You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2021, 03:49:44 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Horror story with children?  (Read 215 times)

Offline Wicked EmiTopic starter

• Smut Queen
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • C'est la vie
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Horror story with children?
« on: May 17, 2021, 02:17:10 am »
So I know we cannot have sex with children, nor would I ever want to. That being said, a rp friend and I were debating on a child of the corn esque rp and was curious about E rules regarding adding children for horror purposes. There would be no sexualization at all, it would be for horror sake only. Just wanted to ask and make sure we are following the rules

Offline Jag

• They/Them Pronouns|| Alpha Raptor || Skitter Bug || Lil' Spooder || Murdoc
  • Centurion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
Re: Horror story with children?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 09:05:01 pm »
Unless it's changed, characters under the age of 16 can be involved in roleplays so long as they are not subjected to written-out violence or sexual situations. So you can have the creepy kids who stand at the end of the hall in a creepy hotel in the winter that say weird shit, but they cannot be part of any violent acts. You can say they were killed violently in the past and that is why they are ghosts, but you can't describe their deaths if it was violent. Same as you can have a character who had sexual assault when they were younger, but you can never describe it in any detail. Nor can they witness it. So if a character is being attacked, those child ghosts need to disappear.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.