News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Nude Family with a Twist (Closed)

Started by MagicalPen, August 03, 2015, 10:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Setting: Modern / Contemporary, Family Incest + Outsiders

The Plot: Family Vacation with Extras to a remote, exotic island. Cut off from the outside world and feeling horny, what could possibly happen?

Info: The Family has always been close, kissing each other on the lips etc. They are also a family of nudists -  their younger years usually spent at Nudist Camps and all. Its been a while since they have all been Nude together and not since they've all *grown up*. The oldest siblings have SO's that have been invited along, and its only the family on the small island in the tropical paradise, which has given them free reign to run around nude as often as they like.

There is room here for plenty to happen, both between family members and with the two non-family members branching out. Here is a list of all roles for this game. Ages etc can be negotiated and the two youngest are TWINS

If the role you want is taken but you still want in the game, send me a message with an idea for a character!

Looking for:

Father - 46 - MagicalPen
Mother - 42 - Mads
Oldest Son - 20 - MagicalPen
Oldest Daughter - 19 - RedEve
Youngest Son - 18 - Elf
Youngest Daughter -  18 - GaGa88

Oldest Son's Girlfriend - 18 to 26 - GaGa88
Oldest Daughters Boyfriend - 19 to 21 - Birchleaf

If you are interested, please express at least 2 roles that you are interested in.

Thoughts and Suggestions are also appreciated.

Character Sheet:

Name: Character Name
Role: Family Member or Extra
Picture/Description: Use IMG tags and resize.
Personality: Characters Personality
Background Information: A little background to the Character.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background Information:[/b]

The Main OOC Thread for the Game

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - Mads
Oldest Son - MagicalPen
Oldest Daughter - RedEve
Youngest Son - Elf
Youngest Daughter - GaGa88

Oldest Son's Girlfriend - GaGa88
Oldest Daughters Boyfriend - Birchleaf

Oldest Son - MagicalPen WIP

Name: Andrew Rogers
Role: Oldest Son
Picture/Description: 6'2" with the body of an athlete. Dark hair and eyes with a sprinkling of freckles across his skin. Virtually hairless too in the places that it matters.
Personality: Very carefree and always looking to have some fun. Can be very flirtatious as well and has always been some one up for trying just about anything.
Background Information: As the Oldest Son, Andrew got used to the nude ways of the family especially when everyone was younger. He has seen all of his siblings naked at some point, though not in recent years and not since puberty either. While it has been a while since the family has explored their nudity together, Andrew certainly understands that this private island will most likely involve very little clothing once they arrive. Which is fine with him as he has always wanted to have nude-sex on the beach with his girlfriend and the risk of being caught has always been a turn on for him.

At 21, he is still quite adventuresome and very open minded. He knows girls find him attractive and sexy - as a college soccer star, he has always lead a healthy lifestyle and tries to remain in peak performance. The idea of being naked with his girlfriend around his family is starting to get him a little anxious but excited at the same time.

Alexis, the oldest daughter - RedEve
Name: Alexis Rogers
Role: Oldest daughter
Picture/Description:5’8, 120 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes (see pictures for more detail)

Personality: Alexis is a bit of a reformed rebel. In junior high and high school her parents had trouble keeping her in line, but she cleaned up her act a bit by her junior year and managed to get her grades and credits up high enough to get into a decent university. She is close to her siblings, especially to her younger sister.
Background Information: Alexis still likes to party though not to the extremes she did in high school. She has found a good balance between enjoying the college experience and getting good grades. She has also found her first serious boyfriend in college, which is both fun and daunting. The daunting part would be introducing him to her parents and siblings, and especially their nudist, libertine life style.

Elizabeth, the female twin - GaGa88
Name: Elizabeth Ann Rogers
Role: youngest daughter
Picture/Description: Liz is 5'5, weighs 123lbs, has blonde hair that goes to a little past her shoulders, and has baby blue (almost piercing) eyes. Her measurements are 34b-24-34 and her complexion is best described sun-kissed, not tan and not pale. She fluctuates between wearing contacts and glasses.

