Juvenile Detention Center (No longer recruiting!)

Started by Usani, May 03, 2014, 02:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

It's the "code" tag. Or click the button with the # symbol on it.

Of course I have only a vague idea what would happen if you tried to embed a code tag in a code tag to show what it looks like....

[code][/code]

*chuckles* Yep, that's what I thought!

Okay, character sheet template follows, and my char sheet will be a worked example.

[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste image URL here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] What is she called?

[b]Age:[/b] Needs to be 16-17

[b]Height:[/b] realistic height in inches and/or cm.
[b]Weight:[/b] realistic weight in Lbs or kg

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, gay, bi...
[b]Dominance:[/b] Domme, Sub, Switch...
[b]Virgin:[/b] Yes/no. If she's been in for a while, probably no...!

[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] Anything not shown in the pictures.

[b]Likes:[/b] At least five things that she enjoys.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] At least five things she doesn't enjoy.

[b]Crime and sentence:[/b] What did she do to be in Juvie and for how long
[b]Time Served:[/b] How long has she been there? if new, put new.
[b]Role in the JDC:[/b] Does she have a job? Does she have a position in the pecking-order?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? What makes her tick? How does she react to situations? At lease one decent length paragraph

[b]History:[/b] Who is she, where is she from what has she done in the past, how did she get to be where she is today? At least two decent length paragraphs

[b]Anything else:[/b] Anything not covered by the above.
[spoiler=Naked photos]
[img height=300]Paste url of naked photo here, repeat the img tags as required.[/img]
[/spoiler]

NOTES:

1) To use, simply click the "select" link above, then copy with <Ctrl> + C, open a post (or document if you prefer) and use <Ctrl> + V to paste, then fill in, replacing the instructions with the correct data.

2) Age cannot be under 16 because of E's rules, but cannot be over 17, because if she's 18, she's legally an adult and would be in prison, not juvie.

3) Height and weight. There is a chart to calculate height and weight under the spoiler. Pick a height and use the build of the woman in your image to decide if she is over or underweight.
Height Weight Chart

4) Sexuality and dominance should be self explanatory. Obviously there is going to be lesbian sex, but iI expect this to go in N/C or Extreme, so a straight girl is quite likely to be raped.

5) Distinguishing marks: Scars, tattoos etc that are not shown in the photos you choose.

6) Crime, sentence, time served and role: Check out the US criminal justice system on google and come up with something realistic. It doesn't have to be unique. Note that time served can't be longer than the sum of all her sentences...

7) Nude photos MUST be placed under a spoiler in this part of the forum. This is a good website for 18 to 21 year old teenagers... Most can get away with being models for 16/17 year olds. http://eros-and-grace.net/Posts/page/0/ A piece of advice: choose you image first and build your character around it.

My character: (worked example)

Player ID: Chrystal

Name: Josephine (Macca) MacGregor

Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Weight: 170 Lbs  / 77.1 Kg

Sexuality: Bisexual
Dominance: Switch
Virgin: No

Distinguishing Marks: Has a small heart-shaped tattoo on her right shoulder blade

Likes: Sex, Chocolate, A good fight, Sleeping in, Making people squirm, Being made to squirm
Dislikes: Lack of sleep, Drugs, Loosing, Making decisions, Prison food, Dentists

Crime and sentence: Class 2 felony robbery, four years
Time Served: Three years two months
Role in the JDC: Macca is the enforcer. She does the bidding of the dominant bitch(es), in exchange for favours from them, she keeps the subbies in line.

Personality: Macca is the epitome of the loyal hench-person. As long as she gets her pay, she is more than happy to do other people's dirty work. She doesn't rat, she doesn't squeal, she always keeps her word. Her loyalty is not given lightly, but once given is unshakeable. She is actually quite bright, but learned long ago that no-body likes a smart-arse, and so she tends to hide her intelligence, acting as though she is nothing more than a dumb meat-head dyke. In the mean time, she is learning what she can about life, storing facts away for future use..

History: Macca grew up in the rough area of the city, daughter to a drug dealer and a car mechanic.  From her mother she acquired her build and muscles, as well as a  logical mind that works out how to accomplish things the easiest way and puts that plan into operation. From her father, who was never around as she was growing up, she inherited a disregard for the law, a respect for those who have the hubris to grab power and disrespect for those who have it handed to them by others.

