Jar of Hearts (fxm or fxf)

Started by Aileanna, January 10, 2011, 04:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aileanna

I've absolutely fallen in love with Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts. The lyrics are so thought provoking, and the music video is just phenomenal. Really, if anything, just watch it!

Music Video
Lyrics

So, interested? Enthralled? I'm hoping so. I'm up for pretty much any plot you can come up with concerning this; my ideas are as follows:

---------

Putting the Pieces Together: This plot line would pick up just when the video ends, when my character (name is to be determined, but you can bet her appearance will be incredibly similar to Christina Perri's) finally seems to fix her debacle and reclaim her heart from the cold-hearted man that had once wooed her and stolen her innocence. He had been her first love, her first everything, but upon hearing that he was cheating on her with multiple women, she respected herself far too much to stay with him. Though he pretended to change his ways and came back for her, she resisted the urge to give in, and after hearing that he, too, had his heart ripped out by another woman, she finally has coped.

You character (male or female) steps in, now, and begins to pick up the pieces. The setting would be urban, either a real or fictional city, and my character would be fresh out of college.

[wouldn't it be interesting if your character ended up being the one who ripped out his heart? ;) ]

---or---

Broken: I know you. We've met before at a bar, which led to a one night stand, and well... I could honestly see myself actually being with you. You were so charming the whole time, and even though one night stands have never been my thing, I know most guys (or girls) would never be like you. Now, seeing you again on the street, I can't help but "bump" into you and smile.

This, of course, would lead to a relationship. But the sweetness was a facade. In fact, you're truly down right domineering. Once you have seduced me into dating you, you set out to make me truly yours and break my feisty nature. Whether you make me your pet (or slave) or brainwash me into being completely obsessed with a part of you, to the point where I cannot physically live without it.

This may end up with me somehow breaking the spell, like she does in the music video, or it may end up that I grow happy being your pet.

-------

So if you're interested in a plot above, or would like to throw out another idea, please PM me! It would probably be a good idea for you to also check out my ons and offs (the link is found in my signature).