Personality: She's an omnivert so it's a toss up as to what you'll get. Liz is very intelligent, if forgetful and/or ditzy at times, also a bit of a nerd. She doesn't have much of a filter between what goes on in her mind and what comes out of her mouth. She is naturally funny and flirtatious so if she actually tries to be either, it can come out as awkward or lame. She is easily excited and is sometimes random. She has a love-hate relationship with clothes.
Background: Liz, along with her twin, is one of the youngest members of the family. She took a while to get acclimated to the whole nudist thing but once she adjusted...she kinda loved it. Growing up, she stayed close to Eliot because they were the youngest. They have a tight bond and she loves him dearly. She is close to all her family, but Eliot is the one she confides in. The two have a very close relationship.

Liz has been a cheerleader since junior high and, while the music gene skipped her, she loves to act and she loves art. Liz sketches, paints, anything having to do with creating art...she can probably do it well. She identifies as bisexual, but has never gotten past some fleeting oral experiences with men. Even with that, Liz has earned a bit of a rep on the party circuit. When she decides to go out, that is, she doesn't like going out without her twin but she has. When she decides to stay home, Liz can be found curled up with a good book or watching something on either television or Netflix.

She is open-minded but is feeling a little anxious about this upcoming trip. Liz is fine with being naked around pretty much anyone, but she is a tad bit worried about what her siblings' significant others are going to think about their family.

Elliot, the male twin - Elf

Name: Elliot James Rogers
Role: youngest son
Picture/Description:
Standing at just 5'9” tall he has lean softly sculpted build. He tends to let his dirty blonde, light brown, hair grow out a bit before cutting off the natural curls. His hazel eyes are very expressive showing his mood even the rest of his face says something else. He also tends go for several days without shaving unless doing something special that requires him taking more care about his appearance. When dressed he prefers comfort over style tending towards docker style pants, loose button down shirts, and comfortable slip on shoes. While he may let his facial hair grow he keeps his groin area clean and smooth.
Personality:
Elliot is an introvert tending to be quiet and even shy around strangers or those he has not gotten close to. With family and the few friends he has he is open and usually easy going. He has a quick wit and is actually good with people humor just comes natural for him. Around those he is not wholly comfortable he won't be so quick to make comments that may come to mind and rarely makes first contact, waiting for people to speak to him first. Being still a virgin at 18 he is lacking in self confidence and therefore is not comfortable being nude around non-family. Get him on a stage though and he is a natural performer, doing whatever it takes to entertain the audience, he is actor, singer, dancer, and comedian.
Background Information:
From the very first school play in grade school Elliot discovered his love for performing on stage. From that point on he tried out for everything in that area. He joined chorus as soon as it became available to him. He begged and pleaded with his parents to send him to dance school including ballet, but not limited to. In high school he joined the drama club and stayed with chorus. He studied and practiced several musical instruments, piano, guitar, and accordion but prefers vocal. He had lead roles in most of the productions throughout his school years whether it be just drama or a musical. He hopes to go to Julliard to further his education in the performing arts.

While being right at home on stage his off stage shyness has left him with few friends. His best friend in the whole world is, of course, his twin sister. Also despite being part of a family open about nudity he is sexually inexperienced, which has not helped his self esteem, self confidence issues. He has dated a few girls and made out with some of them. He has never gotten further than some heavy petting though. He has secretly dated one guy which also did not go beyond making out and some petting. He found that he prefers girls but is open to more exploration with males.

Katerina, the GF - GaGa88
Name: Katerina Hastings
Role: Extra/Andrew's girlfriend
Picture/Description:
Personality: Kat's outward appearance makes people think she's slightly unapproachable, but that's not the case at all. She is smart and loves to laugh. Kind and caring, outgoing but likes to have time to decompress. She has virtually no boundaries when it comes to what she'll try in or out of the bedroom. A bit of an exhibitionist. Not very shy and not extremely modest.
Background: Katerina was born in Russia, but was raised in Chicago. She moved around a little once she graduated from high school, that was mostly due to touring different colleges. She wanted to attend a fashion design school, but figured that she'd have more fun at a regular college. She took up small modeling jobs to help pay her way through school, money that was added to what she got as a tattoo artist, and she graduated with degrees in graphic and fashion design. She still works primarily as a tattoo artist, but does designing jobs on the side. Both fashion and graphic.

