Wanting to know what the rp is about.

Started by Thesunmaid, April 09, 2013, 05:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

Hey this is a thread to speak to Iambrowncoat and vanna lane and I to discuss a thread we might be starting since Iambrowncoat is not approved yet and it would help if we did not have to use vanna and I's rp new school new start.

Iambrowncoat can you elaborate a bit more on what the idea is before I start posting. i understand that its a mob daughter and her friend with you playing the bodyguard but details are good.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

iambrowncoat

sorry i should have put more details in but i was in a hurry to get it out there . the party in wich i set up is just the start as the three spend more time togather they become friands but his  boss thinks is daughter is maby more then friands with her friand(ill live that one opean for you two to answer )  long story short the three  of them end up comeing up with a way to rob his boss of alot of money and going on the run

Thesunmaid

Ok that sounds fine by me. I don't have a problem with playing my charecter being in love with hers either. Since thats what the other rp is about.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

iambrowncoat

ok i will delete my posts from your other posts as soon as i get approved and can delete them

Vanna Lane

Sounds promising. Is one girl the bosses daughter? Is the other guy a friend?
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

iambrowncoat

yes one of you will  be the bosses daughter ill let you two work out wich is wich buy my charicter is more the  close friand of the two who hangs out with them and wants to see them happy wich is why he dos what he dos

iambrowncoat

Thesunmaid

sounds fine to me..I will post tomorrow. sorry but i just came back from the doctors and starting antibiotics. Sorry but tonight i just feel like poo.

iambrowncoat

thats ok post  whine you can and i hope you feel better

Thesunmaid

I am feeling ok and hungry for the first time in about a week..so i take that as a good sign. I will try to think up a post for tomorrow