Seeking players and a GM for an unusual D&D 3.5 game... [Update: GM found!]

Started by Kunoichi, April 24, 2015, 12:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Mantis Shrimp Prime on May 17, 2015, 03:37:14 PM
Remove afflictions should be fine (though, mind, certain unique afflictions might require more even a simple wish).

Maybe an advanced Elder? Slap some extra HD on it and beef it up accordingly?

Let's see - that would be +8 Hit Dice for +2 CR, then +3 CR for the Demonically Fused template, makes a 32HD Elder elemental. That works perfectly, since the only thing a Monolith actually has is being Gargantuan with 36HD. This will also let my summons 'scale' with me, especially if they are each a specific individual - as I grow, they'll grow too, and eventually be replaced with/become Elemental Monoliths.

add: Does everyone have a summon? I think it'd be fun if your innate summons had a personality to them and it was the same one every time. If you want you could write up a personality for them, or I could.

I actually like that idea - I'd have four different summons, one of each elemental type, so you'd get to make four personalities.

Zaer Darkwail

add: Does everyone have a summon? I think it'd be fun if your innate summons had a personality to them and it was the same one every time. If you want you could write up a personality for them, or I could.

As obyrith I do not have summon but I have Summon Elemental [reserve] feat and I can summon a large elemental with it (which also gets benefit of fast healing 5 which is awesome).

Quote from: Mantis Shrimp Prime on May 17, 2015, 03:14:10 PM
As one more thing, what kind of stuff do y'all want in this game?
Since you're not an adventuring party you'll have a lot of room to do you own thing, but on the whole, what kind of directions would you like to take (and what kind of escapades do you see your characters attempting?)

My char escapades involve mostly dig information and find uses for it to get wealth, influence or manipulate his enemies killing each other. Overall his big goal is to get his own layer/throne settled somewhere in abyss and grow in power personally but long term goal is to become a both a powerful demon prince but also a god (sort like what Orcus is trying to do). Overall goal is to get more and more power, while not take any 'thrones' as that would chain/bind him (so he does not seek replace demogorgon).

Sort of similar interests what PaleEnchantress has; political, scheming, intrigue with occasional (but necessary) battles.

PaleEnchantress

My Weaknesses.

Luxuria

The Whore of Lachrymosa is a Loumara but lacks the ability to inherently go incorporeal or possess others. When it was given it's beautiful body it was bound to it like those of flesh and blood are bound to theirs. The Whore of Lachrymosa can still use spells such as magic jar or other abilities to achieve results that are similar.

Superbia

Someone holding up a broken mirror to the Whore of Lachrymosa so that it's reflection is shown will cause it to recoil the same as a vampire does to a presented holy symbol.  For  a brief moment when The Whore of Lachrymosa looks into such a mirror the reflection shown is that which it had at the time of it's death.  The Whore's reflection is perfectly normal in unbroken mirrors or broken mirrors that are not being held up to it by an intelligent being. It might not like having broken mirrors near it, but they have no power when unattended. 

If you read my background you know there are a lot of potential hooks involving Orcus.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Lockepick

Since you're not an adventuring party you'll have a lot of room to do you own thing, but on the whole, what kind of directions would you like to take (and what kind of escapades do you see your characters attempting?)

I think it's already been said -- but the key drive will be towards developing his Throne and a Layer. Assuming he's not creating his own Layer -- whatever one he takes over will need to be changed and shaped to properly fit him. Then it's a matter of finding inhabitants. Part of both of these will involve making a name for himself. I am more welcoming of Dungeon Crawls, but don't think they're necessary if people are opposed.

