I Am [Sher]Locked (M/M and M/F)(Fandom)(Craving Mycroft)

Started by Jag, June 02, 2012, 08:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

EDIT: Added stories that have nothing to do with my original introduction for this thread. So just read all my plots and not just the intro here. :P

EDIT II: In the mood for some Mycroft more than Sherlock.

Thanks to people who will remain nameless, I have terrible plot bunnies involving Sherlock Holmes from the BBC series Sherlock. Not him and Watson though. No, someone else. Who though? Why none other than Victor Trevor. For those that do not know, Victor was Sherlock's ACD Canon University buddy. In fact, he was pretty much the only person who tolerated and enjoyed Sherlock's company.

Despite that, they are not 'great' friends as their personalities differ greatly. Victor was somewhat of a social butterfly and was drawn to Sherlock's strange behaviors. That being said, they can only tolerate each other for short periods of time together.

I would like to play out some of their relationship together. I will admit that I have not got to watch Season Two of Sherlock yet and have only watched Season One once and not with great detail. I am also not completely confident in playing Sherlock. Unlike many canon characters I've played in the past, Sherlock is different. His mind works in such a strange way and in a way that I am not confident with recreating...BUT! I really want to try. I will never know if I can do it or not if I do not try.

So...on with the plot bunny(ies)!

Craving Take Me On The Floor - M/F, Boss/Secretary, Non-Romantic

Being the elder brother of a genius detective is difficult. More so when you know for a fact that your skills are much better than his, but you choose not to flaunt yourself around like a fool for all of London. Instead, you choose to use your abilities for the safety of your government. Sadly, you do have the same issues your younger brother has and the same social issues as well. It is difficult for you to interact with people when all you see is their life history in their clothing and their flaws by the way they stand.

Because of Mycroft Holmes issues with keeping a personal assistant (they tend to quit or run out crying at random), his very limited superiors have taken the hiring of assistants out of his hand and have hired one for him. She is a woman who is not afraid to say 'No' to anyone. She also specializes in putting people in their place. She is also very skilled at her job. Her past employer has nothing but good things to say about her.

Initially, he is horribly unimpressed with the Plain Jane girl, but sees that her work is good and keeps her around. But like his brother, he has bad nights and goes off on her. Past assistants usually run out crying or quit on the spot, but she stands her ground and manages to put him in his place.

Mycroft finds himself at a loss when trying to get a read on this girl. He is used to the mousy girls that run away and he is used to the Irene Adler women of the world, but this one seems to be caught between the two types. He can't seem to figure out anything about her. Mycroft cannot help but dig into her past.

***NOTES: I imagine the girl to be a mix of Irene and Molly. A girl willing to do her paper pushing job for a dysfunctional boss, but unwilling to put up with his shit. With her high work ethics, she is unwilling to quit a job and so does whatever she deems necessary to continue her job, even if that means putting her boss in place. I had some thoughts about her history, but would rather discuss it in PM.

Craving Let's Kill Tonight - M/F/M (love triangle)

John comes home from the store one day to find Ms. Hudson talking with a woman that can't be much older than himself. She's attractive, nothing to write poems about, and she seems to have a charming and eccentric personality. Upon introduction to her, he finds out that she went to school with Sherlock and was a year ahead of him. They were never actually 'friends', but acquaintances. She'd stopped by to see Ms. Hudson and give Sherlock a passing 'hello', but he isn't there. Come to find out, she is only in town for a few weeks, but will be coming back a few months after that to move into London after being away for a few years. The two get along fairly well and John decides to take the leap and ask her out for dinner.

They go out every night for a week before Sherlock remembers to let John in on some rather important information about her. She's not insane or anything like that. No. But she did used to be intimately involved with his older brother, Mycroft. Not a simple fling. No. They were together throughout their school years and college years. Sherlock even suspects that the reason she left England for a few years was because she finally told his brother that she wants a commitment after all these years or she was leaving. Ms. Hudson states that she is the only woman Mycroft seemed to entertain in any capacity beyond having a female assistant.

Considering Mycroft's standing in the government and ability to pick people off the street at random and have them taken to secure locations, John isn't feeling so good about his new relationship. More so when he starts to think that Mycroft might not be approving of his former lover being with him in an capacity.

***NOTES*** I'm willing to play both Mycroft and John. I'd like to play out back story information too (like Mycroft and the OC Female's romantic history) at some point. Given that John does eventually marry, I'd like to see her and Mycroft end up back together in a dysfunctional way.