When she was twelve, she embarked on a life of petty crime, mostly shoplifting. One of the things she stole was a flick knife. This escalated her crime spree. She began using the knife in order to get herself out of situations where she might othe3rwise have been caught stealing. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday she made the switch to actually holding someone up, demanding money at knife point. But where her occasional theft from corner convenience stores went largely unremarked by the police, sticking up tourists was something the city frowned on and soon she was rounded up, sentenced to four years in Juvie, and sent down.

Once inside she quickly realised that her physique - she'd always been tall for her age - was her best asset, and that her brains would only work in her favour if she kept them hidden. She soon worked her way into the good graces of a dominant bitch, to whom she gave her unswerving loyalty, and helped the girl in her rise to power in the detention centre. She now has less than a year to serve and with everything she has learned, she is certain that she can be a useful member of the criminal underworld when she gets out.,

Anything else: Was a virgin when she was arrested. Claims to be bisexual, but has never actually had sex with a man.
Naked photos

There we go.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Oh, did I miss out?  I wasn't paying attention.

Usani

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on May 14, 2014, 03:13:29 PM
Oh, did I miss out?  I wasn't paying attention.

No you did not you count as one of the characters since you posted previously.  Everyone thats posted here is a part of the rp.
Quote from: Chrystal on May 14, 2014, 03:13:16 PM
It's the "code" tag. Or click the button with the # symbol on it.

Of course I have only a vague idea what would happen if you tried to embed a code tag in a code tag to show what it looks like....

[code][/code]

*chuckles* Yep, that's what I thought!

Okay, character sheet template follows, and my char sheet will be a worked example.

[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste image URL here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] What is she called?

[b]Age:[/b] Needs to be 16-17

[b]Height:[/b] realistic height in inches and/or cm.
[b]Weight:[/b] realistic weight in Lbs or kg

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, gay, bi...
[b]Dominance:[/b] Domme, Sub, Switch...
[b]Virgin:[/b] Yes/no. If she's been in for a while, probably no...!

[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] Anything not shown in the pictures.

[b]Likes:[/b] At least five things that she enjoys.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] At least five things she doesn't enjoy.

[b]Crime and sentence:[/b] What did she do to be in Juvie and for how long
[b]Time Served:[/b] How long has she been there? if new, put new.
[b]Role in the JDC:[/b] Does she have a job? Does she have a position in the pecking-order?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? What makes her tick? How does she react to situations? At lease one decent length paragraph

[b]History:[/b] Who is she, where is she from what has she done in the past, how did she get to be where she is today? At least two decent length paragraphs

[b]Anything else:[/b] Anything not covered by the above.
[spoiler=Naked photos]
[img height=300]Paste url of naked photo here, repeat the img tags as required.[/img]
[/spoiler]

NOTES:

1) To use, simply click the "select" link above, then copy with <Ctrl> + C, open a post (or document if you prefer) and use <Ctrl> + V to paste, then fill in, replacing the instructions with the correct data.

2) Age cannot be under 16 because of E's rules, but cannot be over 17, because if she's 18, she's legally an adult and would be in prison, not juvie.

3) Height and weight. There is a chart to calculate height and weight under the spoiler. Pick a height and use the build of the woman in your image to decide if she is over or underweight.
Height Weight Chart

4) Sexuality and dominance should be self explanatory. Obviously there is going to be lesbian sex, but iI expect this to go in N/C or Extreme, so a straight girl is quite likely to be raped.

5) Distinguishing marks: Scars, tattoos etc that are not shown in the photos you choose.

6) Crime, sentence, time served and role: Check out the US criminal justice system on google and come up with something realistic. It doesn't have to be unique. Note that time served can't be longer than the sum of all her sentences...

7) Nude photos MUST be placed under a spoiler in this part of the forum. This is a good website for 18 to 21 year old teenagers... Most can get away with being models for 16/17 year olds. http://eros-and-grace.net/Posts/page/0/ A piece of advice: choose you image first and build your character around it.

My character: (worked example)

Player ID: Chrystal

Name: Josephine (Macca) MacGregor

Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Weight: 170 Lbs  / 77.1 Kg

Sexuality: Bisexual
Dominance: Switch

Distinguishing Marks: Has a small heart-shaped tattoo on her right shoulder blade

Likes: Sex, Chocolate, A good fight, Sleeping in, Making people squirm, Being made to squirm
Dislikes: Lack of sleep, Drugs, Loosing, Making decisions, Prison food, Dentists

Crime and sentence: Class 2 felony robbery, four years
Time Served: Three years two months
Role in the JDC: Macca is the enforcer. She does the bidding of the dominant bitch(es), in exchange for favours from them, she keeps the subbies in line.