She and Andrew met around seven months ago at a party, they'd started hanging out and that led to a relationship. She's a little nervous about meeting his family, and obviously has no idea about them being nudists. She won't be that shy when she finds out though.

Edward, the boyfried - Birchleaf
Name: Edward A. Jones
Role: Boyfriend
Personality: Shy, studious, opinionated, traditionalist, content. Edward (never Ned, except to Alexis) is a fairly straight-edge fellow, quite the opposite of his girlfriend, in fact. Without her bring him out of his shell, he would likely still be spending most of his time in his room when not working or taking classes. He is generally quiet, but can be quite talkative when he becomes comfortable. Or sufficiently uncomfortable.
Background Information: The old adage of 'opposites attract' was never quite so relevant as when the reformed party girl started dating one of the dullest fellows on campus. Well, dull by reputation, simply because he never attended anything less formal than a classical music concert until he met Alexis. Originally, he was her tutor, but soon fell head-over heels for her, and in the last six-odd months that they have been dating she has been gradually pulling him out of his shell. The first, and only, girl that he has ever kissed, Edward is quite dedicated to her, but coming from a hyper traditionalist background that he really has not questioned all that much, he is in for quite a shock once he meets her family.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated first post with more information and taken roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Golden Spider

I am interested. mainly in the youngest daughter or a girlfriend
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

MagicalPen

I prefer males to play as males and females as females in my game.

All roles are currently open at this stage (save the one marked for myself).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

GaGa88

I could be interested in the youngest daughter and/or girlfriend.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Elf

Looks interesting. I would be interested in playing the youngest son or the father.

MagicalPen

Shoot me over a PM with the character sheet and I will take a look.

Hopefully this stirs up some more interest in the coming days.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elf

I will consult with GaGa about the twins and get the CS to you when completed.

Do you have an idea for the family name?

MagicalPen

Lets go with Rogers for the family name.

Any progress on character sheets? I have yet to see any.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elf

They are still developing in our minds. GaGa is at work now so we cannot workout any more details between the twins ATM.

Rogers works for me.

GaGa88

I am working on my twin, I'm having muse issues. (also owe several posts to games due to this), but I am working on her.

Elf

Pen, I have another question that is pertinent to something I have in mind for my twin's background.

Would this vacation be during spring break or summer? Basically I need to know if the setting is pre or post graduation.

GaGa88

My muse is finally starting to tiptoe back out, thank goodness, I have everything for my twin in my head. Just have to type it out after I'm caught up a bit.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

GaGa88

I'll be working on the girlfriend's sheet today. I'm trying to decide between a few different models to use for what she looks like, lol.

Mads

My Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216341.0
My Request Thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216319.msg10634324#msg10634324
To everyone I RP with, replies coming soon! I just been busy and tired!

Elf

I'll start working on a sheet for the father, today. What do y'all think of Sean Connery as the model?

Welcome, Mads, that's great. I guess that question is more directed at you then.

GaGa88

MagicalPen

Elf, you're the twin at this point.

I gave GaGa permission for a second character so at this stage the father is still open for others.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

UPDATE - Updated Thread Title and First Post to reflect taken roles and current needs.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elf

Quote from: MagicalPen on August 22, 2015, 11:14:49 AM
Elf, you're the twin at this point.

I gave GaGa permission for a second character so at this stage the father is still open for others.

Okay, is confused. You changed the title to only needing 1 male, but say the father is available for others. It looks like both father and boyfriend are available if you are not giving me permission to do a second character.

MagicalPen

Correct. There are two open males right now and I can easily fill in whichever is not picked up. I could have sworn some one else posted in this thread expressing interest in the father role. *goes to doublecheck*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

In other news, I have created an OOC Thread with more location-specific information.

Accepted Players, please direct all questions and discussion there :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=235265.0

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elf

Quote from: MagicalPen on August 22, 2015, 11:50:50 AM
Correct. There are two open males right now and I can easily fill in whichever is not picked up. I could have sworn some one else posted in this thread expressing interest in the father role. *goes to doublecheck*

That being said.  I originally expressed interest in either the twin or the father role. I now however with draw any interest in the father role. It is open as you say.