Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

abandoneddolly

here is dolly wearing her haiku hat

Haiku?

Lucinda

No! My big entrance! *dances down the big stairs in spangly tights*

Dolly?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Novak

Autumn52

nope its me Xandi

I dont know maybe 13?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucinda

I'll come out to play :-)

Haiku?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

haikuoftears

*stumbles blindly in, yawns, slumps over in exhaustion*

*wheeze* ci...lu...zzzzz....

Lucinda

*stealthily pounces and gropes the sleeping Haiku*

Is she awake enough to answer?

haikuoftears

*not a twitch*

*chews in sleep*

*nomnom*luci*nomnom*getmahpills...

Lucinda

*strokes her hair to help her sleep, then takes quite embarrassingly indecent advantage of the slumbering form!*

Haiku?

Novak

DiverseDesires

no this time

perhaps next? abandoneddolly, that is

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

DiverseDesires

Yes but I thought you want Dolly?

abandoneddolly ?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

I'm here , its hard to be sneaky when your expected

Novak

DiverseDesires

no me, I've been waiting patiently

innHERendo ?

Novak

nope just me again

Dolly?

Lucinda

NO! *Luci rides the rainbow rollercoaster into town*

Dolly?

haikuoftears

*smashes the loud rollercoaster* >=( NGGGGGAR!!!

LUUUUUCIIIIII

Aether

Lucinda

Nope I want to be next. ME ME!

Haiku?

Aether

it is AYE!

Santa Clause will be next!

Lucinda

Nooooo... please no christmas references! It's a dirty word before November :-P

Aether?

Aether

*DING DING DING*

Tell her what she has won, Bob!

Luci?

Lucinda

Who be Bob? And which did I win?? :-P

Aether