Personality: Macca is the epitome of the loyal hench-person. As long as she gets her pay, she is more than happy to do other people's dirty work. She doesn't rat, she doesn't squeal, she always keeps her word. Her loyalty is not given lightly, but once given is unshakeable. She is actually quite bright, but learned long ago that no-body likes a smart-arse, and so she tends to hide her intelligence, acting as though she is nothing more than a dumb meat-head dyke. In the mean time, she is learning what she can about life, storing facts away for future use..

History: Macca grew up in the rough area of the city, daughter to a drug dealer and a car mechanic.  From her mother she acquired her build and muscles, as well as a  logical mind that works out how to accomplish things the easiest way and puts that plan into operation. From her father, who was never around as she was growing up, she inherited a disregard for the law, a respect for those who have the hubris to grab power and disrespect for those who have it handed to them by others.

When she was twelve, she embarked on a life of petty crime, mostly shoplifting. One of the things she stole was a flick knife. This escalated her crime spree. She began using the knife in order to get herself out of situations where she might othe3rwise have been caught stealing. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday she made the switch to actually holding someone up, demanding money at knife point. But where her occasional theft from corner convenience stores went largely unremarked by the police, sticking up tourists was something the city frowned on and soon she was rounded up, sentenced to four years in Juvie, and sent down.

Once inside she quickly realised that her physique - she'd always been tall for her age - was her best asset, and that her brains would only work in her favour if she kept them hidden. She soon worked her way into the good graces of a dominant bitch, to whom she gave her unswerving loyalty, and helped the girl in her rise to power in the detention centre. She now has less than a year to serve and with everything she has learned, she is certain that she can be a useful member of the criminal underworld when she gets out.,

Anything else: Was a virgin when she was arrested. Claims to be bisexual, but has never actually had sex with a man.
Naked photos

There we go.

Thank you so much Chrystal, this helps a lot!

Chrystal

You're welcome. So do I get my character approved?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Usani

PhoenixPhyre

PhoenixPhyre

Player ID: PhoenixPhyre

Partially Naked Photo
Name: Valerie "Val" Contreras (Daddy)

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 138 lbs

Sexuality: Gay
Dominance: Domme

Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo of the word "Daddy" on the back of her neck

Likes: Cigarettes, Whiskey in Coke, Sex, Cinnamon Gum, Turning Straight Girls Gay
Dislikes: Whiny Bitches, Tea, Girls Who Don't Respect (Her) Authority, Any School Work, Piss Tests

Crime and sentence: Aggravated Rape of a Minor; 10 Years
Time Served: 3 years; will be transferred to state penitentiary to serve remainder of sentence after age 18
Role in the JDC: Val is the Big Boss of the JDC, known by all the girls as "Daddy".

Personality: Val likes to be in charge. She worked hard to get there, and she will never tolerate anyone walking over her. She is street-hardened and brutal, with an aptitude for violence and rape. She hates it when girls cry - she finds it incredibly annoying, but that is only because it unearths a weakness in her that she despises. She is more likely to find a way to punish a crying girl than to comfort her, as she must keep up her tough image or risk losing everything she's worked for. Despite her rough exterior, she can be incredibly protective of the right girls, but the fear she commands is enough to cover this action without question.

History: Val was born and raised in Brooklyn, on the wrong side of the streets. By age 10, she learned that she could only trust herself, after her mom got killed in a drive-by and her dad began raping her. By the age of 14, she was merely a ghost of her childhood self. She tried to get close to a few girls, once, as soon as she was old enough to realize her preferences - but when they rejected her and took to mocking her publicly at school for being a lesbian, she made a plan for revenge. One day after school, she cornered the ring leader with her dad's pistol and led her to an abandoned warehouse, where she proceeded to viciously rape her with a rusty pipe. The girl's screams alerted passers-by, and soon the cops were called and Val was hauled off, the beginning of the trials which would end up landing her a 10 year sentence for aggravated rape. Her father was never caught.

Alias

Chrystal

@ Phoe: Just checking you're okay with Macca being your gopher, bitch, heavy, trouble-shooter, and doer of dirty work?

She will effectively worship the ground "Daddy" walks on, and be there always watching her back, in exchange for the occasional brutal sex, and being given second choice of the subbies.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Chrystal on May 15, 2014, 04:14:21 PM
@ Phoe: Just checking you're okay with Macca being your gopher, bitch, heavy, trouble-shooter, and doer of dirty work?