Alone On The Water - M/F, Light

This plot bunny has some serious spoilers, so I'm going to put it in a spoiler tag. Basically, if you have not seen episode one of the second season (A Scandal in Belgravia), then don't peak. If you do peak, that's your own fault. The pairing in this one is Irene Adler/Sherlock Holmes.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Dozens upon dozens of unresponded text messages. She sent at least three a day for months to him since their falling out. He was right, she loved him in a way that she could love no one else. That had never been a part of the plan. She was supposed to just manipulate him and get what Moriarty had wanted, but something happened. It was his mind. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew her feelings the first time they met. As he laid drugged on her floor and she beat him senseless with her trademark riding crop. His poor, beautiful face beaten and bruised as she told him that she had beaten him. That was when she knew there would be no other man in the world like him.

Along with her own feelings, he couldn't hide his from her. When she'd told him that she would have him on the table and beg twice for mercy, he saw the look in his eyes. Not to mention the way he'd cracked that code for her in less than a few seconds just because she was going to kiss his cheek.

They were two horribly broken souls in need of each other. It went above the sexual lust she'd felt for people in the past. It was his mind and his eyes. A part of her wished she could pull open his skull and examine his brain. It was so chaotic and beautiful.

But that was all about to end. Without the protection of her phone and the information she alone once possessed, it wasn't long before her past caught up with her. She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi, Pakistan. No amount of sweet talking or promises that she would not give away secrets could keep her safe anymore. She was to be executed. They allowed her to send one last text message and she chose to send it to Sherlock.

Good bye, Mr. Holmes

Just as she handed the phone over, she heard the ringtone that would save her life. Looking up at her executioner, she saw those eyes. Those beautiful, blue eyes looking down at her. He'd come for her. To save her. Never before in her life had she felt such joy.

The fight was over quick and Sherlock smuggled her aboard a ship back to England. He promised her safety, but they would never be able to see each other again. They both knew that.

This one would likely be more of a One-Shot, but we could probably work it out into a few long scenes.

Take It Off - M/M, Bondage

Having been removed from MI5, Moran is left with little options in the world. His skills make mundane life seem boring and lifeless. He craves adrenaline and control...or rather being controlled. He desires a commander and a master to serve as he had during his service in the government. Down on luck and life, Sebastian Moran was nothing more than a shell of his former self. Then again, he had never really felt like himself. Even during his service, he felt out of place from the other snipers and soldiers he had to work around.

Living in a run down motel, making money any way he can, and downing drink after drink...that was when he showed up. At first the nicely dressed man said his name was Jim. Just Jim and nothing more. But Moran could tell there was something different about the young man. He had a strong presence and it demanded his attention. The thought of refusing the offer to come work for him made him think that he would not walk out of this motel room alive.

Little did he know the high price he would be paying for accepting the job.

No Tenderness - M/M, Light

Living in his father's constant shadow, Moran never felt quite right. It wasn't that he didn't think he lived up to his father's expectations, but he found the life his father wanted for him to be overly mundane. It was one thing to serve the country and fight for it, but he wanted more than that. He wanted to move up the ranks and work for the darker branches of the British Government.

And that was just what Sebastian Moran did. Before long, he was the highest ranking sniper that never existed in their service. It didn't take MI6 long to notice his skills. They recruited him from MI5 for a mission to America. He was to rescue the MI6 officer Mycroft Holmes from capture by a terrorist cell and to dispose of the cell.

Of course once Moran gets there, he finds Mycroft is safe and sound on his own. Still, he is impressed with Moran's disposal of the rest of the cell. Despite being perfectly capable of protecting himself, Mycroft is not the type of person who enjoys the labor of it. He offers to make Moran his personal bodyguard for these types of trips to keep from having this whole kidnapping situation from happening again. The assassin has no reason not to accept, but he had no idea what sort of life he was entering into. Mycroft proves to be a strange man and a handful. The things Mycroft gets him involved in are things he was never prepared for during his military service. He also gets to see just how much Mr. Holmes controls in the government. Even more strange is the way he begins to notice how Mycroft likes to blow off steam.

Then the strange phone calls from a mysterious Mr. Moriarty begins happening and Moran needs to make a choice.

Poor Unfortunate Souls - M/F

This one is completely off from the show, but I'm okay with that so long as it is well done. So anyway...

John Watson is out of town for some reason that Sherlock can't be bothered to remember why. All that matters is that he asked for a pen three days ago and Watson has yet to get it for him. This is unacceptable, but he realizes that he can't really force Watson to stick around all the time. Even still, he has a mission, or rather is asked to complete one.