I think a good first step for us might be to find one lesser Demon Lord that owns multiple layers -- and conspiring to take him down so we can each have our own neighboring one. I make it sound simple, but that could be a multi-step process, of course.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Mantis Shrimp Prime

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on May 17, 2015, 03:45:48 PM
First off, yes those are songs by some of my favorite bands. You actually recognized most of them, fuck yes! \m/

Secondly I love social, political , and interaction based encounters. For combat encounters I really like large multi level cinematic combat. At high levels, especially in a forum based game I find it a lot more fun to have one large encounter with reinforcements coming in at some point. Encourage the party to split up, but not necessarily fight on different battlefields, just go after different objectives as part of the same large fight. - (Though you certainly can encourage us to split and do two separate challenges at once occasionally too)

Entirely traditional dungeon crawls can be tedious and not actually very challenging at high levels and on forums. The two together get pretty wretched. That said if you want to do something that sort of resembles a dungeon crawl have it be a focus on exploration or siege.  For exploration combat takes a back seat as we discover story relevant information and possibly claim the territory as ours. For siege the biggest thing is actually getting inside the dungeon and once inside only one or two key objectives need be seen to.

Yeah, I'm not much for dungeon crawls. At least, like you said, in this situation.

Mostly I want to know if everyone is predominantly interested in hanging around the Abyss and a core cluster of layers in particular, or if you want to do a fair amount of interplanar travel to build up allies and resources.

This will help me with placing some of the support-role NPCs I'm planning.

Hell since this is in the abyss you can use some really exotic situations. \

Edit: On Mantis question about summons. I do not have a racial summon as I'm a Loumara. However I have THREE cohorts and the magic skill to summon them at will.

Well, your cohorts should have personality anyway.    :3

TheGlyphstone

I like to think of stories in terms of Acts/arcs, sort of like how a play might be structured. For us,  I think, Act 1 should be cementing our status as true Demon Lords by claiming a cluster of layers of our own. Once that's accomplished, Act 2 could be the process of traveling around gathering the allies and resources that we'll need to defend the territory we've taken. By the end of all that, we should be personally powerful enough that we can think about going toe-to-toe with the named canon Lords of the Abyss and working our way up the hierarchy ladder, if that's where we are inclined to go.

Mantis Shrimp Prime

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 17, 2015, 04:15:16 PM
As obyrith I do not have summon but I have Summon Elemental [reserve] feat and I can summon a large elemental with it (which also gets benefit of fast healing 5 which is awesome).

Heh. Incidentally, this is the feat that got me into giving personalities to summons. The earth elemental I used would show and be like, "Oh gods not you guys again..."

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Mantis Shrimp Prime on May 17, 2015, 05:48:13 PM
Heh. Incidentally, this is the feat that got me into giving personalities to summons. The earth elemental I used would show and be like, "Oh gods not you guys again..."

Now I'm reminded of the NPC Initiate Goldmine, from the Cataclysm expansion of WoW. He and his fire elemental Magmatooth did not get along well.

Question - does anyone have/know a good reason why the Corrupt spells from BoVD (and their opposite numbers of Sanctified spells from BoED) are arbitrarily restricted to prepared casters, and can't be learned by spontaneous casters?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 17, 2015, 05:53:06 PM
Now I'm reminded of the NPC Initiate Goldmine, from the Cataclysm expansion of WoW. He and his fire elemental Magmatooth did not get along well.

Question - does anyone have/know a good reason why the Corrupt spells from BoVD (and their opposite numbers of Sanctified spells from BoED) are arbitrarily restricted to prepared casters, and can't be learned by spontaneous casters?

The feat arcane preparation will allow you to use any of them without even knowing them as "Spells known"

I think the biggest reason is that some of them do their damage when you memories them, not just when you cast them. How do you impliment that with sorcery?

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on May 17, 2015, 06:00:14 PM
The feat arcane preparation will allow you to use any of them without even knowing them as "Spells known"

I think the biggest reason is that some of them do their damage when you memories them, not just when you cast them. How do you impliment that with sorcery?

Which spells are those? In BoVD, it says that Corruption Cost damage is paid when the spell expires, at the beginning of the section describing Corrupt Spells.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 17, 2015, 06:02:11 PM
Which spells are those? In BoVD, it says that Corruption Cost damage is paid when the spell expires, at the beginning of the section describing Corrupt Spells.