She will effectively worship the ground "Daddy" walks on, and be there always watching her back, in exchange for the occasional brutal sex, and being given second choice of the subbies.
Haha, yes, this is fine. That's the plan ;)

Chrystal

Cool :)

Oh and I love the way having the Spoiler outside the float makes the image drop down like that...! I've not seen it that way before.

PhoenixPhyre

I know! I was pleasantly surprised that it kept to the formatting so well when I tried it :) Perfect.

BeckyAnnn

Looking forward to this. I hope to have my CS up tonight.  Was working on it last night but having trouble finding a picture I like, plus my internet was being buggy so I got frustrated and went to bed instead. 

BeckyAnnn

(okay, I think she is finished.)

Player ID: BeckyAnnn
Name: Angela Parker (Angel)

Height: 5'2
Weight: 110lbs

Sexuality: Straight
Dominance: Sub

Distinguishing Marks: Butterfly tattoo on her left hip that her dad threatened to remove himself.

Likes: Angel loves her family in spite of what their opinions of her might be.  She likes books, history,  her boyfriend, Eric, and anything exciting...things that make her heart race.
Dislikes: Being bullied and degraded by her family for who she is.  Her boyfriend, Eric, for getting her into so much trouble.  Fake people.  Holy rollers and liver.
Crime and sentence: Accomplice to armed robbery (three counts) , Accomplice to murder, reckless driving, driving without a license, evasion, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer.  Sentenced to 15 years with the possibility of parole in two years.
Time Served: New
Role in the JDC: Fresh meat

Personality: Angel is basically just a punk or a rebel mostly just going her own way.  She is fairly easily influenced which is what got her into trouble.  She is pretty laid back but can be sassy and bitchy when she does get pissed.  She tends to let her mouth overload her ass.  She tries to act tough and will not hesitate to throw a punch but when it comes to taking what she dishes it, it usually just takes one hit and she will be curled up on the floor. 

History: Angela was the middle daughter of the five girls born to the Reverend and Mrs. John Parker.  Her nickname, Angel, seemed to have been more wishful thinking than anything else as she was anything but angelic.  From the very beginning she seemed to walk a different path, one that went in the exact opposite of her parents' expectations.  It wasn't that she was actually a bad kid.   She had a really good heart.  But she was easily led astray.  This would be her downfall.

At fifteen Angel met Eric, the wild eyed nineteen year old son of the new neighbor down the street.  Eric was the kind that trouble didn't just follow.  It hopped in the car with him and drove. Angel fell head over heels for Eric and she would do anything he asked her to do.  One night about two months before turned six teen Angel climbed out of her bedroom window and met Eric down the street.  He said he had something he wanted her to help him with. 

That night Eric had Angel drive his car as he sat in the passenger seat and drank.  He had her pull over at a twenty-four hour convenience store and told her to wait in the car.  As she sat in the car listening to the radio, she saw Eric pull a gun on the old man behind the counter.  She watched as Eric forced the man into the back room and out of site.  Moments later (though it seemed like an eternity to Angel) Eric came running out and jumped in the car, the gun still clutched in his right hand which was covered in blood. Angel was screaming at him.  "WHAT DID YOU DO????"  Eric screamed back.  "DRIVE! DRIVE!"

The pair was on the run for three days before the police finally cornered them in a grungy motel on the side of the highway in the middle of no where.  They had been on a three day crime spree that had left five people injured and one person dead.  Angel never committed any of the violent crimes.  She was always the get away driver. 

Eric was charged with six counts of assault with a deadly weapon, three counts of armed robbery, then one count each of murder, evasion, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and statutory rape.  He was sentenced to seventy-five years.  Angel stood before the judge alone accept for her public defender by her side.  Her family had washed their hands of her.  Her own father said he wished she had never been born.  Angel plead guilty to all charges and received a (relatively) light sentence of fifteen years.  And thus begins her life as an inmate.

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

BeckyAnnn

*wiggles her back side at Chrystal, just to liven things up a bit.

Chrystal

PhoenixPhyre

Chrystal

BeckyAnnn

PhoenixPhyre

As much fun as y'all are having, I'm pretty sure this isn't the place for that... We need to have an OOC forum or something, while we wait.

Chrystal

Usani hasn't been on in a few days. I've no doubt she will return soon!

BeckyAnnn

Well I do apologize if we have offended anyone's delicate sensibilities.  It was just a bit of fun (heaven forbid).  It will not happen again.