomberman for hire, to some extent recruiter, whatever pays
Height: 5'7" (170cm)
Weight: 146lbs (66kg)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Physical Description: Has a few scars from various incidents, a three-inch knife-scar on the left hand, several half-inch scars gotten from fragments after explosions, most located on her legs around her ankles. No tattoos, has a belly-button piercing. Has rather dark rings around her eyes, though they are usually covered up with makeup.

Model = Taylor Momsen
History:
history, became a bit long so I put it here
Audery was the second born of a young couple heavily associated with middle-eastern families. Her father had middle-eastern origins while her mother was American. While she inherited most of her traits from her mother's side of the family (Whom she hardly ever saw due to her father's heavy shielding from the western culture), her father did everything he could to make her fit more in with the rather extreme ways of her father's side of the family, just like what had happened with her three years older sister. However, despite her father's strong connection with the eastern community in LA where they currently resided, she was never fully accepted into the family due to where she inherited her traits from.

However, unlike Audery who tried her best to fit in with the culture, her older sister was a lot more rebellious, something that quickly attracted negative attention from the rest of the family. Eventually though, her father had decided he had enough with her ways and arranged her marriage at the age of 19, way beyond when most would be married. She was sent to Iraq alone, with the rest of the family waiting patiently back in the US.

However, not interested in marrying the far older man whom she didn't even know, Melissa (Audery's older sister) ran away. It was received horribly by Audery's father, and going by standard norms, Audery was sent after her to commit an honor kill to bring back the honor that Melissa had taken with her when she ran away. Normally, a son would be sent, but since there was none to pick from, there was but a 16 year old girl to send after her, and hence it was settled. Audery was sent to Iraq as well, met by a distant uncle at the airport who helped her track down Melissa while simultaneously teaching her how to use the handgun she had been given, seeing she didn't have the physical strength to use anything else effectively.

Weeks passed with little happening, but eventually they had managed to pinpoint her older sister's location, and the pursuit began. Eventually, they caught up with her, and as Audery had been told to, she ended up killing Melissa. The two had never gone well along, but neither had expected it to come to such an end. However, obsessed with wanting to please her father, she had gone through with it, and ended up shooting her sister several times before eventually giving her a nameless grave on the spot, leaving her to be forgotten.

However, there was no warm welcome waiting for her, as during her stay in Iraq, her mother had run away as well, frightened by how heartless her husband had acted. When she returned to her home, she was immediately kicked out again to find her mother and bring her back home, dead or alive. Which she did, though with a few more scars than she had carried with her from killing her sister. She hadn't managed to bring back her mother, but at the same time, she didn't want to anger her father, not after killing once for him. So with the far more painful choice facing her, she had taken the hard route and had ended up killing her mother as well, bringing home nothing but doubt, the doubt that what she was doing was right. When she returned, she had found her father with another woman. Angered by how indifferent, no, happy her father was that she had killed his previous wife, she had ended up spending the remaining two rounds in the handgun killing them both, before running away.

Beyond this point, Audery's life became a turbulent affair. She earned her money through shady jobs, normally returning stolen things by force, smuggling, and on rare occasions murder. She was constantly on the move to avoid her family, so she couldn't stay around in the various places for very long at the time. Eventually however, they did catch up with her and it ended up in a firefight in the outskirts of Atlanta. Vastly outnumbered though more at ease with the elements, Audery just barely lived through the incident, resting back on a lack of doubt and experience. Of course though, the shooting wasn't ignored and eventually, the police showed up and Audery was put into custody, where she came in contact with a retired Russian bomberman named Lawrence. Eventually, she was left unpunished as the shooting from her side was considered as self-defense. Eventually, Lawrence got out of prison as well and she ended up staying with him for a while, not having anywhere else to go and not being allowed to leave the city for three months. He reached on his craft, how he had single-handedly planned and eventually executed the bombing of several large buildings spread across the world. He learned on his tricks and theatrics, in exchange of her presence.

Whenever her forced stay was over, Audery moved from Atlanta again, leaving Lawrence behind as she moved to New York and started working there. She had gotten some connections through Lawrence, so she didn't have a hard time finding work. Eventually, she got hooked up with the Continental and proceeded to commit to her work from there, both helping out the other residents with their murderous needs, and using it as a headquarter while working on all corners of the world.

