News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Need an RP

Started by Lady Jenn, April 04, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

no such thing as a dumb question, probably best to make up a character profile first rather than posting it in the thread itself

Levi

Approved new character for new rp :)

Brandy had a past, everyone did. If Brandy's past could talk it would be with a capital P. Abandoned at birth and living rough all her life. Brandy learnt how to make herself useful by being the light on her feet and chatty with everyone. This quickly made her the go to girl on the street. Whatever you wanted Brandy could get it. This skill made her invaluable with the head's of the street gangs which brought her a fair ammount of immunity. It was during one such transaction that she gained her sword, and over years of study became a force to be reckoned with in her own right.One day she was asked to get a very rare item. A buglery of a rather handsome gemstone belonging to the commissioner of police. The information on the owner had not been given to her and so she had no idea who's home she was raiding, it became all to clear that the whole thing had been a trap. So she was captured and brought to the prison, where Brandy continued to be an entipinure and producer of goods. Her long red hair and eyes (contacts she had procured) made her a marked beauty upon the prison. However her standoffish aura made it clear she was not interested, she did make a few carefully selected friends amongst the prison gang leaders. After all everywhere had gangs.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lady Jenn

I can't remember if I pointed this out (and this may have no effect on the character) but this is a prison in space

Minty

Skurai was a space pirate. She had a really great crew and a nice ship and things were going pretty well for her as far as treasure hunting goes..Until she realized one of her crew was a yellow belly agent and turned her in. She lost everything....Every single thing.. And now she's got to get it all back.

Honestly, Skurai, or Rai for short, couldn't remember a time that she wasn't in space and on the wrong side of the law. She'd never killed anyone, really.. Just stolen..A LOT. I mean, a whole damn lot.. And the thievery only grew in scale as she got older until she was a pirate captain and found herself taking over shipping vessels and pleasure cruises across the galaxy. The 24 year old woman has a good eye for worth and a quick hand so watch yourself.

Minty

Skurai is an old favorite of mine. She's always a pirate XD . But I can revamp her to fit better into the story if need be.

Levi

Quote from: Lord Bane on August 30, 2017, 02:17:03 PM
I can't remember if I pointed this out (and this may have no effect on the character) but this is a prison in space
ooh, you didn't to me, but that's ok Brandy can basically get abandoned anywhere, also liking the look of Skurai! :)

Minty

Quote from: Levi on August 30, 2017, 02:33:17 PM
ooh, you didn't to me, but that's ok Brandy can basically get abandoned anywhere, also liking the look of Skurai! :)

Thank you! I like Brandy too. :3  I didn't know either until I saw that and I instantly knew I'd try to use Skurai haha.

Levi

I think Rai will fit perfectly as is! Feeling sorry for lord banes character surrounded by beautiful women lol :D

Minty

;) We're going to be a handful!

Lady Jenn

You're going to need to be, to say the villains in this are...unpleasant might be the world's greatest understatement :P

Levi

Quote from: Lord Bane on August 30, 2017, 04:48:33 PM
You're going to need to be, to say the villains in this are...unpleasant might be the world's greatest understatement :P

Bane your always such a teese, stop dropping hints, and drop a character profile already lol :)
Quote from: Minty on August 30, 2017, 02:50:05 PM
;) We're going to be a handful!
that we are Minty :)

Minty

Yeeesss! Give us a character! <3

Lady Jenn

(I might have to sort out a character picture later, not got one at the moment lol)

Timothy Scott, on the face of it, is a pretty unremarkable young man. Born on a merchant navy freighter to parents who rarely spent long on planets, other than a brief time in a military academy during his teenage years he has always worked the freighters. But he hides a dark secret, a horrific childhood which has left him with emotional, and even some physical, scars.

This is not why he is in prison however. Three years ago Timothy woke up in a hotel room, his girlfriend's dead body next to him. Despite his pleas of innocence the evidence appears damning. So now, while trying to keep as hidden as possible from the more dangerous inhabitants of the prison, he will do anything to find the truth.

Minty

Sounds like a great character concept! I can't wait to get started. C:

Levi

Quote from: Minty on August 31, 2017, 12:13:51 PM
Sounds like a great character concept! I can't wait to get started. C:

Yeah let's go!

Lady Jenn

Minty

Awesome! I am excited!

Lady Jenn

Levi

Lady Jenn

we ought to figure out a post order, starting with me obviously since I posted first XD

Levi

Lady Jenn

so by a process of elimination, Minty will post last lol

Minty

Woot woot! I am okay with that. :3

Lady Jenn

King Kull

I will be away until Friday
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."