An out of town forensic scientist is visiting Scotland Yard to assist them in catching a murderer. The murderer is from America and managed to get out of the country and to England, which is the only reason she is being allowed to assist them since it was partly her case back home.

Sherlock's interest in women tends to be flighty. He is only interested in them for as long as they can hold his attention and at the center of one of his problems. Holmes finds their youth, beauty, and energy (and the cases they bring to him) invigorating. Yet once the case is over, he seems to lose all interest in the women he meets.

While Sherlock has no bearings in the current case that has brought her to England he, of course, has to stick his nose in it to keep from getting bored. He meets the American when they both show up at the crime scene and she is complaining about her hotel. After assessing the crime scene, he offers up Watson's room till he returns or the case is solved, which ever comes first. While a bit hesitant based on what the police group tells her about Sherlock, she accepts his offer.

***NOTES*** They would be investigating a murder. I will put together a complex case for them to solve, that way the game has a good story to it. I don't want pure smut after all. This game would involve the use of a lot of NPCs (victims and such), so I do need my partner willing to share the work load. I also don't want a Bones or Abby type of female. A nice, calm personality with a few quirks is okay, but I don't want a replica of Bones or Abby in here. If I wanted one of them, then I would ask for them specifically. I want a strong female with a well rounded personality.

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - M/M. Light or Light Bondage

This one is based after Watson comes into the show, but not during any main events of the show. I say this because I do not want to fumble around with the series storyline, which would make things more difficult for me. It is also based, somewhat, on a fanfiction titled: The Right Question.

Basically, Victor and Sherlock have not only remained in contact since their time in college, but have had a very on-off relationship. They had, at one point in time (for several years, apparently), tried to live together and have some sort of 'normal' relationship, but it always failed. They decided that they would simply maintain separate residences since moving was such a bother. They move through their relationship via texting since Victor spends a lot of time in New York on business.

This idea would revolve around a lot of text messaging between the two of them and interactions with outside characters. It's hard for me to describe it outside of actually gaming it, so that is the best I can say it. The game would have times when they are together. Passionate time and lots of fighting.

Your Love Is My Drug

This one would take place during Sherlock's younger years before the series with him in college. Most likely them ending up as roommates either in an off campus flat or a dorm room.

This one is not as well thought out as my other idea, but it's basically a Social Butterfly vs Sherlock (I'm not sure what other way to describe his personality other than just as his name)...and I say versus rather than [butterfly x sherlock[/i] because I see it as very strained and difficult, but oh so much fun.

Anyway, that's all I have at the moment. Since I'm not so confident in playing Sherlock, I would prefer to play the semi-OC of Victor Trevor...but I really want to push my abilities and give Sherlock himself a try. I'm also going to be somewhat selective of my partner, so please do not take offense if I decline your request to play as either Sherlock or Victor. And please don't be upset if I reject your idea for a complete OC. I'm just being picky about these.

PM me or post here with interest.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

If either of these are unclaimed within the next... twenty-four hours, then I shall nab them.

I am so generous to wait. Urgh.

Jag

Alright...

*sets countdown for 24hours*

You all have till 9:45pm EST to claim these bunnies before Eden stakes claim...GO!

*giggles*

Jag

Eden has taken Your Love Is My Drug. I added plot bunny Poor Unfortunate Souls as my first M/F plot bunny. PM or Post here with interest.

Wistful Dream

Jag

*waggles eyebrows at Wisti*

Tempting, tempting...isn't it?

;)

Wistful Dream

~fidgets~ Yes.... damnit I'm so behind from my absence but um..   

~smiles~ Think you might want to give it a spin with me? Granted if you don't mind waiting a few days for me to get caught up in other things.

Jag

Me mind waiting? Never. ^__^

I shall get to work on that murder/murderer!

Wistful Dream

~tacklehugs~ Thank you! This should be fun :) And feel free to throw ideas at me in my inbox, I do have a love for Bones/NCIS/the new Sherlock movies/and other things of the like. I have seen two episodes of the new Sherlock, the one in your avatar so I believe I have a decent grasp of that base setting.

Jag

I shall throw together a profile for the murderer, leaving out some details to keep as a surprise and toss my ideas to your inbox then. ^^

Wistful Dream

I very much look forward to it :) Ms Scientist is murmuring in my mind a bit already. 

Jag

Added Take It Off and Take Me On The Floor. I'm working on No Tenderness, which will be a Mycroft/Moran story.

Jag

Jag

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Jag

Not really looking for games, but still writing down plot bunnies. Added I Can't Decide.

Jag

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Jag

In need of some Mycroft loving. Please PM me, as I am very picky about certain types of characters (such as the Holmes boys).