Skills:
  • Firearms maintenance and utilization
  • Close-quarters combat
  • Explosives craftmanship
  • Hand-to-hand combat
  • ID-crafting (i.e. making fake passports, driver licenses etc.)
  • Safe-cracking

Personality/Motivations: Audery is driven mainly just for the sheer fun of what she does. Any feelings of remorse and guilt for murder etcetera is long gone, and she has gotten to the point where she finds joy in it. However, she views herself as better than a serial killer because she doesn't pick the targets herself, which adds a bit of pride to the picture as well. This reflects heftily to her borderline psychotic acts, as she is undoubtedly reckless. She isn't of the kind that only picks fights already won, she lacks the fear of putting herself in danger, which has made her acts far more aggressive than most would expect.

However, when the bloodlust is held in a leash (namely when it's satisfied), she calms down. She gets into a more passive-aggressive tone, and acts far more professional than when she's on field. Some of the recklessness remains, though overall, she appears as a lot more constructed and calm, as if she lacks much of a drive overall.
    Likes (non sexual): Older cars/motorbikes (Early 60-80s were good years), tropical climates, smoking, rock music of various sub-genres, spicy food
    Dislikes (non-sexual): Easy targets (No fun when the cat kills the mouse right away, right?), Snow, non-criminal company, men/women who can't take care of themselves
    Sexual Preference: Openly bisexual
    Turn Ons : Powerplay, oils, shower-sex, anal (With appropriate pre-play), oral, foreplay, lingerie
    Turn Offs: Pushovers, toilet-play, dirty-talking (Excessively*), consistent sexual roles.

RP Thoughts/Plans:  Little at the moment. Open for all kinds of connections.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

RampantDesires

Nic ... I ... *pokes brain to make it work right* .. Yes.  Holy God yes :) 

So may family killings.  We are a tragic bunch.  Fey is good to go as well. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Deamonbane

Name: Michelangelo 'Mick' 'Mickey' 'Ghost' Tamm
Title/Status: Assassin for Hire, Killer Savant
Height: Six feet, 2 inches
Weight: 185 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green/Blue depending on the light
Physical Description: When he is alone and has nothing to do, most people would see him as nothing but a slack-jawed idiot. His hair is usually cut short in a military buzz, not quite complementing the rough growth on his jaw. His eyes, when he is active, are sharp and can almost bore right through you. His build is lean and gaunt, corded muscles giving him a lot more strength than one would think at first glance. His hands are calloused, but his fingers soft, and his body touched here and there with scars. He has two tattoos, one on his forearm of an eagle with a trident, anchor and flintlock in it's talons, and one over his right shoulder of a frog's skeleton, as if it were scaling him. Most noticable, however, are three scars, one over his hip, with one in the back to match it from where a metal pole went through him, and over the lower half of his back to his low on the back of his thighs, scars indicative of third degree burns.

Work Clothes

Model = Karl Urban
History:
Michelangelo was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, to a Swedish father and Bosnian Mother. A quick young man, both physically and mentally, it was clear by the time that he was five that he was a whole lot smarter than any of his brothers or sisters, or parents, for that matter. By age five he was bored with school and constantly irritated his teachers by being an insufferable know-it-all. With an IQ north of 120, it was with great disappointment that Mickey showed more interest in aggressive sports like wrestling, boxing and Football than in his studies, frequently dropping classes to be with his teammates. His intelligence was perfectly complemented by his physique, which was impressive, but despite all this, he was far from a genius when it came to human interaction, usually left to himself, quiet and in some corner, reading a book or playing a videogame, until he was needed. By the age of twelve he was a peak physical specimen, with stamina, strength, speed and agility to match just about any of the athletes of his high school. He finished when he was 16.

He was offered scholarships across the country both for his intelligence and his skills in football, mostly as a cornerback. But he denied all of them. Sports were fun, sure, but doing them for a living didn't sound like something he wanted to do. Instead, he joined the US Navy, picked out to be trained by the US Navy SEALS, and among the few that were picked to be awarded the coveted Trident. Despite his youth, his skills in the training camp had him elevated to Chief Petty Officer before he was sent off to the Persian Gulf, where he took part in Operation Preying Mantis as his first sight of 'real' action.