I know there is Apocalypse from the Sky and at least one other, but that one might be from dragon magazing issue 300 rather than the BOVD. I like a few of those spells especially the one where you fornicate with a corpse for some great defensive power.

TheGlyphstone

Though that's not the only way Apocalypse From the Sky is borked - having an Artifact as a material component makes it the easiest possible way to destroy artifacts, which are supposed to be incredibly hard to break.

I just want to be able to cast Death By Thorns - it's absolutely beautiful as a Save or Die spell that incapacitates its targets for a time even if they pass the save.

Lockepick

For our dear GMs: What's the ruling on Epic Leadership? It's easy enough to qualify for -- except for the Epic tag. Would it be acceptable to take that as a feat given to me from my Weakness?

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

TheGlyphstone

...why would we be able to get Epic feats when we're not Epic, flaw bonus feat slots or otherwise?

Lockepick

It's one of the few Epic Feats that has no requirement that requires being above level 20. I've played in a lot of games that doesn't treat it as Epic because of that.

PaleEnchantress

Pretty much done with my character sheet

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=206557

Hmm anyone have cool ideas for cohorts, any fools that don't know how twisted I am .. er special people want to play as one?

Kunoichi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 17, 2015, 01:11:49 PM
Now that my char is complete; any opinions on him and his potentials and such? I noticed in some parts he is nowhere close to 'combat' house but I hope he is not useless in that regard either (I think I need carefully watch what spells I memorize, or rather that his strongest suite is knowledge; he simply knows how to defeat his foes and find means to do so).

He seems like a very solid character to me.  I'm not quite sure I like him having been such an important figure in the Blood War in his backstory, but that's pretty easily fixed by merely making it what he believed happened.  Then, a good GM could probably give you a very entertaining plotline by raising the possibility that you were actually the one getting played by the Queen of Chaos all along, that she sent you visions and merely pretended to have been fooled by you so that you would give her the insider information she needed to dethrone Obox-Ob and make all the other Obyrith demon lords around at the time bow down to her whims.

Or there could be some other good plotlines worked out of it that I haven't considered, as well.  At any rate, I think you can safely move on now to working out the stats for your Fiendish Aspect.

Quote from: Mantis Shrimp Prime on May 17, 2015, 05:31:17 PM
Yeah, I'm not much for dungeon crawls. At least, like you said, in this situation.

Mostly I want to know if everyone is predominantly interested in hanging around the Abyss and a core cluster of layers in particular, or if you want to do a fair amount of interplanar travel to build up allies and resources.

Given the way demon lords typically work, I think we could probably have an interesting mixture of different playstyles going on in this game.  We could personally participate in a variety of adventures and intrigue in our specific cluster of abyssal layers and go around facing challenges worthy of our time, but at the same time we could also send our aspects out on some nice plane-hopping adventures, or even have them go visit some Material Plane worlds to go do things.

I know I'd certainly love to have an adventure where we send our aspects out to start up a cult to ourselves or something like that, only to have a decently-optimized party of 7th-level adventurers show up and start trying to wreck all our carefully-laid plans...

Quote from: Re Z L on May 17, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
I do think I may have found some
inspiration
and Psionics was something I was looking into...  I think Psychic Warrior would be a good fit along with Warshaper just to fit the inspiration.

Maybe try and change the at-will polymorph to a psi-like ability for Metamorphosis too

...?  So far as I know, Tsochar don't have an at-will Polymorph.  Are you talking about the ability to crawl into and inhabit people, which basically functions like a polymorph spell?

