Hazing A Tenderfoot (Slice of life - MxM)

Started by Sergeant, February 28, 2021, 03:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

Hey there, got a new idea that's been spinning in my mind so here goes;

It's a bit of a different take on the movie Sweet Home Alabama, wherein YC is coming back to his hometown of North-Carolina after spending a few years in the big city (you can choose which one) to try and make it big (also up to you to choose whatever career path he went on). The reason of his return can be many things, either he hasn't been as successful as he thought he would be and is forced to come back home to get some more money in the bank, or a family member is sick, .... Whatever the case, he's coming back and he isn't too happy about it.

MC and YC used to go to the same school so are aware of the other's existence. I'd like to plot together and see how deep their relationship was back then or keep it purely 'they knew of each other and nothing more'.

MC is the owner of a really successful bar downtown and has never really felt anything for the city people/wannabes. The south is where his heart is and everything that comes with it runs deep in his blood.

I'd like my writing partner for this to enjoy a good slow burn, plot over smut, banter between the two men is a must, decent sized posts (see my posts for reference) and must be able to carry the story with me (that includes side characters) and give it some depth and color.
Not looking for a specific Dom or Sub. I lean more towards being Dom myself but willing to be open to different things for this story.

Just looking for some sweet southern fun, that's all! Hit me up if you're interested.

Sergeant