He performed with distinction, and by the end of Operations Desert Shield and Storm, he had been promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer. With experience under his belt, Mick saw himself being deployed across the planet, from southeast Asia to central and South America, Northern Africa and as far north as Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, his team was undergoing an exercise near Talalabad when their helicopter was shot down. Thanks to the low altitude that the helicopter had been flying at, most of Mick's team survived the crash, only to be traped inside the vehicle as it caught fire. Mick was pinned down by a bar that had gone straight through him and was forced to watch and listen as most of his team, brothers in arms and close friends, were burned alive. He was burned severely and was noted as trying to fight off the paramedics that dragged him out of the burning helicopter, crying and insisting that they save his dead teammates first.

Thanks to the severity of his wounds, Tamm was transported back to the United States for medical, and later on psychological treatment. Severe PTSD and survivor's guilt had Mick on near constant suicide watch for two years until he was finally released and given an Honorable discharge. Unlike most men of his skills and experience who quickly found jobs in the private security sector, most of the companies avoided him because of the psychological issues involved, which left Mick seeming like a docile and harmless, antisocial and medicated, vet unless provoked. A few stints with the police in New York involving drug addiction and brawling caught the attention of the mafia, who saw much potential in him, clay to be molded into something far more deadly despite his outward docile and dumb appearance.

He was brought in under the tutelage of one of the high ranking men of the Irish Mafia, who daylighted as a psychiatrist and had an office and practice of his own. Mick agreed to work with him on the condition that he work alone and not be affiliated to anyone but the good doctor. His frst job became famous in the underworld as the Broadway Shot, where he picked off one of the Doctor's competitor's in the Italian mafia from an abandoned apartment 800 yards away with a headshot. The bullet was shattered on impact and the police and criminal investigators alike turned up nothing. Two more similar assassinations earned him his nickname and reputation. He was hard to contact, and murderers for hire didn't exactly put their skills up on Craigslist, so he worked for his first two years in New York recieving money and contracts from the good doctor. It was a good setup, and it would have gone on longer if the good doctor hadn't sold him out to save his own ass when a contract had consequences that he didn't anticipate. Mick felt an unusual feeling of anger over this, and so he infiltrated the doctor's office in the middle of the day and garrotted the man. He had gone in and out without being seen, with camera videos programmed by him to go in a loop for the fifteen minutes that he had needed, and he had only been seen as the local janitor, a man with a heavy Eastern European accent and a large mustache. From there, he moved on without affiliations, just a man that was to be called for touchy and undoable jobs.

Skills:
Marksman: Be it with a handgun, assault rifle or regular rifle, scope or no, he is among the best in the world.
CQC: Complete SEAL training in unarmed and knife combat, more than 10 years of putting it to practice.
Driver: Extensive agressive driving courses, as well as passable knowledge with helicopters and smaller airplanes.
Infil&Exfil: Trained extensively in urban tactics, with a passing knowledge for computers and some acting ability. The fact that he is an expert diver and parachutist make his options more extensive than they would be otherwise.
Explosives: Some knowledge and experience, but it is far from his strong suit, and he avoids them whenever possible.

Personality/Motivations:
His trauma in Afghanistan shattered Tamm, and he is now a shadow of his former self. He is putting himself back together as best he can, however, and he has been known to hold semi-coherent conversations that do not involve a job. He is inredibly intelligent and he loves to read and play chess, but is easily bored with these. He doesn't enjoy killing so much as he enjoys the challenge that keeps his mind away from what happened, and every man enjoys doing something with which he has skill. When he isn't working or semi-coherent, he is silent, glum and aggressive, usually preferring to be left to himself. Some people say that he is two people, one when he is off the job, quiet, brooding, something of a simpleton and a loner, and another when he is working, where he is clean, precise, brilliant and cold. Neither person is much of a talker. He has an obsession with cleanliness, so much so that his 'calling card' is usually leaving any spot that he is in clean and tidy once he has left.

Likes (non sexual):
Reading, Chess, complex puzzles of all kinds. He enjoys planning strikes on various secure locations when too much time passes between jobs. He also enjoys cooking, even if he is not much good at it.

Dislikes (non-sexual):
People being physically close to him, too much noise, himself or his apartment being dirty for more than is absolutely necessary.

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual/Asexual

Turn Ons :
Player's own.

Turn Offs:
Player's own.

