[M seeking F] Plot Idea: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

Started by Relius, April 09, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relius

This is an interest check for a very specific plot that I'm currently craving...

It was a ritual for men, and men alone. To go out and brave the harsh mountain climate and bring back a kill worthy of the tribe. Then, and only then, would they be granted the status of Hunter. Some brought back the teeth and claws of a bear, the fur wrapped around them in victory. Others brought the antlers of an strong male buck. There was one creature, however, that had been passed down through legend and would make a legend for whoever managed to kill it...the Great White Wolf. It was a God among the Hunters, stories and rumors drifting around the campfires at night from hunters who claimed to have come across it, awed by its power. Some said it could speak, others that it could change shape at will.

And she was determined to kill it.

What I envision for this RP, is an initial cat and mouse game between our wouldbe huntress and the Wolf she seeks to hunt, before finding herself falling for the power the Wolf possesses.

I'm very open to discussion on what abilities the Wolf will have, along the lines of being able to change form and speak, as well as what direction the RP will eventually take. Does the tribe send out Hunters after her? Do they venture out from the mountains, seeking adventure elsewhere?

Please be sure to look over my O/O's before replying and PM me if you are interested or have any questions!