Although, now that I've actually taken a look at a Tsochar's stats, Warshaper certainly would make for an interesting combination with a Tsochar.  And if that's your inspiration, you might also want to look up creatures known as Symbionts, in the Fiend Folio, Eberron Campaign Setting book, and the Magic of Eberron sourcebook.  Take the Symbiont subtype as one of your Demon Lord special qualities, plus you could make the other special quality an ability called something like 'Enhance Host', and have it allow your Warshaper powers to affect the host you're bonded with even when you're merely using the Inhabit version of Wear Flesh, combined with that ability from the Naberius vestige in Tome of Magic that allows for faster healing of damage to your host's ability scores.  Maybe limit the ability score fast healing to physical ability scores only, though, to reflect that you're just juicing up your host's body, and not their mind.  In fact, for the mental component, maybe make it so that you have a special attack that causes any host you're inhabiting to have to save against an (Ex) Charm Monster effect?  If they make the save the first time, they're immune to the effect for 24 hours, after which they have to make another save, and once they're under the effect, they're stuck that way until you try to make them do something that would force another save.  Maybe add in the ability to read their surface thoughts for free, which can be combined with your innate telepathy for silent communication with your host...

Pick your spell-like abilities based around the themes of 'physical enhancement' and 'rendering a foe helpless', and you'd be quite the useful little body-snatcher. ^^ In fact, you'd probably be useful with those, even without taking any psionic abilities.  You could take something like Thayan Gladiator or Kensai, or something else that boosts your natural attacks, instead.

Torahime has the ability to summon a small number of either succubi or vrocks each day.  I'm going to say that they're former acquaintances of hers, and that they have specific uses that she might summon them for.  The succubi would have ties to various demonic and extraplanar markets, and would be useful for selling or acquiring various things in addition to the usual reasons one might summon a succubus.  They'd take a standard 10% cut for any transactions they helped arrange.  The vrocks would be meathead combat junkies who love to get into good fights, and Torahime would summon them any time she needed their help in combat.  Of course, at the level we're playing at, that would more often be for the Dance of Ruin ability than anything else...

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on May 17, 2015, 04:23:43 PM
My Weaknesses.

Luxuria

The Whore of Lachrymosa is a Loumara but lacks the ability to inherently go incorporeal or possess others. When it was given it's beautiful body it was bound to it like those of flesh and blood are bound to theirs. The Whore of Lachrymosa can still use spells such as magic jar or other abilities to achieve results that are similar.

Superbia

Someone holding up a broken mirror to the Whore of Lachrymosa so that it's reflection is shown will cause it to recoil the same as a vampire does to a presented holy symbol.  For  a brief moment when The Whore of Lachrymosa looks into such a mirror the reflection shown is that which it had at the time of it's death.  The Whore's reflection is perfectly normal in unbroken mirrors or broken mirrors that are not being held up to it by an intelligent being. It might not like having broken mirrors near it, but they have no power when unattended. 

If you read my background you know there are a lot of potential hooks involving Orcus.

Those look like solid weaknesses to me. ^^

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 17, 2015, 09:55:23 PM

...?  So far as I know, Tsochar don't have an at-will Polymorph.  Are you talking about the ability to crawl into and inhabit people, which basically functions like a polymorph spell?

Im guessing he is talking about the Polymorph SLA granted by the Demon Lord template.

Re Z L

Quote from: Re Z L on May 17, 2015, 12:19:46 AM
Some brainstorming...

Base Creature???  (Tsochar?)
Obyrith Subtype
Swarm-Shifter Template (Spider) (+1 CR)
Lloth-Touched (+1 CR)

Warshaper?
Master of Many Forms?