RP Thoughts/Plans: 
Character development, his path from being a broken man to being fixed.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Juggtacular

Name: Omari Kingsley "The King"
Title/Status: Platinum Level Fixer - Freelance
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Physical Description: Omari will never win a record for being the tallest guy in the world, but at 6'2 and weighing a solid, muscular 220lbs...well he's okay with that. He exercises all the time so he's in excellent shape, and he's got strong, handsome features like a powerful jawline and perfect white teeth. His eyes are a sharp shade of hazel and he always makes sure he's groomed well.  Model = Chadwick Boseman

History: Omari's family has been military for a long time, and when he was born, his father was actually on the fast track for making general. His uncle was a lieutenant as well and his mom had been a triage nurse. Even his grandparents had served. All of them expected Omari to follow in the family tradition, and even when he was younger they were preparing him for what they thought he would want(but it was really what they wanted for him). As it turned out, he was a child prodigy, and all of his aptitude tests scored through the roof. He absorbed every lesson with astonishing speed, and ended up finishing high school by the time he was thirteen. On top of that, his family were fond of teaching him things about the Marines where they traditionally served.

How to fight, ROTC for how to act and behave, marksmanship training. The works. He finished college by seventeen with a dual major in economics and business management, as well as a minor in computer programming. Surprisingly, he didn't go out into the workforce though. He joined the Marines and enlisted in the OCS(Officer Candidates School) so he could become commissioned as soon as he enlisted. As a college graduate, he was placed into OCC(Officer Candidates Course). Not only did he pass the grueling 10 week course, he graduated as top candidate and came in first in the Quigley as well, beating the previous record. He was immediately ranked up to 2nd Lt. and shipped off to TBS(The Basic School) at Quantico for six months. When he finished TBS, he was given his first command and shipped out to active duty.

You'd think an eighteen year old genius in the military would fold under the pressure of leading men in actual combat. Quite the opposite. Omari was a natural and his unit began racking up success after success in short order due to his leadership and his men's abilities as well as the instincts of the unit overall. He was promoted to 1st Lt. in under a year, and shortly after that he just disappeared. His record stopped at his promotion and the last mission he has on record is recovering a VIP from North Korea after his plane was shot down. The truth is that his outstanding service record in such a short amount of time drew the attention of his superiors. He was invited to join an elite multi-team task force charged with doing missions that would be disavowed if they were discovered, and working for an agency that didn't officially exist.

Hell, if your pay grade wasn't high enough, "Project Black Box" wasn't even a name you were allowed to overhear. He did wetworks missions all across the globe with soldiers from pretty much every military imaginable, all to protect the world from evils it couldn't be allowed to find out about. People think terrorists are bad, but they never heard about the West African despot who had fourteen nukes and would have launched them if he hadn't been put down. Omari and his guys were the people who stopped men like that on a daily basis. Things were going well for a few years, but one mission in the Ukraine went south because their intel got leaked. His entire squad was captured and tortured.

He was the only survivor at the end, and he managed to escape by faking his own death with a cocktail he threw together from the few materials they allowed him to have during his imprisonment. His heart slowed to a near standstill for four hours, and when he woke up he was in a big hole filled with bodies. He had to claw his way out, seeing the cold, dead eyes of the men he'd called brother for years. When he was finally out, he decided he was done with the military life. He was considered KIA anyway, so it's not like anyone would come looking for him. At times like this, being a genius came in real handy and he hacked a few computers to get him back to the states.

Once home he changed around all his records and started a new life for himself. He offered his services as a 'Fixer'. Not just an assassin, not just a bodyguard, a Fixer. If you had a problem, he would fix it, regardless of what it was. His prices were reasonable(relatively speaking) and his work spoke for itself. It was no surprise that Omari quickly became a well known name in this particular branch of business. It wasn't long before he received an invitation to the Continental and was paid handsomely for a 'test'. With three guns pointed at the back of his head, he was given full access to the computer systems of the hotel. If he did anything funny, he'd be killed on the spot. His test was to analyze the system, find any weaknesses and fix them. Basically overhaul the whole thing and make it better. It took him quite a while. Almost eighteen hours, which was a damn long time for him. He did it though and after proving everything was on the up and up, he collected his pay and started holding a permanent room at the Continental.

Skills:

• Military Tactics
  • Experienced Leader
  • Elite Hacker
  • All Forms of Combat
  • Genius Level IQ
Personality/Motivations: Omari's motivation? Well he's got the talent and the skill. Why not do what he's good at and enjoy overcoming the challenges that life brings? The money's great, but he's not in it for that. If he was he could just hack a bank or offshore account and no one would ever know it was him. No, he does it for the thrill his high risk, high reward lifestyle brings him.

