Game of Thrones AU

Started by Primarch, June 05, 2012, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

I'd like to reserve the heir to Baratheon of Dragonstone..... Is that possible?

bubby

I'd help but I seem to be a jinx when it comes to GMing games.

Trafalgar

Quote from: JerichoMyers on June 09, 2012, 11:59:50 AM
I'd like to reserve the heir to Baratheon of Dragonstone..... Is that possible?

Well I am making the current head, wanna PM so ideas and a joint history?
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

bubby

I have grocery shopping to do (OH GAWD YES PLEASE FOOD), and when I return I'll post up my Greyjoy. I think my PM got lost among those that inundated Primarch...lol, so I'm just going to make her like I asked about, and then if it's not right I'll change whatever is needed!

Trafalgar

Finished my CS! Back on page 4
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Kirce

I could be tempted to play a female in the house Baratheon of Dragonstone, maybe the daughter, if it's possible? Trafalgar, since you're the current head feel free to PM me sometime too! Same goes for JerichoMyers!

bubby

Ok...here's my sheet. I somehow think I'll need to change some things..? But no worries...just let me know! And no... at the moment I can't think of any weaknesses...

Name: Kyra Greyjoy (Lady Krakan)
House: House Greyjoy
Titles/Positions: Daughter and Heir

Equipment: Her own ship, called Storm Crusher, as well as Command of 30 more. Several loyal men. A pair of Kukri, the hilts styled with dragon heads, taken from her first raid.

Strengths & Skills: Kyra is a fierce woman, some say her veins run with sea-water, not blood. She commands her ships and her men easily, has won their loyalty with strength and blood. She can pull a ship through the harshest storm, and can fight in battle alongside the best of warriors. She can drink with the best of them, fight with the best of them, and fuck with the best of them.

Weaknesses:

Backstory: Daughter to the self-styled King of the Iron Isles, Ironborn through and through, she was raised as heir when her fathers sons were killed in the war. Now that the Baratheon is dead, the Ironborn see the strife of the greenlands, and receive ravens on the battle for the Iron Throne. That doesn't matter to those of the Iron Isles. All they see is opportunity. The entire eastern coast will be open now, open for raiding.... and Kyra plans on reminding all that the name Greyjoy should be respected.

Trafalgar

We still going ahead with this?

Kate

(I may bow out of this one .. just realised how many Im already in .. )

bubby

Apologies, but I'm backing out.

Vostroya

JDrew Spider

O.O???

Is there something a miss here?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Delirium147

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 12, 2012, 05:14:05 PM
O.O???

Is there something a miss here?

I think this is dead in the water.
Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.

Primarch

Quote from: Delirium147 on June 12, 2012, 05:31:48 PM
I think this is dead in the water.

Probably my fault, I did vanish for a few days.

If somebody else wants the idea by all means. S'all yours. Apologies to those that were still interested.

The Dark Raven

I may latch onto it, but I'm doing some research as to what I want to do with the story and what time period, etc.

If anyone is interested still, please drop me a PM and I will keep you up to date.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Kate

It is a pretty ambitious theme, done well it would be great.

A big choke point / ask of the GM tho.

( Lily, phps you may want to put feelers out for Co-gms first ? )

Dashenka

Don't you have too much roles set? Just my two cents. Wouldn't it be easier to comprehend for people and yourself if you limited roles to what people want to play?

Also what is the plot setting you had in mind? Same as GoT?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

The Dark Raven

Kate:  I've done this before (organizing full storylines with many people involved), just not on E, so no worries.

Dashenka:  Starting over and the timeline is in discussions with the players who have PMed me with interest.  When we get a brain session done, I will repost with more details. If you want in on the pow wow, just send me a PM. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.