Demon Lord Template (+2 CR)

Tsochar  -  4 HD  -  4 CR
Obyrith  -  0 HD  -  0 CR
Swarm-Shifter  -  0 HD  -  1 CR
Lloth-Touched  -  0 HD  -  1 CR
Monster of Legend  -  0 HD  -  2 CR
Classes  -  12 HD  -  6 CR

Demon Lord  -  0 HD  -  2 CR

Totals  -  16 HD  -  16 CR

Hit Dice

4 HD of Outsider:  +4 BAB, 4D8 HD, Good Fort/Ref/Will, 7x(8+Int) Skill points;  Traits  DV 60', Simple/Martial Weapon Prof, Armor Prof;  Three Feats

7 HD of Psychic Warrior:  +5 BAB, 7D8 HD, +5 Fort/+2 Ref/+2 Will, 7x(2+Int) Skill points, 2 Bonus feats (one traded for Mantled Warrior ACF), 2 Feats

5 HD of Warshaper:  +3 BAB, 5D8 HD, +4 Fort/+1 Ref/+1 Will, 5x(2+Int) Skill Points, 2 Feats

Hit Die/Saves/BAB modified to Outsider traits:  Full BAB, Full Good Saves, D8 HD

Stats
Str  15  +10  +6
Dex  14  +6
Con  8  +10  +6
Int  10  +2
Wis  12  +2
Cha  13  +4

Feats:  Improved Initiative (B), Multiattack (B), Improved Natural Attack (Tentacle) (B),  Weapon Focus (Tentacle) (1), Dark Speech (3), Speed of Thought (PW B@5), Overchannel (6), Talented (PW B@9), Mind Over Body (9), Improved Multiattack (12), Rapidstrike (15)

Still plugging along...

X
X

Size/Type:    Small Outsider (Chaotic, Evil, Extraplanar, Obyrith, Shapeshifter)
Hit Dice:    16d8+ ( hp)
Initiative:    +
Speed:    30 ft. (6 squares), climb 30 ft.
Armor Class:     (+ Dex, , ), touch , flat-footed
Base Attack/Grapple:    +16/
Attack:    
Full Attack:    
Space/Reach:    5 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks:    
    Distraction (Ex)
    Swarm (Ex)
    Constrict (Ex)
    Improved Grab (Ex)
    Poison (Ex):  Constrict 1d3 Dex; Bite 1d6 Str
    Take Spells (Su)
    Wear Flesh (Su)
    Form of Madness (Sp):  Will save (DC 22).  This is a mind-affecting ability.  Chaotic evil outsiders are immune to its form of madness ability.  The insanity caused is permanent in most cases, but can be removed by greater restoration, heal, limited wish, miracle, or wish.

Power Points/Day:  32; Psychic Warrior Powers Known (ML 7th):
    1st--dimension hop, inertial armor, chameleon
    2nd--damp power, hustle, strength of my enemy
    3rd--claws of the vampire

Special Qualities:    
    Hive Mind (Ex):  X is immune to any spell or effect that targets a specific number of creatures while in swarm form.
    Swarm Form (Su):  X can take the form of a swarm of spiders or fuse back to its normal form at will as a standard action.  Changing shape infuses X with a surge of vigor healing by 16 points of damage.
    Damage Reduction (20/cold iron, epic, and good)
    Darkvision 60 ft.
    Resistance to cold 10, electricity 10, acid 10, fire 10
    Spell resistance 29
    Telepathy 100 ft.
    Haste (Su): 
    Regrow Limbs (Ex):  If X loses a limb, head, or body part, a new one grows in 1 round.  X cannot be slain by a vorpal weapon's head-severing ability.
    Fearless (Ex):  X is immune to all fear effects.
    Immunity:  Immune to Poison and Mind-Affecting spells and abilities
    Fast Healing X
    True Seeing (Su):  X is under the constant effect of a true seeing spell.  This effect cannot be dispelled.
    Share Spells (Su):  Any spell, psionic power, or spell-like ability that X uses may also affect its host at its discretion, even if the spell normally only has the range of personal.  Likewise any spell that the host casts also affects X, regardless of the desire of the host, even if the range is personal.  Spells cast outside of the host or X can only affect one or the other unless it is an area of effect spell.
    Share Attacks (Ex):  X may manifest any of its natural attacks on any part of its host's body.
    Mantle of Freedom (Ex):  X may learn powers from the Freedom Mantle.  Additionally, while psionically focused, X gains a +10-foot bonus to your speed and may expend its psionic focus to add its manifester level to a roll made to resist being grappled or to escape from a grapple.