Omari is a well put together person surprisingly, despite all the death he's caused and all the trauma he's been experienced to. He's kind, polite, witty, and quick with a joke. He also doesn't see the point in correcting people about small things or pointing out how smart he is. It's that sort of mentality he can't stand in other people, and he's not a hypocrite so he doesn't exercise it. Due to leading dozens of men in the military, he's used to command and is sort of a take charge guy, but he'll dial it back if people aren't with it.
Likes (non sexual): Cooking, Music, Art, Reading, Exercise, Sports, a good hack, cars, Pretty much anything a young man would like
Dislikes (non-sexual): Bugs, snakes, arrogant people, people who don't listen, elitists, people who go back on their word
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Oral, Anal, Foreplay, Seduction, Rough Sex, Public Sex, Vanilla
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, Gore, Vore, etc...

RP Thoughts/Plans:  He's still young and out to "prove himself", so he'll be looking for opportunities to do so. He's open for plenty of interaction as well. Just pm me with any ideas.

Nico

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 12, 2015, 12:37:20 PM
Nic ... I ... *pokes brain to make it work right* .. Yes.  Holy God yes :) 

So may family killings.  We are a tragic bunch.  Fey is good to go as well.
I am glad you approve.:-)

Swordsman18

Name: Killian Trion
Title/Status: Killer for Hire, Enforcer for Hotel
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 182
Eyes: Brown
Physical Description: Model = Michael Jai White
History:
Killian was born in a bad part of New York, learning about gang life from when he could barely walk. Both of his parents worked long hours to allow him to go to school and get an education. Yet still, he ended up getting jumped into a gang at 13. For a long time, all he did for them was transport things and occasionally rough up some rival gang members. But his cousin, who happened to be in a leadership position in the gang did not see it fit to make him live up to the Killer nickname he had been given. Instead, he felt Killian needed to learn how much of a family his fellows were before he ultimately needed to kill for them. Killian grew to see his gang as his family after he felt abandoned by his parents.

Yet, when he finally did kill for the gang at 16, he got caught for stealing just a few blocks away. Killian had a slight record but nothing of such an extreme. The police asked him to rat out his gang, but he refused. Juvenile hall was his home for two years released back onto the streets that had put him there. After getting no support from his gang and his parents having been there for him through the whole ordeal, he knew bad choices were made. At the recommendation from his father, he entered into the Army.

The Army is no real easy place, nor was it supposed to be.  Killian before he went into the Army had not been the most disciplined person, yet through it he learned to be a better more disciplined man. Eventually, he got dropped into combat where he found it much easier to kill for not just his brothers in arms, but his country. Yet, it left a sour taste in his mouth. Killian never paid for the life he took for the gang. To think he put someone down who did not deserve it. Those he killed fought with the intent to kill him, yet she never really saw it coming until the moment the trigger got pulled. Killing never became pleasurable for him. It became something he did to keep people safe. To protect people like the one he killed in cold blood.

After a decade of war, his heart became hardened his mind every more sharp than when he became a Ranger. Now he lead his own squad, tracking down and eliminating the country's issues before they became crises. He developed a bit of a reputation for his kills. When he finally retired, he settled down in the streets of New York. In the neighborhood in which he returned, he found his old gang was out of control. People were afraid for their lives. Police were doing nothing. So Killian had to stand up to them. Over the course of several months, he shot down, stabbed. strangled or tortured his way up the gang ladder. Ultimately, he ended their reign of terror with a bullet to head to the gang's leader. A contractor who had been given the gang's leader contract made a note of his skills and told him about the business of killing. This was his first contract which he split with the person originally intended to take it.

Some real good could be done by using skills he acquired in the military. Also staying in the mindset of combat and war, kept some of the horrors of war at bay. So for his own sanity and his perceived moral code, he went on killing earning a reputation in the local area all the way up to the Continental Hotel. A place he stayed at during a few of his contracts. Over time, he was eventually offered a position there as an enforcer, and that it where he is today.

Skills:
Training in CQC by the Army
Proficiencies in Handguns and Rifles
Understanding of Military Strategy and Planning on a basic level

Personality/Motivations:
Killain is motivated by feeling like he is bringing some good into the world. If it just so happens to be one bullet at a time then so be it. He has seen the darkness of war and does not want other people to experience it either. A strong sense of duty and justice has been bred into him because of this. So if he needs to commit the ultimate act of evil to solve an issue then it is the evil he must act in the world in order to foster some kind of good.

