Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

You ever heard the word multipurpose? No? Banned!!!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

Banned for being so confusing!  (Who?  What?  Where?)

MiaFire

Who said a rope was just for pulling or tying up? ;P -shakes her head sadly knowing she must not know about duct tape- Banned for not knowing!
-

Belle33

Banned for asking questions on the banned thread.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Banned for that pile of books all strapped up in your sig
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for not liking my siggy *spanks*

Zaphod

Banned for snoozing... Yet again! :P

MiaFire

Banned for using snooze as a reason to ban
-

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being so damn quick..
-sulks-
I wanted to ban Belle.. she called me sane, you know! Meanie!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for even thinking about banning me...where's the love?

Insanityenviesme

Banned for forgetting that banning is a form of love too
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Banned for complaining on one of the few times I've ninja'd with all the lightning posters :p And I heard! lol
-

Insanityenviesme

banned for not ninja-ing me sooner :p
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Banned for not learning and complaining yet again lol  :P
-

Belle33

Banned for being a smarty pants

Insanityenviesme

Banned for talking about pants
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for not taking your pants off ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not taking my pants off too
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for not having an obvious zipper.  *inspects the pants*  how do those things work?

Insanityenviesme

banned for inspecting just my pants :p
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for complaining about my inspection practices. 

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not letting me inspect you
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned because I suspect you would detect my flaws - though there are only a few ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for thinking my eyes would search for flaws when there is so much perfection to savor
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Banned for being so charming in the morning
-