Additional Qualities: Most demon lords possess two additional special qualities as well.

Special Weaknesses: While the basic concept behind flaws is solid, the majority of listed flaws are too weak and ineffectual to be dramatically appropriate for player character demon lords.  Instead, the demon lords may take up to two thematically-appropriate special weaknesses in exchange for the same number of bonus feats.  These special weaknesses are typically things like having one's special defenses bypassed by attacks with certain properties or items made of a certain material, or taking double damage from certain energy types, or perhaps being treated as a certain creature type for the purposes of harmful spells, supernatural effects, and/or class features (such as a fallen angel demon lord who is still treated as having the good subtype whenever it would be harmful to him to do so, even though he no longer has that subtype).

Saves:    Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +13
Abilities:    Str 38 (+14), Dex 24 (+7), Con 30 (+10), Int 14 (+2), Wis 20 (+5), Cha 24 (+7)
Skills:    
Feats:    Improved Initiative (B), Multiattack (B), Improved Natural Attack (Tentacle) (B),  Weapon Focus (Tentacle) (1), Dark Speech (3), Speed of Thought (PW B@5), Overchannel (6), Talented (PW B@9), Mind Over Body (9), Improved Multiattack (12), Rapidstrike (15)
Environment:    A chaotic evil-aligned plane
Organization:    Solitary
Challenge Rating:    16
Alignment:    Chaotic Evil
Treasure:    

Combat

Spell-Like Abilities Caster level 16th, save DCs are Charisma-based.
At-will - astral projection, word of chaos, desecrate, detect good, detect law, greater dispel magic, greater teleport, plane shift, polymorph (self only), telekinesis, unhallow, cloak of chaos, chaos hammer, girallon's blessing, greater magic fang
3/day - symbol of insanity (DC X), evard's black tentacles, greater enlarge person
1/day - enveloping cocoon, soul link

Skills
+4 Hide/Move Silent

A&A

Re Z L

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 17, 2015, 10:18:55 PM
Im guessing he is talking about the Polymorph SLA granted by the Demon Lord template.

Yup, this ^  :)

A&A

PaleEnchantress

The Aspect was real quick to create. I realized Atroxica's Vicissitude was way to strong to have on an aspect. Aspects are supposed to be fairly straightforward and I think I did a good job. The aspect manages to be a bit more insidious than most with its high saves and save or lose attack. Its pretty fragile though and falls fast if anyone can get in it's face and avoid being turned into a toad.  Just have to add skills and gear. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aspect of The Whore of Lachrymosa
Size/Type:    Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Evil, Loumara)
Hit Dice:    8d8+16 (52 hp)
Initiative:    +5
Speed:    30 ft. (6 squares), fly 50 ft. (average)
Armor Class:    25 (+5 Dex +10 deflect), touch 25, flat-footed 20
Base Attack/Grapple:    +8/+8
Attack:    Claw +13 Meele (1d6)
Full Attack:    2 Claws +11/+11 Meele
Space/Reach:    5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:    Spell Like Abilities.
Special Qualities:    Damage reduction 10/cold iron and good, darkvision 60 ft. fast healing 5,Unearthly Grace, immunity to electricity, poison, Acid, fire, resistance to cold 10, telepathy 100 ft, Luxuria
Saves:    Fort +18, Ref +21, Will +20
Abilities:    Str 11, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 21, Wis 15, Cha 30
Skills:   
Feats:   Weapon Finesse, Iron Will, Spell Focus (Transmutation), (B) Maximize Spell Like Ability (Orb of Sound)
Environment:    A chaotic evil-aligned plane
Organization:    Solitary
Challenge Rating:    7
Alignment:    Neutral Evil evil
Treasure:   