Likes (non sexual):
Loyalty, Honesty, Hard Working People, Home Cooked Meals, Fellow Soldiers
Dislikes (non-sexual): Dishonesty, Betrayal, Arrogance, TV Dinners
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Same as player's
Turn Offs:  Same a player's

RP Thoughts/Plans: 
He is going to be a kind of guardian for the hotel, doing his best to be sure the rules of the hotel are minded. And if there are younger assassin that need assistance then he would be more than willing to help them out on their contracts outside of the hotel.

xPeachyPuff

So many awesome looking characters. I am still working on my sheet, but hopefully she'll be up soon.

- Rainbow ♥

RampantDesires

So with each new character sheet if feels like we're suffering from a bit of power creep and I'm going to ramble for a bit.  Please keep in mind that this isn't me trying to pick on anyone.  I just want everyone to be on the same page and to start writing a story that we're all going to enjoy.

Making a character for a group game is much different from making one for a 1v1.  When you're just writing with another person all the bases are covered by either you, your partner, or any NPCs you might happen to throw in (but lets face it, writing main characters tends to be more fun in the long run).  Group games tend to be about finding your niche.  What are the few things that your character shines at which would cause others to seek them out, and conversely what are your character's weaknesses which force them to work with others to achieve a goal. 

I'm not going to try and argue that we're trying to make realistic characters here.  While it's set in the modern world it isn't the real world, it is a hyper focused criminal shadowy world.  By all means bend some history and make something that you're excited to play.  The problem comes when we transition from bending to broken.  No one likes broken. 

It takes some time to master a skill let alone become world class at them.  Natural talent only gives you so much of a boost.  We're talking years upon years here of devoting yourself to that thing.  Your level of aptitude at something should be inversely proportional to the number of other things you've been studying.  Jack or Jill of all Trades? Sure, you've picked up bits and pieces of everything along the road, but the end of that line is Master of None.  It makes you good at working solo, keeping your MO unpredictable, and lets you kind of round out a team so that you can fill in spots as needed, but you know what? All those things you can do? You're probably going to meet someone in the game who is better at one of those things. 

And that is a GOOD thing.  That's what makes it fun writing in a group. 

So I think that's my rant.  It is just kind of a general cautionary tale and something to keep in mind going forward. 

la dame en noir

@RampantDesires: Thank you for that! I needed some sort of leeway on how to start my character. She's just a dancer - probably around her early 20s, but I didn't want her to seem generic. Now I have the fuel to come up with something interesting! And I've never made an urban character before, so this will be fun.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

CurvyKitten

Totally agree Rampant, I really took a hard look at my girls skills. And made her older for a reason, and have faults or areas needing improving already in mind. It takes balance, flaws-skills, and if you start already knowing it all where does your character have room to grow?

I'm actually thinking of changing it up a bit, since we have so many expert drivers I may drop or exchange that for something else. If editing that is ok? Have to think on what may fit her though if I did....TO the action movie archive! LOLZ

Lumasan

I think I'm going to tweak a few things about my character to make it more believable, and add some reasoning. Or at least fears. I kept thinking of stuff I should have written down while I was writing last night... I was too tired to function after I posted so I missed some things I wanted to touch base on.

1SAZ

Currently working on my character, and have a few ideas buzzing through my head. No matter where it goes, I think it should be a fun character.

ElvenKitten

Name: Felicia Edison
Title/Status: Cleaner
Height: 5’7
Weight: 147
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Green
Physical Description: Many of her clients describe her as looking like someones kid sister and she likes to play on that by dressing the part. She will usually be found in long floral dresses.She has a single tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder.   
Model = Elizabeth Olsen
History: Felicia grew up in small farming community and was always shy and quiet. Her father was a funeral director and her mother was a medical examiner and she very quickly became comfortable around dead bodies. She went off to New York to study forensics and was top of her class. She found herself in a relationship during her senior yea with a freshman girl who turned out to be the Deans daughter. She was caught in bed with the girl and later expelled for cheating, the evidence was obviously planted.

