Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I dont know

Autumn52

10 cause I still want to fix his wounds
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeadCell

New avatar Xandi? I love it and another 10 :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Flower

10- I love angels, no matter if they have black wings.  >:)

Autumn52

10 cause I uber like Dancing Flower.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

10 - I like this new one. I love the eyes.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

10 cause she is my super heroine

Mordred

10 - Whoaaaaa, those eyes! Surrounded by fiestiness that seems quite unpredictable.. which is a good thing, I believe. Yeah, overall, very lovely!
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jag

9/10...nice cleavage. Cause less armor always means more protection.  ;D
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Less armour means more distraction :P

10 cuz it's Michi and everyone's fav potions master. If it was Jekyll it'd be a million.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

10 - Despite that sly little tongue which slipped out after.. an 8? 8? Jeesh! :P But.. can't deny those curves are worth of a full mark.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Breathless Intent

10! Love the look, Jelly - its Super ;)

Belle33

I believe I've made my thoughts on this avi clear elsewhere - but just in case... 10!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Bloody Rose

Jag

8/10...such a curious cute face going on there.

Autumn52

Jag

9/10...I'd be willing to spank some discipline into those pretty blue eyes, cause that's what kind of school I run. *nods*

Mordred

10 - Excellent face. Makes even my icy blood worry for a moment that my thoughts are not mine alone.. which, I can't deny.. is a cool trip.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hm..have you ever gotten anything less than a 10 from me? I should start varying it up...but I just can't!! Too perfect, you get a 10!

Mordred

10 - Yet despite this perfect score.. I just can't resist smacking that ass. Again and again!
*See Pillory*

Jag

Quote from: Mordred on February 06, 2012, 04:09:28 PM
10 - Excellent face. Makes even my icy blood worry for a moment that my thoughts are not mine alone.. which, I can't deny.. is a cool trip.

You have no idea how icy my blood is.  ;)

As for your avatar. 9/10. Love the blue paint (or maybe that is some kind of alien blood or something). ^^

DeadCell

haha snape :P best character, but only an 8 because I cant see more of him xD

and how icy is your blood? how cold can you be? :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Jag

7/10...the whole black winged angel with collars is a bit over done for me, but it's still very nice.

As for my blood and how cold I can be...you'd have to ask my partners about that (gaming and lovers). ^^