Spell Like Abilities (CL 9) - 3/day, Baleful Polymorph (Fort DC 25) - At Will, Lesser Orb of Sound

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Re Z L on May 17, 2015, 10:26:44 PM
Hit Dice

4 HD of Outsider:  +4 BAB, 4D8 HD, Good Fort/Ref/Will, 7x(8+Int) Skill points;  Traits  DV 60', Simple/Martial Weapon Prof, Armor Prof;  Three Feats

7 HD of Psychic Warrior:  +5 BAB, 7D8 HD, +5 Fort/+2 Ref/+2 Will, 7x(2+Int) Skill points, 2 Bonus feats (one traded for Mantled Warrior ACF), 2 Feats

5 HD of Warshaper:  +3 BAB, 5D8 HD, +4 Fort/+1 Ref/+1 Will, 5x(2+Int) Skill Points, 2 Feats

Stats
Str  15  +10  +6
Dex  14  +6
Con  8  +10  +6
Int  10  +2
Wis  12  +2
Cha  13  +4

Feats:  Improved Initiative (B), Multiattack (B), Improved Natural Attack (Tentacle) (B),  Weapon Focus (Tentacle) (1), Dark Speech (3), Speed of Thought (PW B@5), Overchannel (6), Talented (PW B@9), Mind Over Body (9), Improved Multiattack (12), Rapidstrike (15)

Still plugging along...

Remember that all your hit dice, even from class levels, are transformed into Outsider Hit Dice by Demon Lord - D8 HD, Full BAB, and all-good saves.

Re Z L

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 17, 2015, 10:51:28 PM
Remember that all your hit dice, even from class levels, are transformed into Outsider Hit Dice by Demon Lord - D8 HD, Full BAB, and all-good saves.

So it does!  Thanks  :D
A&A

Kunoichi

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on May 17, 2015, 10:38:10 PM
The Aspect was real quick to create. I realized Atroxica's Vicissitude was way to strong to have on an aspect. Aspects are supposed to be fairly straightforward and I think I did a good job. The aspect manages to be a bit more insidious than most with its high saves and save or lose attack. Its pretty fragile though and falls fast if anyone can get in it's face and avoid being turned into a toad.  Just have to add skills and gear. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aspect of The Whore of Lachrymosa
Size/Type:    Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Evil, Loumara)
Hit Dice:    8d8+16 (52 hp)
Initiative:    +10
Speed:    30 ft. (6 squares), fly 50 ft. (average)
Armor Class:    25 (+5 Dex +10 deflect), touch 25, flat-footed 20
Base Attack/Grapple:    +8/+8
Attack:    Claw +13 Meele (1d6)
Full Attack:    2 Claws +11/+11 Meele
Space/Reach:    5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:    Spell Like Abilities.
Special Qualities:    Damage reduction 10/cold iron and good, darkvision 60 ft. fast healing 5,Unearthly Grace, immunity to electricity, poison, Acid, fire, resistance to cold 10, telepathy 100 ft, Luxuria
Saves:    Fort +18, Ref +21, Will +20
Abilities:    Str 11, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 21, Wis 15, Cha 30
Skills:   
Feats:   Weapon Finesse, Iron Will, Spell Focus (Transmutation), (B) Maximize Spell Like Ability (Orb of Sound)
Environment:    A chaotic evil-aligned plane
Organization:    Solitary
Challenge Rating:    7
Alignment:    Neutral Evil evil
Treasure:   

Spell Like Abilities (CL 9) - 3/day, Baleful Polymorph (Fort DC 25) - At Will, Lesser Orb of Sound

Ooh, very nice Fiendish Aspect.  Can I ask how you got its initiative score up to +10, though?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 17, 2015, 10:59:51 PM
Ooh, very nice Fiendish Aspect.  Can I ask how you got its initiative score up to +10, though?

By confusing my dex mod with my cha mod for some reason, fixing it now. . .