Afraid to face her parents she tried to get by in the city and eventually had to get a job in a strip club.She worked the bar and was starting to suspect the place had ties to organised crime. One night she was there after closing when her manager came to her asking for help. She was led up to one of the VIP lounges where a man had stabbed and killed. She immediately took charge of the situation and helped dispose of the body and any evidence of a crime.She was paid a large sum of money and asked if she were interested in any more work like that. She jumped at the chance and quickly formed a business disguised as a cleaning service.

She made contact with her parents again and told them about being expelled from college and starting up her own business, it being easier to give bad news if it’s followed by good. She of course hasn’t told her parents what she really does and it’s unlikely she ever will. She is completely impartial and protected by the mountain of evidence she has of the murders she cleaned up.

Skills: Forensics, disposal of evidence, connections, intelligent, some medical training, efficient.
Personality/Motivations: Felicia is outwardly friendly and cheerful but that tends to be part of the act. She finds her clients tend to be more at ease when she plays the part they gave her and actually enjoys it. She is actually very cold and calculating, usually thinking of her clients as bumbling fools who thoughtlessly make things messy. If someone interrupts or impairs her work she will let the mask slip just long enough to let that person know what she really thinks about them.
Likes (non sexual): Classic rock, independent cinema, ironically viewing episodes of CSI. fine cuisine, pizza, coffee ice cream. Rose wine.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Pop music, stupid people, being interrupted, not being listened to,
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Turn Ons : younger women, older men, shower sex, light bondage, rough play.
Turn Offs: Excessive pain, blood, bathroom stuff, humiliation

RP Thoughts/Plans:  I see her mostly relaxing at the bar a lot after a cleaning jobs etc.

RedEve

Is this still recruiting?
I would like to join as a contract killer who is in town for several weeks to carry out a large contract that involves several marks in different locations.
She would stay at the Continental for the duration of her assignment.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RampantDesires

So most of you have found it already but after your character's approved please feel free to post them HERE in the Info thread.  Please feel free to make tweaks to your character sheet after posting, but if it's going to be a major change a heads up would be appreciated.

I've got some PMs to send/reply to and what not but we're on track to IC threads going up this evening (nothing sucks more than having a character you're excited to play and having to wait!).

Elven Kitten, your cleaner looks good.  You'll be one of the PMs I send though as I have an idea for a related character.

RedEve we are always recruiting and your character concept sounds like it would fit right in.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Mister Grimm

You had me at modern mob/hitman. Working on a character right now, but compared to the others he is like... the hitman you'd call if you were desperate.

Work In Progress
Name: Alexander Sovari [Previous surname unknown]
Title/Status:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Physical Description: Model = Tristan Burnett
History:
WIP

Skills: Pretty good with a gun. Excellent driver (in his own opinion). Passable actor and slightly skilled at making disguises. Pretty capable if things get physical assuming its one-on-one, but would probably have trouble if there was more than three. Makes the fucking best spaghetti sauce in all of New York (in his own opinion again).
Personality/Motivations:
Likes (non sexual):
Dislikes (non-sexual):
Sexual Preference:
Turn Ons :
Turn Offs:

RP Thoughts/Plans: 
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Loves

I take it Sadie will be seeing him a lot in the medical room

-giggles-

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

Submitting for review!

Name: Julio "El Diablo" Reyes Cesar "El Juez/The Judge" Lobos
Title/Status: Judge, Jury and Executioner
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Eyes: Silver
Physical Description: Model = Rafael Amaya
History:
The Reyes family is practically royalty in the criminal underworld. The Reyes were one of the first families to establish the Gulf Cartel, the first Drug cartel to come out of Mexico. Over the years the Gulf Cartel lost influence and territory, but that hasn't stopped the Reyes Family. Some of them have found themselves working for their various allies or other rival cartels, it is just a name after all. There is no true family loyalty in a world that money, power and respect, trumps everything else.

Julio Reyes is one of the few born to excel in this world. There was no traumatizing event or dire need for power, the boy simply grew up in this world and fended well for himself in a world of wolves. Like any bottom member, he worked his way up the chain as a soldier and working his way up to a Sicario (Assassin). It was during this time he formed a passion for weapons. Julio branched out on his own and began to deal weapons in Mexico and across the border from time to time. He established contacts in other countries that would deal with him and set up weapon trades on top of keeping an ear close to all the up and coming weapon tech in the world.

He dealt with the various cartels of Mexico, sometimes even double dealing until the Zetas caught on. The leaders of the cartel sent out assassins to get him, forcing him to send them back their hunters one piece at a time. Julio was forced out of Mexico and a hit remains on his head, but very few are foolish enough to take on the job. (Locally in Mexico, if you are not familiar within the inner working of the cartels in Mexico, you would not be aware of such a long standing greenlight). Years have passed, El Diablo has been forgotten but rumors are spreading about a guy who looks a lot like him working at the The Continental Hotel with the same Santa Muerte Tattoo has surfaced in the last few years.

Skills:
Arms Dealer - Want a glock, uzi or Ak? Go to the corner gangs, don't bother Cesar with that shit. You want some real firepower, make an appointment. No matter how desperate you are, do not attempt to talk business with him while in the hotel or he is on duty.

Sicario - What is the difference between a Sicario and Assassin? Sicarios are brutal AND efficient. They make their point and leave a message for the next person who dares cross whoever hired them. Cesar earned the nickname "El Diablo" when he was active, his reputation precedes him and still follows him years after he went "inactive".  Most of their wet work is done up close and personal, machetes, saws, drills and other means of torture, but he is not afraid to do it from a distance.

Well-Connected - Cesar is well connected within the Criminal Underworld, mostly when dealing with weapons and drugs. He is not allowed to return to Mexico, but he can put you in contact with someone if you are looking for a shipment from anything south of the border (into South American). Weapons is another field of expertise, mostly heavy tech which will send you back a couple coins (or cash).

Dancing - He likes to dance, have it a problem with it?

Cooking - Sometimes you want something home cooked.

Singing - Cesar has been spotted singing around town, usually a very small restaurant where he gets on stage and serenades the ladies like one of his idols.
Yes, he wears the full Charro Suit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq70h9XBj_0
If anyone wants to work something IC, that they see him perform one night, he might flat out deny it being him.

Rancher - He knows his way around a ranch and horses, but that doesn't come up in New York City

Personality/Motivations:

"Enjoy life today, you are not guaranteed tomorrow" - Remains his philosophy on life. Working for the cartels does did not allow options for retirement. It is a cruel and violent world, with everyone looking to climb to the top no matter who they kill or crawl over. He has been described a borderline hedonist and bastard at the same time. Cesar loves to crack jokes and has a keen wit. Being careful around him is wise, because once he sinks his fangs in you, he will not stop. He is sarcastic, playful and a complete rake in his off time when he worked for the cartels.

He is still very much the same, but he has matured significantly in his 30's. Like wine he is aging well, still playful and fun when needed and serious. His eyes shine with mirth and malice within the blink of an eye if pushed. When at work, if he is approaching you, it is because you are doing something wrong and you are fucked. Otherwise he stays out of people's way, keeping watch on them and making sure they follow the rules of the management or end up a part of the next building in the New York Skyline. He is amicable with staff and those who he deems friends, but do not assume you gain extra privileges or he will overlook an infraction for you.

Cesar has no tangible motivation, he can find joy in anything as long as it hooks his interest long enough. A quick but passionate affair, a new club, a book or even a binge marathon on the television. He is unpredictable, open to indulging in the world and its many vices. 

Likes (non sexual): Horses, Ranches, Hard Liquors, Crafted Beers, Cigars, Guns, Random Netflix binges, Pizza, Fast Cars, Music - Mostly older, Frank Sinatra, Vincent Fernandez, nothing current,Dancing - Latin styles, Boots made of exotic leathers, Hand tailored suits.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Light beers, People trying to kill him (it gets annoying), ill fitted clothing, those tags on a bed that says not to remove them, "Vapers", "Green People", Hippies, Hipsters, Emos and just about every other sub culture that finds it easier to whine then do something about their issues.
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual
Turn Ons : Sex is fun, if you do something he doesn't like, he will tell/stop you. Knows what he wants and takes it (within limits and respecting opposite writers own likes/dislikes).
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore

RP Thoughts/Plans:  Open for ideas and plots. Being the Head of Security, I can see a lot of people either hate or love him, many dislikes as he is brutal when it comes to enforcing the laws of the hotel and is not swayed by bribes or promises. Some joke he kills more than the actual hitmen visitors, lots of stupid kids learning that harsh truths of the criminal underworld far too late before their corpses are made part of a building's foundation in NYC.

xPeachyPuff

Just finished up my character. Was having a few issues with it so I sent if over to our lovely GM to see if what I was going for was the right idea. She's approved her so I've just posted her straight into the appropriate thread.

- Rainbow ♥